>cant afford 80 dollars worth of food a day

Argument for fat cunts
>i liek sugar
>cant stop eating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNTkez069QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fatties have it harder.

They have to cut hard and then bulk hard in order to get buff, and they will never be as aesthetic as an ex-skelly

I started as a skeleton and the only bad thing is when you're skinny af and you maybe gain 50lbs you will weigh maybe 150lbs instead of 100. Still small as fuck, so skellies have to train longer to get the same result as someone else I guess.

tie goes to trips

Why?

Fatties cause I am one ;_;

lel.

what why? we fatties will always have more pudge then natural skinny guys. and like user says we actually need to lose the fat before gaining muscle.

>Tfw you're lanky as Fuck and skinny as shit and would still look terrible if I was Veeky Forums. I would still look better tho but God help my calves. they'll always be chicken size

I started fat and got good results because I just kept eating the same and eventually my muscles started to need more energy and I lost a lot of fat which made me eat even less, but I was really motivated and didnt actually see any results for the first year because of the fat covering my gains.
Skellies have it easier because they see gains easily anf can keep motivated even if it's harder for them to bulk

He said we will NEVER be as aesthetic as an ex skelly.

Why is that? Because we have more fat cells?

Maybe we can bulk off of our body fat, build sick strength gains, and then cut to emerge and reveal the beauty that we have sculpted within our cocoon of fat.

Extra skin unless you're lucky.

Fattasses have a harder time because they need to cut weight before even thinking about bulking and having actual progress
Skellies can just bulk from day 1 and if they dont overeat pretty much not have to cut for months, making following a good routine and see strength and size progress that much easier
Starting as a fatty is harder no question. Not to mention the possibility of loose skin

i was never actually obese. just fat enough to get a pudgy face and a belly i could kind of grab sort of.

>we actually need to lose the fat before gaining muscle

bullshit. I'm fat and I'm making strength gains every session aka gaining muscle.

Hey I was wondering if I could get some advice plz.

I'm about 25% pic. Built but a bit fat. Lifting 2 years. Get lots of protons but I'm also addicted to sugar.

I get stressed, and don't do drugs or alcohol. I eat sugar and fatty stuff.

I want to get lean but I'm afraid of not being able to cope without sweet foods.

Would love to hear from anyone who has been through similar .

(Picture for attention)

aka fatass

why is 30% fatter that 35%?

It's better being a skelly
You get to lift to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNTkez069QU

Where is this law written that states that a fat guy is required to cut before they can make gains?

Yes. I'm a fatass. 345lbs to be specific. But I'm consistently training and consistently gaining strength. Why should I cut before I achieve a good base of strength.?

> tfw only taking protons for years and neglecting electrons
> tfw all that positivity does'nt take away the feels

It's not.

Just something fatties tell themselves so they never actually start working out thinking it's too much work and that skellys have it easy.

>giving a shit about who has it harder
Looking for excuses, OP?

You'll never make it

because you are gaining fat constantly. the longer you bulk the longer you need to cut. and you where already fat.

you are gonna have to cut for a full year and all the time you wont make gains.

can you honestly say you will keep that up

Well I'm glad that I haven't bought into it. I'll cut in April or after I reach my strength goals, whichever comes first.

Yes I can keep up, I have been this long. I'm making gains now without "cutting". I am eating at a deficit of 500 calories below TDEE. If that's cutting, then I'm cutting but still making gains. That's where is glorious being a fatass novice. We can lose fat and build muscle. I know that will stop soon buy I also know I will develop a decent base before I do a hard cut in the Spring to lose more fat. By that logic maybe fatties have it easier, if we keep it up.

>what are newbie gains

wew

trips is truth

Both of them require discipline.

That being said, skinny --> fit takes more effort, because it requires excess.

You need excess:
1. time, meal prep
2. money, for food
3. discipline. There is a hard limit to how much you can eat before your body rejects it.

Meanwhile, literally anybody could lose weight. Lock any fat fuck into a dungeon for a year and feed them a slice of bread per day, they WILL lose weight.Any excuses to the contrary that losing weight is impossible is complete bullshit

We skellies have it way harder.. You have to spend a shitton of money on sups and food, have to eat all the time even if youre not hungry.

Fatasses have it so easy its ridiculous, all they have to do is stop eating like fucking whales, run a little and lift, and eventually they'll get there.

>eating or drinking milk is hard

Really faggot? You can gain 10kg in a month easy, meanwhile losing weight is slow as fuck.

>You can gain 10kg in a month easy
Of fat, yes.

Gomad is not a meme btw. Perhaps GALLON is a bit much, but 2,5-3litres is good

Natural skinny guys...

