Just joined the Single-Digit Body Fat Club! Feelsgoodman.jpg

Just joined the Single-Digit Body Fat Club! Feelsgoodman.jpg

Been cutting since I was 247 lbs on January 1st. I'm down to 154 lbs now. Time to lean bulk!

Lets see m8

I expected 10 to look a lot more defined.

loose skin isn't going to outline muscles very well

Congrats bro.. but prob not single digit... can't really tell but that is a praiseworthy transformation breh.... keep it up. jesus 11 monts? Fuck great job man

Kek, gotta love Veeky Forums. I lost over 90 lbs, and I only weigh 154 lbs... Give me some time to gain some quality mass and fill out some of my loose skin. It's only going to look better and better from here!

FUCKING QUINTS WITH 5s! Also, this.

Thanks, man!

>but prob not single digit

I don't understand how you're going to argue with a DEXA scan, which is the most accurate means of determining body fat percentage that currently exists...

Didn't mean to put you down. It's def. a very nice improvement.

Much appreciated, bro. Anyway, I'm on cloud nine right now. My wife is cooking lunch as we speak. It's gonna feel great to eat more than 1,500 calories a day now!

keep in mind he's a former fatty. not only does he have loose skin, the skin is most likely gonna be thicker compared to other people who have never been fat.

gj op!

Thanks, bud! I might have my loose skin surgically removed in the future. For now, I'm going to focus on stuffing it full of muscle!

damn that's pretty good for like -100lbs, I hope I look like that after my cut

>but prob not single digit

You've been reading too many memes.

I am single digit body fat but my dick cannot erect. Help me how can I fix my dick.

that's a meme spread by people who lack the willpower to cut properly.

How much does this shit cost OP?

Did you tuck your excess skin into your pants like a dress shirt?

former fatty with some questions here, started at 333 5 months ago and i'm now sitting at 270

diet? starting weight? daily calorie intake?

Well I'm doing keto with carb cycling. How is my diet not proper?

Well done. Now post your butthole.

I saw you on another thread bro, grat inspiration!
I have still like 10 kgs to go, hope to look at least as half as good.

The scan costs $99. I get one done every 3 months. For the amount of information it gives you (not to mention the accuracy), I think it's well worth the cost.

Haha, I don't have THAT much loose skin!

Good luck with your progress, bro! Diet was home-cooked whole food meals, with protein shakes and bars. Daily caloric intake was 1,500 calories. Starting weight was 247 lbs (I'm 5'11").

Thanks! Also, no.

Thanks a lot, man! Keep up the good work. I'm sure you'll look awesome!

you were following that reddit PPL?

congrats senpai!!

Reddit PPL? I don't know what you're talking about... I follow a routine that I created for myself.

Thanks!

Where do u go to get scanned

Are you left handed?

best transformation i saw so far

enjoy the high of achievement till it wears of and you get depressed again only to find a new reason for your unhappiness

You must be fun at parties

they never invite me

How exactly do you lose body fat? That's what I never really understood from the sticky. Cut/bulk cycles the only way, or can you lose body fat % while maintaining weight?

you move more and eat less

Steroids/sarms

Yeah I know. I ask because being skinnyfat I kinda have to decide between building muscle and losing fat, I guess I can't do both at the same time beyond noobgains.

u can. just eat more pro and workout more

most amazing transformation i have seen yet -- inspirin' & mirin'

how could you stay dedicated for more than 6 ,months? being this dedicated for this amount of time just changes your life, damn how are some of you so strong? you have nothing else to do?

Congrats brother good fuckin job. I'm getting close to joining the club soon aswell. I can't wait till I'm in your position.

No, I'm right-handed.

Haha! Thanks, I guess?

The most efficient way to lose fat is to put yourself in a calorie deficit. Keep your protein intake high and lift in order to preserve muscle mass.

That's the way it is for everybody. During a cut, your body eats away at the fat and tends to metabolize a bit of muscle, and during a bulk, you build muscle and the body puts on a little fat. A high-protein diet and weightlifting keeps muscle loss minimal on a cut, and a lean bulk (i.e., bulking at a small surplus above maintenance) minimizes fat gain during your bulk. Good luck with your goals, man!

