Mark Rippetoe nohomo thread

Would you hit on Mark despite of his insistence on using Power Cleans on his beginner routine instead of a more sensible row exercise?

Would you gladly hand your body to this muscle daddy god despite of the fact that some critics argue that SS has too much of an emphasis on lower body musculature?

Would you sacrifice your leanness and bulk extensively using milk that he himself provided if there were proof that your lean body mass would increase?

God. Just his voice makes me horny.

>Power Cleans on his beginner routine
this argument is so retarded. lifting and getting stronger on other exercises won't do shit to make you more "qualified" to learn power cleans. the only way to learn how to power clean is by doing them, and the best time to do them is from the beginning. it's not even such a difficult skill. compared to the skill required in basically every other sport it's laughably easy to do.

>Would you gladly hand your body to this muscle daddy god despite of the fact that some critics argue that SS has too much of an emphasis on lower body musculature?
I did and I'm happy with my result

>Would you sacrifice your leanness and bulk extensively using milk that he himself provided if there were proof that your lean body mass would increase?
I did an I'm happy with my result

> I did and I'm happy with my result
Pics?

That's roger estep, not ripplefatfuck

Wrong.

As the king of Veeky Forums, our lord and saviour, Clarence Kennedy once said in one of his interviews
>Rippetoe is a faggot

So no, I would not hit on Mark.

>that shit form

why would you listen to harry potter? he's not a natty lifter, he's using magic

It's just because they look slightly similar.

Google roger estep.

Rippetoe was NEVER this big

>you will never be this jealous of another man's physique
What's it like being a woman?

Rip is #2 on my most hated list and Blaha will be gone so he can slide up a spot.

Get hobbies outside of lifting.

it's a meme. everyone knows it's not rippetoe.

He's pause squatting

Hip... drive...

The... Scapula....

This is Rip.

rows are not a replacement for power cleans though, retard.

use speed deadlifts for that.

Rare Young Rip set coming through

Kek. Literally says Roger on one of the images.

last

Fuck. This make my dick rock hard. No homo.

He was damn handsome. Thanks for the pics user!

Is Rippletits the only manlet that ever learned?