Keep telling yourself that fatasfatass

im lactose intolerant so milk is out of the question, not to mention i cant fucking breathe after it drink it.

Wrong.

Fatties are hideous and disgusting so they should have more motivation

Even if I try to gain 10kg of fat, I can't.

In that case it remains a meme for you. Idk what advice to give you then. Pray to pepe

i been taking serious mass shakes with almond milk but so far no gainz

It just looks that way. The shapeless body just looks not as fat.

I'm down from 427 to 263, and it has taken me 14 months to get this (originally 16, but I fucked up 2 months with my cheat days so I didn't lose anything for 2 months)

look at how much more I still have to go. look at all that time.

Just replace it with another addicting and destructive habit like managing 20+ facebook accounts or playing chess. I'm skelly and that's what I do and I forget to eat food sometimes.

Don't eat healthy for the sake of being skinny. Superficial goals will never make you happy. Eat healthy for the sake of treating your body right and being healthy and fit. That is a much easier goal to acheive and the effects are felt almost instantly. I nice steak and sweet potatoe will make you feel much more energized less stressed than a fucking cheeseburger with fries and a shake would. Sugar and fatty food make you feel like shit and are counterproductive. Also a nice byproduct of being a healthier person is losing exceess weight. It's all a matter of perspective. It's easier to limit your sugar intake when you understand that it does nothing for you other than provide a little bit of instant gratification but soon after makes you crash and feel stressed out. Do it for you, not how you look.

impossible. Do you count your calories?

Does the weight you lift go up?

>WHO HAS IT HARDER WHEN TRYING TO GET Veeky Forums
>SKELLIES OR FAT CUNTS
Skellies if you are a skelly.

Fatties if you are a fatty.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us, master.

I was making nogainz for 6 months then I started actually eating enough and my lifts are increasing faster than ever

You're welcome, apprentice.

And now spread my words to the unknowing people, so they can stop being dyel faggots.

No
yeah but they are still low numbers.

what is eating enough anyway.

I been lifting for 2 months and when i do heavy squats im out of breath for the whole session and i also yawn a lot while lifting, shit is fucked up.

As you wish, Sifu.

But you have to count calories at least vaguely keep track of them in order to gain lean if you are a skellet.
If you just want to gain put junk food into your diet.

How many calories do you need to maintain?

Numbers are irrelevant, the trend, the progress is important.

Eating enough is when you gain weight at a reasonably pace. You gain weight quickly without seeing your bodyfat increase very much.

Making progress is the most important, eat enough to make progress. As I said I use milk to get those easy calories because while I love eating I'm not a fatass at heart and have trouble eating as much as I need to

I have trouble eating brown rice because it always appears so dry to me.

What can I do about it except drowning it in soy sauce?

As a fat fuck, I would take places with a non-lifting skelly any day, because simply eating a little more protons and doing basic workouts will IMMEDIATELY show visible gains everywhere, within 6 months they look semi-buff. Me? I kept losing weight and building muscle, and it took a long time for some of the more fat areas to recede and start showing their shape. Skellies have it fucking easy, and crying about "b-but I need to eat 500 extra calories a day!" is just pathetic.

>We can lose fat and build muscle
SHHHHHH, Veeky Forums doesn't believe that, it's *cut / bulk* territory around these parts.

But you miss the point. You are who you are. I am a fat fuck myself but I believe skellys have it just as hard just from the other end of the spectrum.

While we easily overeat and gain to fast they gain almost nothing and have difficulties to eat.

I am gald that I am a fatty though since I am not interested in being super shredded.

I want to go in the direction of bearmode/ soldierfit.

Also girls like a bit of hat

Been trying to get fit for 4 months now, weighed ~235 and weighed myself this Tuesday at 209. Also 6'2 tall.

You have to cut and bulk, I don't see the disadvantage other than the constant balance of "I have to burn off fat but I risk losing gains" so it's a game of patience. I've been shut in for 4 months deprived of social contact outside the gym because I hope I'll be satisfied by mid January and can bare to socialize again.

I have lanky and manlet friends that are low af in body fat but struggle to bulk up, I've made great strength gains since I started, i remember struggling to finish sets with 20 lb dumbbells but now I can handle 40.

I just portion control everything. No drinking anything but water and the protein shakes.

>these fucking love handles

I say us fatties have it worse just because of this. Love handles are a fucking curse, my shoulders are broad as hell now but I hate having to pull my pants up to my belly button to hide my waist. I keep 180 landmining regularly to chisel these fuckers away!

The amount of bullshit, broscience and general faggotry in this thread is unbelievable.

