Is my facial structure model-tier?

Is my facial structure model-tier?

more like slav-tier.

you look like a lacrosse player

I can legit see you as a crackhead

Very nice jawline, but the rest of the face generic with weird proportions.

Get a cool hairstyle then we'll talk, rn your hair make you look like a slavic gymnast

Everything but your chin is average. Get a good hair style and maybe

That photo was from a couple years ago because I thought facial hair hid my feature a bit. Here's a picture from a week ago.

You haven't age well.

nah his entire face is great except for his eyebrows. they arent pronounced or masculine which looks kind of odd, but they dont ruin the face.

this guys hair style is just absolute shit. cover his hair with your thumb and imagine how much more attractive he could be. this guy has potential to be chad if it werent for the fact he doesnt seem to have any sense style or balls. fix the hair, act more confident, and you could do well user.

oof
don't think he'll be able to recover from that one

monkey tier

I can have you as my gimp.
Hairstyle dies not matter under the latex mask

>""""FACIAL STRUCTURE"""""
What did he mean by this?

Crashing this thread.
With no survivors.

bro we all happy you lost weight and attained a jaw, but you aint gotta post your face in every thread my man

Im a 5/10 tops but fuck bein handsome can i pull off that bouncer/bodyguard look at 6'3?

Also how bads the beard if im aiming for suge knight/jim wendler mode

google believes you're a woman

you should become a trap

dude wtf with your face? Go see some cosmetologist, it's fucking disgusting

Freckles and some hard ass spots i had under my eyes aince i was a kid. Aint stressed enough bout beauty to pay money to remove em doe

Joey salads tier face

Sure, ill admit you're a handsome guy but you look soft af.

become trap

You look like a capuchin monkey

distance between hairline->brows->base of nose>chin

should be equal for model like feature. your hairline is literally too low and your eyes are boring.

you still look above average.

>source artfag who studied greek statues and renaissance aesthetics