How does one achieve thicc bearmode physique? What are important things?

How does one achieve thicc bearmode physique? What are important things?
>Wide neck
>Tall
>Wide shoulders back and waist

Im a dyel skinnyfat doing some memesplit routine but i dont think it will serve my goals, it doesnt include deadlifts shrugs or rack pulls so im doing them on top of my routine during back and leg days.
Starting strength felt more natural for me when i was doing it for first 2 months.

Thoughts? Suggested programs? I like compounds like squats and diddly, isolation movements seem boring to me.
My stats atm 187cm tall 85kg about 18% bodyfat, 27cm ankles 18cm wrists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_wzoykBc8M
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
youtu.be/tiV6-UEyfO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doing some memesplit routine, dont think it will serve my goals
>SS felt more natural

Do SS then. FFS.

SS then TM once you hit intermediate

All about those heavy compounds and it's not a meme as everyone on this board is want to say

>then TM
I'd actually recommend Cuckols 28 free, 3x beginner bench/squat and 2x beginner deadlift with accessories instead. TM has too low volume IMO.

t. /plg/
Your stats are ok, neck is a bit on the thin side, but wrists and ankles are on the upper end of average.

years of hard manual labor

what are intermediate stats ?

right now im doing 90kg x5 squat 130kg x5 diddly but my bench is terrible

thin ? its almost as wide as my skull, mostly because of headbanging on metal concerts

its probablyt still pencil neck compared to some powerlifters out there i admit

Just be a former D1 wrestler bro.

how can you train your neck without ending in a wheelchair

headbang x F
about 10 sets

you will feel the gains on next day

serious shit tho, try it on some metal concert
im standing somewhere in front row to right side
youtube.com/watch?v=i_wzoykBc8M

when you dont get a serious answer

I'd recommend Texas method or like someone else posted, the Nuckols programz. Then once you get to 1/2/3/4, run something like Smolov, Russian Bear, 5/3/1, or a Bulgarian type system.

For the neck just do neck curls and neck bridges. Pic related, 1 month of neck gainz, went from 16 inches to over 18

Second pic is head tilted backwards?
Mine looks like this

google up cannibal corpse vocalist
violent headbanging is literally THE neck builder

yes but yours looks the same as the OP pic senpai. i'm flexing to accentuate the gainz but if i flexed without adding the 2+ inches of girth it wouldn't look like that at all.

Do you want routine American boy?

lookin thicc lad

im polish tho, living in netherlands

>tfw my gym is some bunch of casual shits and no one lifts heavy

i think its time to open obscure gym blasting heavy ass music

>when you dont get a serious answer
That's an absolutely serious answer.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html

Thanks mate, I appreciate that

Casual limp wristed faggots aren't even allowed in my gym. It's owned by one old Nazi guy who always spins the debate to jews
He's a really nice guy though, we always drink together after I'm done with my training

(I recommend you do dumbbell front and lateral raises for a joocy neck. Also what other guys said)

Fast 18" neck workout youtu.be/tiV6-UEyfO8

llook at that movement pattern

its literalllly what i do during metal concerts EXCEPT no weight more volume, high speed and bigger range of motion including some upper body movement

Like, i can headbang violently through entire set of gojira, thats 1 hour of waving your head back and forth every second ? or so

pic related some photographer took photo of me headbanging

You should be lying down while doing it. It's like situp but only moving the neck. If you're standing, it will be less heavy. Try doing it without any weight for a 3x100 reps.

i think illl just wear a helmet with gopro for next gig

1/2/3/4

OHP / Bench / Squat / Diddy.

I'm choosing not to hit 3pl8 squat and settle for 2.5, but my personal goals are 5x5 for all of those lifts. Anything less feels twink-tier, and if you go to the gym often enough you'll see fairly small guys lift that kind of weight regularly.

Once you get intermediate you should be able to transition to a more aesthetic routine to capitalize on your strength gains: if you do it too early then your strength level is normie-tier.

thanks lad

i feel likek bench and ohp will be last one for me to hit them

deadlift sitting on 3 plates now and lifting for 2 months, not sure about my squat, have kinda pain in knees when i squat for whatever reason during day with no weight, but it doesnt hurt during actual heavy squats

black magic i believe