Will People Like Me More If I'm Veeky Forums?

Why or why not?

Skip all of the "hurr due it 4yursulf" bullshit, I already am.

I think guy pay you more respect if youre juicy and look like you lift, they seem to either be seeking you out for company, trying to compete with you or looking to you for guidance
Also if youre gay it seems gay guys are more drawn to men with muscles than not, so if you like attention thats where its at

Women dont give a shit

you're obviously not doing it for yourself if you care about what others think of you because of it

truth is no, normies think that going to the gym that many times per week is not normal and that you have narcissistic personality

nobody (or at least extremely few) say "wow he has muscles i like him!"

people dont like you because of your shitty personality that we both know you have, not because you aren't fit.

do it for yourself, like this post says. If you are average to good looking women will like you if you have a good personality to go along with it. If you have muscles as well that's bonus for them, but I have found I have much better sex now that I'm more fit and more often, but I've never had problems with people liking me. Hope that makes sense. Muscles are just part of the bigger package.

Yes people will be nicer, men will respect you (not young men im talking say mid 20s) women and some teenage grills will be nicer to you because looking good derives most of your value to them when you first meet. Some may even want your dicc. Unfortunately everyone is autistic here so you'll still need to work on that and also face and height are important if your short af or have a face below a 6 dont bother.
I get plenty of /uni,/ grills looking at my chest and arms and I'm dyel by Veeky Forums standards so no mate they do care a lot, especially now that women are out earning men and our body in some cases is all we have

No.

>I get plenty of /uni,/ grills looking at my chest and arms and I'm dyel by Veeky Forums standards so no mate they do care a lot, especially now that women are out earning men and our body in some cases is all we have
Im in uni right now and im pretty juicy but girls in my class are well busy with their boyfriends to look at other men
Dunno what kind of school you go to but most girls i met on a daily basis are hand in hand with some guy already so hence my statement that they dont really care

Most are it's true and their bfs are DYEL. I think most either have long term relationship s since before uni or have one or two test BFs in uni.
It's impossible to know who has a bf though so I have to assume when I do get the odd more she's single, it's usually when I'm on my way somewhere and they are going the opposite direction. I'm also a mature student 2nd year but 27 so some grills are probably into that. Still 30 pounds overweight and half autist virgin but I the more Veeky Forums I've been getting the more attention I get over time. I'm a British btw, my uni is very good get people from all over the World pay double the tuition just to go here.

*Mire

liking that you lift != liking you

why is this even a question? similar threads keep popping up asking similar questions. The answer is 'no.'

Yes. People like healthy and strong looking people, subconsciously or not. You have value and usefulness in both an evolutionary and practical sense as a fit person.
Put two guys next to each other, one fit and one a weak skelly, and everyone will gravitate towards the fit one for advice, friendship, and general comfort.

Im 28 but i was 27 when i started, not overweight at all but ive not had the same experience as youve had
Maybe i live in a strange place but most girls i see walk around with their boyfriends or in a tight group of their own friends and they pay noone else mind
i actually saw a girl last week get knocked down by a revolving door because she was standing in it, girls are just seemingly naturally unobservant

hows finance sector in britan?
What are you studying?

It's the muscles he's asking about what autist mentions lifting to toasty toasties
This.

i don´t know
i´m kind of fat but it feells great when a girl says

"huy papi ese culo tan rico"
"hey papito thas a sweet ass"
or
"esas nalgotas"
"that ass"
or
"tenes mas culo que una vieja"
"you have more ass than a girl"

>or the greatest of all feels (from gals or guys)
"ho!, you are so strong user, i would like to be like you"
"ho! sos muy fuerte, me gustaría ser como tu "

also
i live in Colombia

this hard
also
add self confidence, even if you are ugly or average ( like me ) self confidence will help a lot

>finance sector
Fucked if I know, probably quite good if your daddy has the right connections, otherwise maybe not.
Studying Web Science, very interesting new field of science, incorporates things like AI and cybernetics. I'd like to get a PHD in it eventually.
>girls are unobservant
The simple truth is girls for the most part simply don't have much to do in their lives, their mothers for the middle class ones where always instructing them on correct behaviour and when they get older they typically have a long series of easy safe relationships because most guys are beta and will just be nice and take care of women around them. Smart grills actually have a developed personality, unless they are Comp Sci majors or engineers in which case they are basically even more immature versions of their male autist counterparts.
I need to find me a smart grill, but one that looks good too. Hence why I'm putting so much effort into getting Veeky Forums myself.
>this whole post
>showing your DYEL gluts
hi pablo
Somewhat ugly guys can still pull, it's a lot about the energy you project. Some people go to a lot of effort faking it with PUA and playing the same dumb kinds of games women do but as long as your a traditional masculine guy you probably will gain the confidence you need through accomplishments being Veeky Forums being one of them

>Hence why I'm putting so much effort into getting Veeky Forums myself.
The more time i spend on this site the more i realize i know little to nothing about girls despite having talked to tons, having had hookups with a few and long lasting relations
Girls are strange and attracting them is harder a problem than i know how to solve
I thought i knew how to attract a girl seeing as how i had a gf but turns out i know just about nothing
Well i hope you find a smart girl with looks one day user, shouldnt be too hard if you know sort of where to find them and what they want

I know a fair bit but I'm still a virgin. The trick is to remove rationality from the equation that's a very masculine quality. Like a girl might show off her panties under her jeans and make sure you see it but that doesn't mean she wants your dicc she probably just wants your attention. Takes a while to get over just how frustating that is as a man who actually goes about trying to achieve things directly but once you know that you can figure out almost anything about a grill.
>Well i hope you find a smart girl with looks one day user, shouldnt be too hard if you know sort of where to find them and what they want
I got about 30 pounds to lose and by that time I'll have gained more muscle, really hitting the aesthetic areas this term and next like chest and arms and back for dat v-taper. Last year I worked on arms, and shoulders mostly so I'm slowly getting that classic powerful look I always wanted. Eating chicken a lot and vegetables is not a meme btw, I don't eat healthy all the time but I do just enough to get Veeky Forums. Here's hoping I'll be banging my research assistant in a few years and a string of QT. smart grills before that.

i'd take you anal virginity

They won't "like" you more; being liked is a function of personality.

Some people will respect you more, be more willing to move out of your way on the sidewalk, etc.

I didled myself with a hairbrush when I was a teenager user I don't think I can qualify as pure in that regard anymore. Haven't done much buttplay as an adult though really more into stimulating the balls and taint these days.
Might let some grill peg me with like a 3 incher though.
This is a given, if you want pure intimidation work on shoulders as much as possible, normies think your huge as long as you have good delts.