Reminder to be nice to fat girls

Reminder to be nice to fat girls

Then where's the motivation to change?

I know this post is bait but ive always wondered if this turnaround type of case is true
Girls who are fat as all hell dont seem to change much if they do loose weight, they for the most part seem to stay the same in overall shape
I judge this based off pics of before-after pics ive seen online and lifting girls ive talked to

So how bad of a transformation is actually possible?

Not the same girl and sure as hell not possible in this time frame.

I met this bird who said she used to be fat. Although she looked fine her skin felt weird to touch as it had no elasticity. It felt like I was fucking a 70 year old and was fucking vile.

This. If everyone had been "nice" to her she wouldn't have lost half of that weight. She had to be unhappy prompting her to make extreme changes. Doesn't happen when you have a safe space of supporters acting like everything's okay.

Why did she wear the same dress for an entire year?

Used up

probably got a stomach band or some other surgery like they all do

shame about the face

been dating an overweight girl with a great face i met in the gym for a few months now and she's making amazing progress

she told me she started because nobody took interest in her and shes tired of being a virgin. i just hope she doesn't stop now just because i'm with her

I can confirm this. My gf was an ex-fatty and her skin was strange. It was as though her skin was a size too large and just slid around on her thin frame. I couldn't deal with it and left her.

The moral of the story is that young people should not get fat to begin with.

>she told me she started because nobody took interest in her and shes tired of being a virgin
Is she 13 by chance?
how does any girl suffer from these problems...

Nah, it's not worth it. I'm willing to say that it sucks to hear but I think will power is genetic.

I think given enough time 100% of these fat slobs that lose weight, become fat again over time, that or it becomes a crippling obsession that makes them miserable.

she is 26

kys lol

>tiny dick numale complaining about "weird feeling skin"

And you believe a girl of 26 years of age is a virgin?
topkek mate

Why not I'm 27 and a virgin..

Well are you a guy?
For a guy its not really strange to be a virgin up to the age of 20-25 and not really super strange above that age either
For girls, its an entirely diffrent matter

the fat version is turning me on more than the skeleton hehe

lmao

projecting much?

No. Only be nice to the girls who deserve it.

You don't even know what that means you dense faggot

That guy is a chad?
lmao, seriously?

everyone with money is chad

That guy refused to change or better himself with his women. H failed and she left him cause he is a failure. She is not in the wrong here, She owed him nothing.

How many of you faggots post this image without knowing it's the same guy in both 2010 and 2014?
compared to what he looked like four years before...

If I can get better, I will go get it.

Pretty sure thats not true mate, you need money to be a chad sure but you also need a top tier face, godly looks, be extremly fit and tall to be a chad

everything except for height can be accomplished by having money. just look at zyzz or ronaldo. both had shit done, new teeth, etc.

Using logic mate
Guys need to pursue to get a girl, if he doesnt pursue he wont get one even if he is good looking
Girls get approached, they have a litteral smorgasbord of guys coming up to them making the process alot easier

its like saying its as hard for apple or google to hire people as it is for you as a random person to get hired.
Companies get offers for jobs without having to put effort in, you on the other hand need to put your nose to the grindstone to get a job

It's the same guy

> TFW the cute chubby girl I messaged on OkCupid hasn't responded to my message.

I might as well end it now pham, I'm destined to live a lonely, desolate life of misery and unfulfillment.

Don't rely on others for your happiness. I know what it's like to be cripplingly lonely too. You can still have a fulfilling life. I just buy twink hookers to fill the gaps desu senpai.

Is the same girl, just reversed timeline. No way she lost that much weight in less than a year but she sure could have packed it on that fast. It's easier to get fat than to lose it.

Either way, I'd dick her down

>I just buy twink hookers to fill the gaps desu senpai.

His gaps or yours?

>women losing weight ever
those dates are probably switched

>message hot girls on OKC
>no response
>give up, message average girls
>no response
>give up, message ugly girls
>no response
>mfw

What? Maybe if you're a numale. I lost it 3 months before 15th birthday to qt 8 month long gf. Friends I know ALL lost it between ages 14 and 19. Maybe you should spend less time on phone/internet and more time talking to people in person. Seriously if you're 25 and a virgin something is wrong with your socializing skills or your standards are messed up

next up, traps. if that doesn't work try guys. if neither work become a bottom

you don't have many options left but i believe in you

I lost mine at 17 but my point is rules are diffrent between men and women
Women get approached, alot and they have a ton of options to lose their virginity
Men dont have the same luck, we need to constantly hunt for girls in order to get laid

This girl i was dating told me about her friend who was a virgin at 21, i asked why she was a virgin and the girl i was dating told me she is good looking but constantly cries and whines about not being able to get laid while at the same time rejecting every guy who approaches her

they actually wont remember you!
girls don'tr have a concept of loyality

>message hot guys on grindr
>no response
>message average guys
>no response
>message fatties and grandpas
>no response
>one message in my inbox
>it's from a hiv poz+

I was 300lbs+, now I am 195 lbs and still losing weight. I have been regularly working out (except when I had a cold in the summer that wouldn't give up but I still lost weight during that time).
I think that you are somewhat correct. For me, losing weight was about mindset. I don't know if it's genetic but for me it was about thinking big but starting small, keep to your diet even if you fail and have a cheatmeal/cheatday (never go a full day without eating because you cheated yesterday), and using past experiences as ammunition for keeping yourself from binging.

