Is spartacus LITERALLY the best Veeky Forums series ever made?

Is spartacus LITERALLY the best Veeky Forums series ever made?
>tits
>blood
>lifting and fighting
>mean and lean

Yes

Its good,tho i enjoyed season 1 and 2 with gannicus more than the rest

>main character is a manlet
No thanks

season 1 with andy whitfield RIP was the best
you could clearly see how much he was enjoying it also the friendship with varro was obviously way beyond the show

I wonder what its like to be this ill minded
If not troll,you should consider leaving Veeky Forums for awhile

This show taught me that

>Life is crap unless youre lucky
>People dont give a shit about you
>never show weakness to people or they will use it

So yeah, awesome series

yep also the language

It's the cringiest shit ever

I was disappointed we didn't see the Romans adapt more to the rebels when the big antagonist took charge.

in a good way? is it meta?

Soon as they escaped it went down hill so fucking hard. That scene where that arena is burning with that horrible cgi still gives me nightmares

But gladiators were fat vegetarians

>Spartacus the tv show
>not Spartacus the movie starring Kirk Douglas

The dialog was spot on as well. They kept it at a nice 3 seasons so they didn't over do it.

I watched and liked the show back when it was running. I was mirin the physiques, Gannicus was my imaginary goal body for a pretty long time. Then I started working out and watching youtube channels of jacked people. A few month back I revisited the show for nostalgia and fuck I see those guys as small and dyel. Even though I'm not on their level, the fitness industry fucked my mind up so hard. I try to get back that normie mindset.

Rome > Fartacus

this is exactly what i thought when i rewatched it
body dysmorphia is real

More like mr robot
>autist
>social anxiety
>dyel
>cries himself to sleep
>is on Veeky Forums in one scene

>>is on Veeky Forums in one scene
????

>show is nothing but cocks and naked niggers

I couldn't even make it through the first episode.

Prime juj

>also gay as fuck
Yes, it's a match made in heaven.

I hear you,i just pretended that its ok and passable

This show taught me that

>Jupiters cock

So yeah, awesome series

That movie was sooooo fucking dramatized

1st season with Liam is goat-tier. The rest of them just aren't as good without Liam. RIP

shit I meant Andy Whitfield not Liam McIntyre. Liam was the replacement.

Liam had a huge comparison on his shoulder and everyone had serious doubts. But by the end of the series he totally delivered. They are both legends in my eyes.

It was ok. After watching shows like GoT and breaking bad I find it hard to enjoy shows where the good guy is incorruptible can do no wrong. It stops them seeming human and it just becomes a bit cringey.

Also real gladiators were fed almost exclusively on grain so they probably looked nothing like they do in the show. But I guess it doesn't matter too much.

yeah I don't think anyone could have replaced Andy. He was perfect in that role. Liam still did a good job but wasn't as good as Andy