Why does my family do this to me? They know no one but me love these cookies

Why does my family do this to me? They know no one but me love these cookies

It's a test.

My strength is when I'm at a store, and I see sweets that I have to pay for, I can resist them easily. When I lived by myself I was great. Now when I moved back home to finish my school in the city, my gains goblin of a dad does this to me. Feels bad man

just dont eat them?

I already ate 8 lul. 1200 calories / my 1500 calories only being awake for 2 hours. Time to make 300 calories work / burn them off.

My senpai does the same when I'm home and it's interesting. I do the same thing to my mom, who loves Ben & Jerrys ice cream. I always insist I buy her some and often do as a surprise, even though she INSISTS "No, I'm trying to cut back." Same with my old gf; I'd order extra food and strongly encourage her to eat it, even though she too was always counting cals.

There's something nurturing about giving someone a pleasurable eating experience. the thought process is "this is making them happy, and I'm glad they're able to unwind and enjoy something that I did for them". it's total lack of empathy because Iknow the torture of temptation of bad food and the awful guilt afterwards

Nigga those cookies are hard and dry, why would anyone eat them?

R u a bitch girl? Or a faggot guy?

why is there so many Canadians on this board

It would be nice for normal people who are just trying to cut back a little, but i'm trying to cut back to around 8% bodyfat lol so I can't really fuck around.

Cookies are my weakness. They're like my heroine.

He means well.

We're taking over. This is slowly becoming a canadian only board.

Come to goodlife so I can lynch you

are you canadian?

a faggot guy

food = gains? iifym newlifter

Yes

T. Fatfuck with horrible health

Don't be a faggot
They exist, cool whatever
Don't eat them
Tell yourself they could taste like heaven exploding in your mouth but it's irrelevant to you because you refuse to pick one up

No amount of taste can force your arm to do that
Only you can

eh from the east coast bud.

im trying to lose weight though so when I bulk I won't look like a fat fuck.

I do great when its at a store, I just can't even when my parents buy it. I'm going to try to do better tomorrow though.

Iktfb

I always break down and eat the whole thing

you guys need to work out more. I eat stuff like this all the time and stay the same weight.

eat them or throw them away

>can't resist cookies

never gonna make it, nu male faggot

You can call me a lot of things but I'm not a nu male lol

Because they love you

You niggers need self control and learn how to eat it moderation. Not that hard.

that means you're a numale lol

But I have nice hair, and my face is shaved, and I'm not a cuck.

Because your family takes you into consideration and loves you, so they try to make you happy just for the simple fact that they get to see you smile.

Fucking crybaby, eat the cookies, who cares it's bulk season anyway. I wish I had a family. I get to be alone on Thanksgiving and you're legitimately crying about fucking cookies. Fuck.

found the religious nut, everything is a test to them

Yes and I love my dad. I thanked him for the cookies. He actually brought my a cup of milk, 4 of them, and a bowl of grapes when he bought them. He's been through so much man I respect the hell out of him.