Thanks, bud!

If you want it badly enough, you make it happen. I can say with 100% honesty that this cut has been fairly easy for me. Your body gets used to eating a certain way, and I didn't have any hunger or cravings on 1,500 calories a day. Basically I just ate my meals, lifted, and patiently waited for the results to come. Each week I lost a pound or two, until I hit 9%.

Thanks, man! Much appreciated. Best of luck with your cut! Making it feels AWESOME.

Thanks man, and good job.

i need the stats senpai
pre cut weight/height
post cut weight/height

November 18th was my birthday senpai, thanks for the gift

Fuck dude, I've been skinny my whole life and you still motivated me to drop down to single digits. Thanks, man.

Pre-cut weight/height: 247 lbs/5'11"
Post-cut weight/height: 154 lbs/5'11"

You're welcome, user! Happy belated birthday!

Happy to help, bro! Good luck!

great job user, now work on that posture

...Posture?

The way your body is aligned

Damn breh, that's some impressive shit. Keep the good work up!

kek

Yeah, I know what the word "posture" means. I'm asking what it is about my progress picture that makes you think I have bad posture.

Thanks, user!

What he hell, nipples get smaller when one is gets thinner?

do you have a picture at 18.6 percent body fat?

I thought I did, but the best I can do is a picture from August 2nd and another one from September 1st. Here's August 2nd.

>wife

Cheers lad. Was she supportive?

And here's September 1st. So, somewhere in between there, I was at 18.6% BF.

Dude, she's the BEST! Totally supportive of all my goals. When I started my cutting diet, I gave her a piece of paper with my calorie/macro requirements for my dinner written on it, and every night when I came home from work, she had prepared a new and exciting meal that had just the right amount of calories, protein, fats, and carbs in it. We're talking seasoned chicken breast with bacon green beans and hominy, baked breaded fish with asparagus, bacon cheeseburgers with mashed potatoes, artisan pizzas with sausage, spinach, and mushrooms, steak with sweet corn and carrots, etc. She weighs all the ingredients and everything. Now that I'm starting my lean bulk, she prepares little lunches in airtight containers for me that fit my new calorie/macro requirements. I'm a lucky guy, for sure!

Dammnn dood thats good shit

>39460021
Very Impressive. Most people would have just stopped there.

Jealous as fuck. I'm a formerly sedentary fatty around the same as you, started at 230, 5 weeks later I'm 217. It's discouraging because I don't look any different at ALL, like I still have a big gross gut, but your progress is a huge motivation.

I wish I had a womanslave to make delicious macro-perfect meals appear though. I basically just eat the same few things every day.

Hey op, do you have any pictures of you at your current weight without your loose skin tucked in? would you say you got lucky with the loose skin or not? how old are you?
Sorry about the questionnaire, I'm in a similar boat to you and I'm really worried about loose skin. Thanks in advance

Thanks, guys!

Stick with it, man! The results will come in time. Take progress pictures regularly, because it's easy to be blinded to the subtle changes in your body when you see yourself in the mirror multiple times each day. Anyway, my meals remain largely the same from day to day, too. The only things that change are my dinners, thanks to her. The rest I keep identical, out of convenience. It allows me to forego "tracking" my calories each day, because I already know exactly how many calories are in the things that I'm eating. Good luck with your progress!

I didn't have one, so I took one just now for ya (keep in mind that I'm currently stuffed with my first bulking dinner, haha). I feel lucky in the sense that I probably could have had a lot more loose skin than I do. It sort of changes in appearance throughout the day (probably due to my hydration level and how full my stomach is). I'm 29 years old, and I was overweight for probably 6 or 7 years. I can understand your concern over loose skin, because it's something that really bothered me, too. The bottom line is that some degree of loose skin is inevitable if you've been significantly overweight for a long enough period of time. The damage to your skin has been done long before you start losing weight. If you end up with loose skin, there's really not a whole lot that can be done about it, short of surgery. It may "tighten up" a little bit over time, but it likely won't return to the level of tautness it had before you gained all the weight. Regardless, being in shape and at a healthy weight is far better than a little loose skin. I wish you the best of luck!