Knife attacks vs muscles

So I have been wondering if it would be possible to make my muscles so dense that when I flex them they would be so hard that they could ward off a knife attack.

Like a dude try to stab me and I flex and it's like trying to stab a block of iron.

Possible or not? And how would I go about training to achieve such muscles?

yeah just look at hulk. he is one big muscle and nothing can hurt him

Maybe a butter knife. Any real knife would cut right through.

I kek'd. Just buy a gun faggot

if superman can do it I can't see why we couldn't

I stabbed your mom with my pork sword, she flexed her muscles and that only made the shit more cash. 10/10 would bang your mom again.

fucking chuuni

> Just buy a gun faggot

I have a gun, but I cannot bring it on airplanes. What if somebody try to stab me on an airplane, did you even think of that?!

I have dog and thought if giving gun to dog and bring him on airplane (he is service dog for anxiety from the molestations) but if dog get in trouble I would feel bad and he would look at me sad. Not worth it!!

except feels because hulk is just a big green pussy

A knife can chip away at concrete. No muscle is that dense.

What you need are scales.

> implying concrete is dense

>> implying concrete is dense
As if density had anything to do with this in the first place.

You can't bring a knife on an airplane either you double nigger

No.

Having a decent amount of muscle will help protect your organs but you'll still get cut.

Having strong abs will prevent the knife from penetrating in your abdomen too deep but it will still hurt like a mofo. And don't even think that you'll be able to "block" the knife by flexing once it's in, life is not an anime.

Leather jacket on the other hand offer a good protection against blades. Invest in one of those.

What if im not cold

You'll still look cool with your fedora.

It will have the opposite effect. Think of how much easier it is to cut firm cooked meat than raw soft meat.

OP what you need to do, is build up your knife tolerance. Just like Viet Cong in the Vietnam war.

Basically, you need to start small, and stab yourself daily with small knifes, and build your way up to bigger knives. Once you become intolerant to say a Swiss army knife, you can start stabbing yourself with a steak knife, and then once you become intolerant to those, you can use pairing knives and stuff. With enough work you can probably become totally intolerant to all knives.

Depends on the blade. A wimpy slash might result in a skin laceration but your muscles should stop further penetration. But a blade like this couldn't be stopped by your muscles alone.

>become totally intolerant to all knives
Hello British law enforcement!

"Local man admitted to hospital after reportedly stabbing himself every day in an attempt to become invincible"

Jesus Veeky Forums hahah

This.

At the very best, having MASSIVE body-builder muscles will put distance between your internal organs and the surface of your skin, so that when someone stabs you, the blade has to penetrate a couple inches of muscles before getting to your stomach/lungs/heart.

The problem is, this requires decades of muscle building for enough muscle thickness, it will make you a MUCH bigger and less-flexible target, and even then you'll only get a barrier roughly 3" thick, tops. It only takes about 2" of penetration to puncture internal organs, and most knives are at least 4" long, so EVEN IF you achieved this kind of body, any knife longer than the one on a pocket-tool will still kill you in one stab. And no one ever just takes one stab.

If you're going for the "biological armor" strategy, you're better off getting obese fat. Then attackers will have to push a knife through almost a whole foot of fat before they can reach your vital organs! Good luck running away, though.

If you are seriously this paranoid of being stabbed, wear several dense layers of cloth or leather under your shirt, or sew an inside pocket that can hold an aluminum plate.

can confirm that this works.
it's also an excellent idea with guns! i started by shooting myself in the foot with .22lr, then slowly worked my way up to 9mm rounds, and today i can take a .50BMG to the face without batting an eye!

This is actually true.
Eye-batting is rendered nearly impossible when 3/4 of your head is gone.

Are you telling the truth? I don't believe in guns so I don't know what the numbers mean though desu

Stop

also can confirm.
i'm up to .700 nitro express. i wanna be like my personal hero frank richards (pic related) someday...

>Like a dude try to stab me and I flex and it's like trying to stab a block of iron.

You understand that a steak knife is designed to cut through cooked cow muscle?

>not wearing chainmail every time you step out of the house

wot

I can't tell if this is real or ont

Hopefully some crazy scientist will use the CRISPR-Cas 9 tool to some how make skin and muscles into something like a non-newtonian substance. Or maybe develop a second skin with tear resistant properties at least?

I think the first priority of scientists using the CRISPR editing tool should be to make you less stupid. Then after that, Cancer or something.

Absolutely
Big Poppa Pump is knifeproof

>I don't believe in guns
Low test detected