Whenever you've had a real killer workout where you feel you really gave it your all...

Whenever you've had a real killer workout where you feel you really gave it your all, do you tip the receptionist any differently than you would otherwise? More or less?

What the fuck? Is this actually a thing? I've never heard of tipping the receptionist.

Why? Do you only bring enough quarters for the squat rack?

If they comment on it, for sure. Otherwise, I just give them the usual amount; although, the last time we had this thread people kept saying I tip too much, but whatever.

Just another stupid meme. I pay $90 a year, I'm not tipping anyone shit.

nope. I just don't enjoy being jewed out of my money. I already pay for a membership. I'm not gonna tip a receptionist for saying hello, although I can imagine insecure betas doing this

>$90/year
Jesus fuck, I thought I had it bad. I pay $52/year.

Do you live in an undeveloped country where you don't tip receptionists? I bet you don't even haalve plate dispensers in your backwater "gym"

>I'm getting fucked by paying a membership and tipping
>but you must live in a backwards place

Sure thing pal.

In my country you pay that much per month. Feels bad living in first world

I know you're trolling but if not where do you even live where you don't tip the fucking receptionist?

Depends if I do more weight, then she has to load more plates for me in which case I do tip her more

in places where we dont get fucked up the ass in tipping. How much do you spend in tipping a week you cuck? I can also guarantee my facility has far more shit then yours. Sounds like you live in Israel and the receptionist are stealing your shekels

*than

I tip the water fountain guy more as I usually drink more when I'm working harder, but receptionist and bathroom porter always get the same amount except at Christmas.

>making the receptionist load your plates

do you guys not have a plate boy?

I usually tip more if I'm in a good mood, and killer workouts put me in a good mood. So yeah, I guess I do.

B8 jesus christ

keep getting your money stolen

How much do you normally tip??

I'm in canada so we normally just give them Loonies or a toonie

>loonies

My receptionist loads plates, refills my water bottle and wipes my equipment down... yes she deserves a tip

Ya, 1 or 2$ CAD

Naw. Not again. Last time Veeky Forums made fun of me.

Tell or die.

I give the entire staff Christmas bonuses, gets pricey at 50$ a person....

If it's a girl, it's 2 * their looks on a 'out of 10' scale. So, if she's an 8, $16. An extra $5 if they compliment me or mention that I look like I worked hard.

$5 for guys.

i always tip 20% of membership dues

Ya I think that's a bit on the high end but makes sense if you get good service

Fuck my gym is $200 a month and the only other benefit is free handjob ans blow jobs on the flat bench. I am getting screwed.

I usually tip $20 to the weight runner who brings me the weights to put on the barbell

>He pays more than $20/year
user...