Thoughts on my heart rate?

Thoughts on my heart rate?

>Not pounding 120 all day
Check out this heartlet

I bet you sat down as well you faggot

What's your blood pressure?

I don't think you did the test right

my HR is like 70+ throughout the day when i don't work out because i'm eating all the time

Get on my level

Nice. What are you training atm?

i think my resting rate is like 90 or some shit, but i'm perfectly healthy brahs... how do i lower cortisol levels?

Should be 0

Stress relief would be huge. Also keeping workouts to under an hour

how ?

People with higher resting heart rates tend to have smaller hearts.

A low resting heart rate is a meme. As long as you aren't above 100, you're fine.

That said, it's still kinda neat to see people in the 30s and 40s.

sanka, you dead mon?

kek.

Enjoy your pacemaker

Wow, a Ted Cruz made out of butter at the Iowa state fair. You know, Calfoline's first words were "I love butter."

I just got back from hiking the pct, i walked at least 20 miles a day but knocked out tons of 30 milers, a couple 40 milers, etc, and my resting heartrate last i checked was 80-90 sitting down. could a TON of fucking cardio make my resting heart rate rise? wtf? it should be lower given my level of cariovascular fitness

How long ago was it? Just walking a tenth of a mile increases your blood pressure and heart rate noticeably. So if it was within an hour, you're probably still in EPOC.

Ya, mon

FFS do some cardio, OP.

two weeks after getting back, no cardio whatsofucking ever. just random checks during the day find me with a way too fucking high heart rate. i wonder if theres such a thing as too much cardio for your heart health =/

although i get what your saying, i wonder if just walking around the house or being amped up at all could taint my score. i get what your saying

The only actual reliable way is having is measured while you sleep and checking it right after you woke up.