While they certainly like some hat styles they also like a bit of what is what I actually meant

>I don't see the disadvantage
That's because you're in your early 20's at most so your body is still quick to lose fat and fluctuate your weight around; you hit 30, you're at a wall and losing that fat won't be half as fast.

Thanks for your productive comment

Why cant you stfu if you dont plan to contribute?

Pointing out this thread is a field of bad advice and moronic opinions is contribution. Sorry you are so stupid you thought anything in this thread was useful.

Oh ok. Damn, good thing i woke the fuck up in time. I feel for anyone dealing with this wall then.

I have noticed the fat loss has reduced in rate though which sucks but I've read that's to be expected. It's all about dedication.

You cant lose muscle when you train regularly. If the muscle wants to grow it closes the cells so no protein can be extracted.

Just dont forget to lift while cutting and you will not lose muscle. Just a bit of strength and max weight because you lack calories. But this will be back within 2 weeks on regular/bulking diet.

>You have to cut and bulk
You actually dont. If you can be bothered to eat properly you can "cut" and gain at the same time.

posture.

is that really 15% bodyfat looks like?

Take it with a grain of salt

skeletons

im a skinnyfat

i can eat a fuckton
hardest part is fixing your fucked up diet and not eating sweets and shit

also most of times your lifts arent as terrible as super skinny lanks

That was funny man

did you take an equal amount of neutrons, you punk ass bitch? if not, then the effect of those pr0t0nz ain't gonna kick in, ya dingus!

Iam total skeletor mode, just lose weight if I don't make an effort every day to get the fuckin calories in. Just not hungry, can't eat big breakfast cause no appetite at all before lunchtime.

And I used to feel like a victim because all my weight gain efforts fizzled out. Then I got my shit together and now I'm making steady as fuck gains.

I've gained 10kg in 4 months but still havent lost my abs. When will they go away?

also skinnyfat.
i've been trying to improve by eating more (GOMAD is out of the question as i'm lactose intolerant)

it's fuckin hard

5$ a day on milk alone adds up on top of all the other food a supps skellies go through dude, skellies need to put in way more time and money than fatties do due to meals

Fat cunts. Skeletons can bulk into a good body, fat cunts get this for their cutting effort.

because they believe in bullshit broscience

Wouldn't have ended up like that if you would have filled that skin with muscle and then cut fat.

Still fixable if you gain enough muscle and are young so your skin still has elasticity.

>shit I weigh too much
>welp, better bulk up.

>Having an extra protein shake a day is harder than being locked in a dungeon living off of a slice of bread a day for a year

hmm

or, eat at maintenance?

Fatties have it easier honestly, you can build noob muscle eating less than maintenance while losing weight. Hell, my first 8 months of lifting were me staying at 170lbs while almost doubling my bench, deadlift, leg press, and ohp. I just stayed at 170lbs and somehow lost fat while building muscle. Then when I got down to ~13-15% I stopped making gains and had to actually eat big to get big.

No because fatties lose a significant amount of muscle when the loos massive amounts of fat

But that's just it. I'm not "bulking up". I'm eating adequate amounts of food to fuel my strength gains which happens to be 500 calories below my TDEE. I'm not losing alot of weight but my clothes fit better, my belts are looser. Most importantly I'm getting stronger and developing a good base to work from when I do enter the fat burning phase of my endeavor.

Says who? The curlbro "personal trainer" at your uni gym.

I don't count 40lbs overweight 'fat'.

I am down 150lbs after a lifetime of morbid obesity.

You will never look good with clothes off. You simply never will.
You will have loose skin or surgery scars, or gyno or wide as fuck hips or all at once.

You will not notice changes in your physical appearance for the first 100lbs, you simply stay fat, just get smaller.

You may or may not develope bulimia.

You may or may not have to train yourself to eat normal portions, because when you just eat whatever, you get sick and throw up everything because you just ate and ate until your stomack could not physically hold anymore. This is what you did for 25 years and your brain synapses are trained to do this.

You have a ton of emotional baggage from all that wasted time and lost happiness you could've had.

I aside from psychological factors of anorexic vs mobidly obese, physically speaking I think extreme fatties do have it harder.

You will have calvs of the gods tho.
And the transformation in every part of your life is surreal. I lucked out with a jaw.

You are an ignorant fuck, jst fyi.

yeah youll be fine just dont try and lose shit loads of fat quickly just do the deficit of 500 calories a day and youll lose your fat

former skelly. fatties have it harder and it sucks for them because they're rewarded with a bunch of loose skin.

15-25% they all could be at the same bf by the looks of it. The picture isnt even a good estimate.

I started as a skeletal, then I became a Greek God, then I became a fat cunt, then I accidentally became Skeletal then I went back to my Greek God self.