Volume is plummeting on chain link

>volume is plummeting on chain link

Bearish trend + decreasing volume = bullish.

All the new people getting their money out of Binance are finally having an effect.

Read

>Plebs are selling when you tell them not to

You realize that chainlink was made by THE Satoshi Nakamoto, right?

Are we forming a, dare i say, rising wedge formation?

Kek im swing trading wtc rn pls stay nice and low for daddy

Binance has lost 30% of it's Link. People are sending it to wallets.

volume will be the death of these new coins, not price. it might stay above ico price forever, but with a volume of a few BTC, no one will give a shit. same thing happened to hundreds of other promising coins.

>People are sending it to wallets.

Why?

>binance whales

Liquidity is very often overlooked because pajeets moving a few bucks around arn't exposed to the reality of it. Huge implications in terms of the big coins getting bigger and the general shitcoin market merely becoming more and more diluted

Unironically holding. Despite what the FUD would have you believe a lot of people are seeing this as the next ETH level bullrun.

Don't read anythign on Veeky Forums if you want to understand what is going on. People will lie to you. Research Chainlink, Research Swift, Research Sibos and read the whitepaper and the connections it has and what it is trying to achieve and who is supporting them.

Go read all of that and you will understand. Don't let some pajeet or whale try to con you out of a moon mission and don't let me shill you into it. GO READ AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.

better tools to visualize it would help inform them. it doesnt help that everything is all about marketcap.

>we live rent free in your head

>a lot of people
And they would be?

God damn that's due for a correction

Buy the dip

>B-Bearish = bullish!!

Jesus Christ I actually feel sorry for linkies at this point.

>GO READ AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF

>oh ok can you spoonfeed me that pls

I'M PICKLE LINK, MORTY!!

The owners of the missing 30% of binances link