Jeeze. How long does it take to lose fat. Just fucking hurry up already. Jesus Christ

Jeeze. How long does it take to lose fat. Just fucking hurry up already. Jesus Christ

do RFL. the scale will literally show a measurable decrease every single morning.

it's called cardio

i wish i was fat just so i could shed the weight super easily

>RFL
can you give more info on this plez.

cardio is extremely overrated for fat loss. a normal session just burns a few hundred calories. it's far easier to just not eat those calories in the first place. and it does nothing to preserve muscle mass which is one of the top priorities when cutting.

it's lyle mcdonald's rapid fat loss diet. it's a PSMF (protein sparing modified fast) which basically means you eat a lot of protein and little else, which typically works out to around 800-1200kcals/day. it's the fastest sane way to lose weight quickly. what's good about RFL is that it has a handbook that explains everything in detail, and it's fairly easy to fuck up a diet like that. you NEED to supplement certain vitamins, salts etc. or you'll get deficiencies. when I did it I lost around 10-11kg (from 95 to around 84kg) in 5-6 weeks. my 6'3" 115kg friend lost around 15kg in the same period of time.

thanks for all the info i'll check it and at the moment i'm already eating around 1500 calories a day which is -500 from my BMR and I'm also doing 1 hour of moderate cardio a day, i'm really keen to lose fat asap and i just want to get lean FAST.

at the moment i barely have any muscle to begin with, i just want to keep cutting until I'm like 11-12% bodyfat and then start bulking up

Stats? I'm trying to do the same thing right now.

94kg ( 207lbs ), 6'0, 22 years old

At the moment I'm chubby in the body but luckily my face is still leanish, probably around 25% bodyfat, i ended up losing a bunch of weight a couple years ago, went from 110kg to 75kg but I've slowly started putting it back on.. gotta fix that.

I've shrunk 5 inches off my waist in the past month but MY LOWER BELLY FAT IS STILL THERE
WHAT THE FUCK I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE A 28" WAIST, 29" ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO LOSE THIS GODDDAAAMMMMN

I've lost a lot of fat, but my lower belly one is still there
REEEEEEEEEEE

My fucking ribs are sticking out, my hipbones are sticking out, I've got a v taper, it almost looks like I'm sucking my stomach in and I've been starving myself so much that I'm losing muscle BUT THIS SHIT JUST WON'T GO AWAY FFFUUCK

>eat at a deficit
>eat a lot of protein

Wow! This Kyle MacDonald fellow my be a real trailblazer.

wtf are you even trying to do? you think you'll keep your abs through your bulk? it's pointless to cut so much fat before you start lifting. what do you think your body does if you're very lean and start eating a surplus? do you think it will go "yeah, buddy, time to get swole for tinder" or "finally some extra energy I can store for later"? unless you're very fat you should work on putting on muscle mass first and cut later.

>my

Fucking autojew. Cucked again!

nobody claims he is, and what you're talking about is a regular cut. PSMF means you eat basically ONLY protein. also, the value of the book is not that PSMF is a new concept, it lies in the exact details on what supplements you need to take, how often you should refeed and other details that are absolutely crucial on a diet like this.

You cant lose muscle mass when you triggered the growth through lifting.

I've already bulked plenty, but the gains goblin hit me hard with both a hernia and an ulcer which is causing internal bleeding and I have to eat a very small amount of food each day to avoid overloading my stomach until I'm fully healed. I've lost fat in every other area and my love handles have gone away but this lower belly fat is really fuckin' with me.

I'm about 250 pounds at the moment and it's so difficult to lose all this fat ;_;

I feel ya brother, Im currently at 93kg and my goal is to be below 90 when december starts. It will be a rough 2 weeks.

Went from 28.2% fat to 17.6% fat. Still have a protruding stomach. It's hell mate.

Broscience

I was in your shoes and did DNP. Granted I started at 88 kg or something but close enough.
Same height too and let me tell you, I got to 69 kg and I still felt fat, would probably need to drop under 60 to be "lean". No muscles and fat still there, people said I was looking anorexic but I had fat all around, my face was lean tho, ribs showing, arms thin but fat on stomach, legs and ass...
Anyhow I bulked after, then summer came and I kept "bulking" without lifting and now I've been cutting for few months. I've got some muscles so when I lose 10-15 kg of fat and get back to 70kg I'll look better than last time but still it's a process that will take you years for any decent gains.

>110kgs 6'0
>flat stomach
>around 25-28% fat
It's all in my thighs, chest/shoulders, and face for some reason. Makes me look like a squishy rugby player made of clouds.

This fucking thread is all my feels. I've cut down from 202 to 175 and I still have a pot belly and man tits, granted they are a lot smaller than what they were and I look good in a shirt. I probably need to lose another 10lbs

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I lost a lot of weight with just diet but it seems I'm losing it at a slower pace now. I probably just have to hit the gym now. If I have man tits will people stare a lot, I just can't get rid of them, not gyno

>down from 270 to 190
>man tits and belly STILL look bad

granted a lot smaller but fuck me why does it have to be this way. desu i'd rather my thighs or something be the last to go.

>which typically works out to around 800-1200kcals/day. it's the fastest sane way to lose weight quickly.
and muscles mass

no, you don't lose that much muscle mass. the whole point of the diet is to be protein sparing.

belly and tits are often the last to go on guys, don't feel bad my man, I'm in the same boat.

it doesn't matter how much protein you eat if you're eating under bmr

Isn't PSMF only for fatties though? I'm 5'10 165lbs and I still have lower stomach fat

yes, it does. and the diet works great, as confirmed by people who have actually done it, including me.

no, it works for everyone, but some tweaks are recommended for people will low bf%. it's all described in the rfl handbook.

>only lost 2kgs in 8 weeks

JUST

>unless you're very fat you should work on putting on muscle mass first and cut later.
>you do both of these at the same time

Tfw only surgery can save me now.

Eat roast chicken everyday even if it's just once a day. You will lose the weight.
t.205-210 pounds and dropping. I started at about 245.

>2kgs
>over 5 pounds
If you can do that consitently that's okay desu. Whenever I lose much faster than that I end up putting 1/3rd of it back on from binging and beer.

What was your starting weight and current weight lad?

280 starting, am 138ish now. 5'11.

This is after losing weight over seven years too, I'm genuinely sympathetic towards people who lose weight even faster, my stomach has been what keeps me diving further into skelly mode.

ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN NOT THE GYM

READ THE STICKY

the protein and the workouts help keep as much muscle as possible, you would obviously lose muscle on any diet but this one just helps you lose as little as possible

I understand but I think you'd be better off doing the opposite. The only thing other than time that will heal loose skin is filling your skin with something. Obviously you don't want to fill it with fat again so do a clean bulk to add muscle there.

I'm in a weird spot right now where I'd like to simply eat and lift at maintenance, but I've got Thanksgiving coming up where I'll probably eat an absurd amount of calories, and then I'm going on vacation for most of December, so I won't have access to the gym. I'm in a kind of weird spot right now where I don't know what to do. I've been doing SS when I do go to the gym, but I feel my direction is lacking. The only ab exercise I've been doing is planks(and squats, I guess?) Most others trigger my GERD.