WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO EAT SO MUCH FUCKING PROTEIN WHAT THE FUCK

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO EAT SO MUCH FUCKING PROTEIN WHAT THE FUCK

You don't.
1.5 g/kg of your intended weight.

>1.5 g/kg

Sticky says 1.5g per lb. Which one is right?

Eat Skyr you slag

>118 g of protein

What kind of shit macros are you eating

you don't, it's a meme

>mom won't let me eat that much meat
>says it's unhealthy
>can't get needed protein
>cookies, chocolate and other sugary shit all over the place
>kill me

you're welcome

the "1g of protein per 1lb BW" is just for simplification. you'd be fine going as low as 0.7g/lb. the 1.5g/lb is a meme.

the 1.5g/kg is very close to the 0.7g/lb recommended ratio.

You have been scammed by supplement companies. You don't need a pound per how much you weigh. A pound per pound of LEAN body mass maybe but you could eat a little less and be alright. If you weigh 190 and are 20% body fat you only need 150. protein.

1.8-2g per kg of lean body mass

Not the sticky.

>not liking chicken and beef
You fucking GET to eat a tonne of protein what's wrong with you. Protein rich food is literally the best.

You only do real progress with 1g/lbs or more

I make consistent gains on only 70-100 grams of protein a day.

People are being ridiculous and wasting time and money with all this protein

You don't. 1.5g of protein per kg of body mass is more than enough. That's 110-130g for most people.

Enjoy your protein-rich piss.

I love that smell

i just tried this and after drinking halfway i threw it up.
im such a failure

the sticky says 1.5 g per lb

I am 200 lbs, so I need to eat 300 grams of protein?

lol what a pussy, i have 2 of these a day on top of breakfast lunch and dinner
kys skelly

lol 1.5g per lb is overkill.

1g per lb

idk mang

What about eggs?

Enjoy staying DYEL faggot

OT:

My diet is healthy and I want to start lifting in the new year, but the problem is that I only eat about 1000-1500 calories a day, and only one meal a day. How the fuck am I supposed to be able to eat 3000 calories i.e. double my intake.

My main meal is super healthy zero fat soya mince (I'm not vegan, I just hate normal mince) tacos with a pepper, onion, chili, jalapeno, handful of lettuce and garlic, but the problem is that they have zero fucking calories; a whole 300g bag of soy mince is

>tfw ate the jar of peanut butter instead of making the shake

another 5kg down the drain

>how do i eat food

We don't even have December and the New Years fags are already here

mix milk and smooth peanut butter and some oats and there you go, 1000+ calories smoothie

Sorry. I am a robot who had an epiphany today and am taking steps to turn into a normie

the actual studies say .5-.65g per lb is an optimal range and anything beyond is unnecessary. don't worry about it

No they don't.

yes they do, the only people who claim 1+ to be necessary are fucking low IQ bodybuilders who trust anecdotal evidence over facts

I have an IQ over 120 and I take 1g/lbs.

yeah and your weight is probably 120 too, the extra protein isn't helping dipshit

>thinking 120 IQ is high
top kek. 140+ IQ here, eating less than 1g/lbs

does anyone else notice the severe amounts of viral marketing on this website anymore or is it just me

they're not even trying to be clandestine about it anymore

>tfw to smart for protein

I never said my IQ is 120. Checkmate

Not the guy you were responding to but you should try doing your own research rather than falling for supplement company myths. A doctor will tell you .5 to .8 grams per pound and a bodybuilding website of magazine will tell you a gram or two per pound you weigh but why don't ask yourself this question: which one is trying to sell me over priced protein powder?

I don't even take protein powder, I just eat meat 2 times a day

But it's definitely under 130 ;^)

That's only your hypothesis

That pic is a troll

Did you really think drinking something with raw eggs in it would taste good?

*tips fedora*

That's not the point? I'm saying supplement companies have a vested interest in spreading misinformation and you bought into it. They put all kinds of emphasis on protein to create a sense of urgency in consumers for protein alone when fat is just as important if not more for being fit. The point is, you do not need that much protein to gain muscle. After a point it is useless and it's the most expensive macronutrient of the three. So why waste your money?

I love eating meat and I'm not an Ameripoor

>this thread

1g per Ib to be safe, how many scoops?

Same here. 2-3 balanced meals a day about 25g each. Im the guy doing 550 squat triples at the gym too.

Blows my mind when these tiny dudes say they eat 250g per day

>mfw macros say eat 256g per day and I weigh 170 lbs

So this retard wants me to drink 6 Liters ? a human stomach can only take 4 liters max

all of them

1g per gr of body weight
COME ON!

You're a newfag that's why. Kys

Go on then, show me a study performed on a large, relevant population.