Yeah right, you're just talking like a virgin still. There's no rules to this game, it's about socializing and making friends with the other sex and clearly you can't do it so you justify by how "game's rigged". When I got laid for the first time, 10 years ago in Feb, I wasnt "constantly hunting", I met a girl in class, socialized, and we became best friends/lovers. The more you complicate things the longer you won't reach your goal, just get out there and meet new people. Most guys know girls that won't bone them but might bone you once they meet you through X. All about social circle, and autists with rules don't know how to create/expand one.

I encourage every to be their best some ppl don't get the message in won't waste time on ppl like that in life you're either moving forward or backwards you'll never get anywhere standing still

He sad overweight he meant morbidly obese

Spent several of the last years inside of a relationship with a girl and ive had my share of hookups mate, im not retarded but you are missing an integral part of the plot

You need social connections to find a girl, its true and these are things you need to strive for
If you can passivly achieve finding girls through your social connections then good for you but some of us cant find what we seek inside the current circles and expanding your circle to find what youre looking for is very hard

t. user's ex gf

this

when your social circle gets dry how the fuck do you find a new one?

if you're working you're probably going to have a circle of friends and a circle of workbuddies.

finding new circles is hard work and you still might not find what you're looking for

This.

what is he even projecting

I didnt know and now I am very happy for them

willpower i genetic but mot people don't ue their full genetic potential with regard to willpower

Lol fuck fatty here I feel it on my neck. I've lost 40 pounds so far.... Trying to lose 70 more. How fucked am I?

If that was her as a fatty then I wouldnt have ever complained

It can give you the motivation to change. I had a pretty bad childhood and was made fun of by even adults when I tried working to fix it. It was only when people started being nice to me and I made friends that I got my act together and started losing the weight.

No wonder she dates a shitskin.

you need to be 18 or older to post here

misogyny is not a sign of young age.
It's rather a sign of old age since misongyny usually arises from dissapointment

It's cool that they both decided to get more attractive, although all he really needed was a shave and a haircut.

That's the point my friend. Make them stay high test

no

you must be ugly af bro, im like 7/10 skinny fat any get flooded by pussy on okc, even decently attractive girls

This would be so much hotter if it was reversed.

>Reminder to be nice to fat girls
Because being nice is what induces a will to change, right? I started working out because I thought "I'm fine the way I am", right?

This would be so much hotter if it was a bro on the 'ch0n.

went from a 1/10 to a 6/10, still a great transformation

Just be nice to everyone. Don't be a shithead.

Be honest.

Not nice.

the years are backwards

bro 80% of the population is currently overweight because none of them do this

Pretty fucked m8, but it's better to have loose skin and in good shape than it is to be overweight any day

>message girls
>no response
>see their profile again later
>new picture revealing they are actually fat and/or ugly
>thank god she didnt message back, but curse the audacity of these women

Did you do kinky shit and wrap the skin around you dick and jerk off in between the skin?

Because she decided to change after hearing everyone say "you're fine the way you are", right?
/sarcasm

Is it not possible to be nice AND honest?

There are only nice lies or hard cold truth, you can't have both.

You absolute madman

But yeah no that takes way too much social skills for Veeky Forums to handle

Maybe, but the dark side is easier and quicker.

actually you can get surgery done on your legs to increase your high by like 8-10cm, boosting a 180 manlet into 6'3 dom

Don't lie the guy on the right has an entirely different shaped head than the guy on the left.

How the fuck are you supposed to motivate a fat bitch into losing weight? They just get triggered.

Let me guess. Your message was something shit like "Hey how are you?"

literally a 300lb hacker wtf.

You don't, really. That's something they have to do for themselves when they're naked in the bathroom mirror and take a good hard look at themselves for the first time in forever. Even then it's likely they don't think anything they could do would make a difference, which is demonstrably false but they really just can't imagine themselves anything but fat.

she didn't have visibly loose skin. It just felt odd to touch.

I think I actually read somewhere that there was a study done and, of all the personality traits tested, willpower was the most genetically-determined

I definitely have shit willpower genetics (fat lazy mom, unintelligent father) but you're not always a slave to your genes

Whenever I'm at the gym alone (I need competition to want to be there) I just want to stop and go home, but I force extra reps out of myself until the workout is complete; I feel a lot better about myself when I finally finish, knowing that I fought my own biology and won

>I fought my own biology and won

you can't choose when it is genetic and when it isn't

it either is completely or it isnt

Too bad long legs on men look absolutely stupid
If the surgery added height to your torso it could have been worthwhile but since it can't it's just an expensive way to look like a disproportionate faggot and guarantee a terrible life as a cripple when you age

>of all the personality traits tested, willpower was the most genetically-determined

Don't even need to read the article you read on that study to know that's a whole lot of bullshit
Not even going into the whole nature nurture shit and how there are absolutely no such a thing as genetic personality traotd, but even if there was, how do people in a study even measure it
I think this probably started as an observation such as "some kids are more determined than others" that turned into "either you're born determined or you aren't"

>personality traotd

I mean traits
God I hate phoneposting my fingers are too damn big

PIG FUCKER

>I think will power is genetic.
more likely that it is attitude based due to conditioning by the parents and the culture said person was raised in. nurture instead of nature.

if it was genetic then they done well getting this many stages of reproduction before going tits up.

too much comfort and inability with dealing with the threat of failure and not having a work ethic ground into them is my theory

despite what media tries to force as a norm, there are still girls who aren't whores losing their virginity just to lose it.

i've never seen a round hourglass

That wasnt the point, the point was it is very unlikely that girls are either single or virgin and especially both due to how many guys ask them out/hit on them/flirt with them
It takes more effort for girls to remain single than for them to get a relationship