Can I get something by just doing situps and pushups? Like 500 pushups and 100 situps a day?

Can I get something by just doing situps and pushups? Like 500 pushups and 100 situps a day?

Only if your lifting weights in between pushups and situps. I used to do this when I was in my late teens. It's a shitty DYEL workout but if you must be retarded about it you'll progress for about 3 months on it.

Hahaha you can't do 500 push-ups you dumb son of a bitch

TOP KEK

I can you fucking idiot

Livestream it then pussy

Mad cuz fat ass bitch?

That's probably the most retarded thing you could do

Happy cuz im pounding that fat ass your mum has

Why?

Fuck off cunt

Push ups and sit-ups are basically cardio, you won't gain much muscle doing them. But if you wanna do cardio go ahead it won't hurt you. Also try to do some pullups too they are the GOAT bodyweight exercise

>push ups are cardio

Definitely not dude

yeah you can, that's how i transitioned

they basically are, unless you do handstand pushups or use at least some level of inclination

Pushups are fine.
But if you can do 500 you should do weighted pushups. Just wear a backpack with some weight in it.

Pushups and situps can only take you so far and unless you add weight, you'll just get better at doing them. A guy did that "100 pusups, 100 situps, 100 other shit, every day" challenge and he just gained a little it of muscle. Progressive overload is the key.

This is like saying benching 50kg is cardio, its not cardio if you're a beginner and can do less than 15 reps with it.

No.

But the larger concern is why would you only do pushups and situps? Even if you're a kid with absolutely no equipment you can still manage a better calisthenics routine than that.

Hence why I said 3 months and the exercises are to be done WITH dumbbells.
I used to do a shitty meme workout like that when I was a teenager, it worked because I was DYEL but it wouldn't do shit for me now.

Why not just go to a gym and do a routine?

are you absolutely fucking retarded?
just because a workout doesnt result in muscle gain its not cardio you dumb shit

You can get sum dick Veeky Forumsggot

Ever heard of taking breaks. 100 pushups every hour for five hours with 24 hours in a day

You can get a muscular imbalance

>out of shape user who's too lazy to actually try to get into shape
>thinks he can do 500 pushups every day

You're delusional

>hey guys, don't have any equipment, can I get fit with do 250 pullups a day and 50 crunches?

Kek

Ever heard of licking my sack? You autistic bitch boy.

Anyway, even if he did takes breaks cmon lol

Yes, AIDS

if you're really that lazy spend like $30 on a 30-40 pound kettlebell so you can do swings and curls and dumb goblet squats too

>kettlebell

Not in a milion years.

Just buy a pair of dumbbells and add weight every 2 or three weeks.

There you are fucking set 4life.