Fuck Quato really lives

The new alien movie is looking great

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER DEADLIFT

Start the reactor

seriously OP, the fuck is this?

umbilical hernia

Can hernias really get this extreme? This is so severe it almost looks fake

This can happen if you don't learn proper bench form

That almost looks like he has some kind of muscular deformity or something. There's no way his abs would just split like that. Unreal...

>umbilical hernia

Didn't this happen to Markus Ruhl ?

Nasty, in any case.

>mfw when deep innny

It's the next step in human evolution...

MY EXACT THOUGHTS.

You ruined my breakfast, man

wtf guys is that real, all the replies in this thread are confusing me, how do you stop this from happening please

That seems more like an incisional hernia. I've never seen an umbilical hernia that large

What the fuk

I think I have had a very mild version of this. A few times after heavy squats I would get a lump on my abs that would hurt if i expanded/stretched my belly. It always went away after a nights rest tho. How can I prevent this from happening again or get worse like OP? Will strengthening my abs really help?

No, you should see a medical professional and seek consultation. Any protrusion but the intestines through the abdominal wall is a bad sign and needs repairing through surgery

You need to do stomach vacuums

Fucking hell

t. "Total Recall" (Schwartzenegger version) reference

are you trying to be new? Also

I've never seen one that bad before, but they can be pretty bad.

muh dick

HOLY FUCKNUGGET

youtube.com/watch?v=MwvIeBGi0Kc

WTF IS THIS!?
some med-fag pls

It's a hernia. Just a really big one. That is intestines pushing against his skin when he bears down.

>Boss's weak point

This is why you should kill your dog before eating it

He'll be fine. Just a small surgery really, you can see it's not complicated by the fact that at the beggining of the intestines aren't outside the abdominal cavity and are only forced out when pressure is excerted. It's just really fucking evident.

Only the abdominal wall reconstruction might pose a challenge. I can't tell by only the video but there might be some agenesis of the abdominal muscles, if not, then it is only matter of setting up a net and some sutures.

I don't know if I should be laughing this hard or worried about this.

And here I thought I had seen everything....

Is this the vacuum bag pose?