Clarence benches 424lbs/192.5kg

What the fuck kind of injury did he have, to be able to pause bench 424 lbs?

Where do I get those injuries?

youtube.com/watch?v=vaLxf5r1Stg

why are there multiple of clarence threads today? many of them are getting deleted? i wonder if he's one of the mods here lol.

apparently this guy has been a vegan for 9 months and is taking 150mg of EOD every 8 weeks.

>150mg of EOD

what does eod mean

every other day

so he's taking 150mg of every other day every 8 weeks?

what the fuck does that mean?

>so he's taking 150mg every other day for 8 weeks

I am feeling good user, you are welcome

lol

"EOD" turns out to be a coined term for "every other day" injections and then there's "ED" injections which is taking injections every day from the AAS community. It could be an EOD of any steroid. A lot of steriods of Animal bacteria and many of them there aren't vegan.

And no I'm not vegan btw.
Couldn't care less if anyones vegan or not.

*or it could be the fact that he forgets to take actual creatine powder every other day on a weekly cycle? 150mg of creatine mono. It does strike; that he knows what EOD means since it is a common steriod terminology

I think my last post; I was over-complicating it.

>tfw candito does 2x bodyweight and this guy doesn't
I don't even know why you're shilling for this roidfag when jonnieboy is natty lmao

>Meh, if he's willing to go vegan than I'd guess following through that he maybe natty afterall. I dunno; I'm probably wrong. You guys decide.

> And no I'm not vegan btw.
>Couldn't care less if anyones vegan or not.

Can anyone explain to me how his knees live?
Does he have implants that he needs to renew every x years or what?

sauce for clarence being vegan?

He has said it a couple times in youtube comments. He is probably trolling though. At least 90% of his comments are just full blown troll.

Some of his older videos show him eating meat, so it's not like his entire career/physique is built on being vegan, even if he may be vegan now.

>why are there multiple of clarence threads today?

He posted a video two days ago. Apparently a lot of Veeky Forumsizens watch him.

Because candietoe is a fag who spotted posting videos 8 months ago.

Veeky Forums heart's is like a flower in Spring, always renewing itself and looking for a new King.

That's beautiful man.

>clarence benches 75 lbs more than me and he only does it for fun while I've been working on it for years

clarence does 3x bw squat

He will win gold 2020. Screencap this post

Just in case

Just in case in case

LOL dude is roided to the max... theres a reason hes not competing

holy fuck

>Where do I get those injuries?

there you go

He won't compete. He already stated he doesn't agree with regulations and that's why he won't anymore. Nigga obviously roiding though. Disappears after an injury and comes back while still handicap to nearly crush a world record snatch with the record being 188kg for his weight class and him landing a 185kg pause snatch. Just like klokov started breaking records after he retired. They don't compete anymore because they don't want things stripped away from them in a decade. Clarence still was impressive natty though and still impressive roiding for how young he is.

if you roid and then stop for a year will they still catch you?

Can somebody actually do a write up of this that is legible? I've tried for fucking ages but some of it is impossible to make out

natty or not?

>150mg of EOD

he hasn't deleted the comment..

I know the guy personally, me and his brother are good friends. Im Very sure def didn't roid in the early days he where he was still damn impressive, but now its anyones guess.

He's irish of filippino descent if that interests anyone.

No. That's why a lot of 'natural' bodybuilding competitions state you can't roid within the last three to five years or so. After a year off of blasting and cruising or doing a shit load of cycles you are pulled back to your natural limit. It may take longer than a year but you will progressively get pulled back to that limit without the use of steroids. His comment wasn't about him roiding, it was about others roiding and it bothers him to compete with cheaters, which is kind of ironic.

Yeah I'll write it up for you right now gimme a sec.

Is "creatine" supposed to mean steroids because creatine doses are in grams, not milligrams

>creatine doses are in grams, not milligrams
are you crazy? grams of creatine? absolute madman.

Here's Monday:
>Morning
>5x1 front squat to max 150kg
>10-15 minute break
>2x1 Snatch 150kg
>10-15 minute break
>6x1 Jerk 140kg
>
>Afternoon
>5x1 Snatch to max 140kg then decreasing 10kg
>5x1 Jerk to max 120kg then decreasing 20kg
>Break 10-15 minutes
>2x3 Deadlift (Jerk?) 160kg
>2x2 Deadlift (Jerk?) 170kg
>2x1 Deadlift (Jerk?) 180kg
>5x1 Front Squats 180kg
>Abdominal Exercises

This guy's notation and handwriting sucks dick and I don't know why he wrote "Deadlift Jerk" for some of the afternoon sessions. He probably means a clean pull since he notates clean and jerk as 'Jerk'. Maybe he means jerking off the blocks in the pull. Anyways, to read his notation is as followed:

>Fractions are reps over sets. So 1/5 for front squats in his first lift would be five sets of singles.
>Apostrophes mean minutes. So him stating "Break 10'-15'" means he'll rest for an extended period.
>The number before the lift is just the order, no real relevance to the lift.
>When he states "to max then decreasing", he means sets dont start till you hit max.
>When he states "to max" he means ramping up to max with those sets counting.
>He doesn't state "pull" anywhere on the sheet, it is actually "full". As in "Snatch - Full", or "Jerk - Full"
>When he states "Jerk" he is actually referring to C+J as a whole.

How he trains is pretty common for pro competitors. Heavy singles to triples spread out throughout the day. The only lift I see on there that has some volume is on Tuesday he benches 5x5.

What a guy. Thanks user