What's the point in training anything other than shoulders, chest and arms?

what's the point in training anything other than shoulders, chest and arms?

If you don't train back you won't ever get a proportional lat spread and therefore you won't get dat v-taper. Also having no muscle in your back is ridiculous for form and balance, plus you use biceps in a lot of back exercises so you'll actually get better arms doing them.

Because you'll look disproportionate if you don't train the rest of your body.

at least you admit training legs is a waste of time

what's the point in training anything when all that matters is face and money?

4 exercises are all you need for legs

Deadlifts (works abs too)
lex extensions
hamstring curls
calf raises

I don't wanna have thick legs lmao I'm not a woman

My legs are naturally built plus I actually do cardio and that does help build leg muscle regardless of what some dumb powerlifter might say. Unless you have skinny legs than having a dedicated leg day IS retarded though.
Good. Having big legs and a small upper body is the worst look for a man.

That's more than what most of the people here do though.

Functional Strength

you don't wanna be strong nigga you just wanna lose your virginity

there is none. i still train lower body, but just for glutes really

>tfw you bench more than you squat

You're a fucking moron with skinny legs and maybe a slightly less skinny upper body.

exerting large muscles will result in higher test. Higher test means more strength and hypertrophy.
Now, guess which are the two larger muscles in the human body

lmao that only matters if you have low testosterone to begin with you faggot

>there's a cap to the test you can get

exercising specific muscles will only boost your testosterone by like 20, it's irrelevant

>specific muscles
>the whole posterior chain
>quads+gluteus
Are you fucking retarded
The spike in test production is far from being irrelevant, unless you're a woman

ok, it'll boost your testosterone by 30

keep thickening your legs and eating zinc or whatever while I naturally have high testosterone and huge gains without trying

>I eat lots of zinc
>I don't work out
>Now I am huge
1 weird trick that gives you huge gains without trying!

I dunno man, desu when you are having sex a girl is much more likely grab your back and ass, so if you are doing it for females then that would be my main argument.

If you are doing it for general strength and to look good why the fuck wouldn't you want a proportional looking body you fucking spastic.

What's the point of training anything other than forearms and shoulders is more like it

you don't see peoples biceps as much as their forearms and guys with big forearms are indimidating as fuck

>tfw I got huge forearms from working labor jobs

This probably the most retarded question ever asked on Veeky Forums

This

I notice most guys these days have little baby forearms. Without big forearms your gains mean nothing bros

>bench more than squat
Either very impressive or absolutely pathetic. Most likely pathetic.

>Working labor jobs
Found the bean nigger

>doesn't do labor jobs

Found the white collar beta cuck. There is no real men left anymore this society is getting sickening

Depends on what your purpose in working out in the first place is. But, at the very least, you won't look like a total fucking tool. Everybody snickers at that guy with beefy arms and shoulders but trim little chicken legs. It looks ridiculous.

Please. The only reason you do those kinds of jobs is because you aren't qualified for anything else. Keep rationalizing, wagecuck.

Why would any man do anything other than labor work? Wtf is wrong with guys these days? I know guys these days have lower test than 20 years ago but guys these days are just straight up bitches

Maybe people do those jobs because they don't like sitting in an office chair all day doing fuck all, not everyone is lazy

Start your own business, where you have financial freedom and control over the short amount of time you have to live on this planet.

I bet you deliver pizza to pay off your student loans

Because I don't wanna have crippling joint problems by the time I'm 50 and no money.

You keep telling yourself you're a ""real man"" while you're doing the boss' dirty work bruh

I make way more than I need to, I could work 2 days a week and be able to pay my mortgage and other bills

Whatever you need to tell yourself to put yourself on higher ground. Kek.

>I don't wanna get too buff in my legs!
>this doesn't sound like a woman

>not wanting opiate painkillers prescribed to you so you can be high as fuck all day legally

LOL

Why do most people think people who work labor jobs have no money? They actually make the most money......

>fuck yeah dude I've been training my legs for months now and they're starting to look thick as hell, I look so masculine

They don't think they have no money. But they know they live miserable lives, and they have little sense of agency.

This

I work at a factory and love it because I don't have to do any labor work I just pack food into boxes all day, it's easy as fuck and have no responsibility

Not everyone is lazy. Some guys actually like physical work, I couldn't imagine sitting in a cubicle all day on a computer I'd be beyond bored and probably off myself

>not wanting to work outside in nature all day cutting down trees

I love it

Muscular imbalances. Specifically your pecs will become tight and pull your shoulder forward, putting stress on your rotators. They will eventually give out and need surgery.

Iktf brah I just got hired on at a local factory and the work is so stress free and easy, the pay isn't high but I don't need more than 800 a month anyway because I don't live a fancy rich lifestyle

This. You don't even need hard labor tho. Just 5 excersises train literally all the muscles in your forearm.

Nothing wrong with that. Start your own business where you do this so you are still in control of your life and time. Don't be a wagecuck is my main point.

Nice try DYEL. Now stop being a pussy and do some squats n diddlys.

Yeah my rent is only 550 a month and I spend maybe 50 a week on food and I make 1800 a month so I've got more than enough extra money that I don't technically need because I don't go out except to the gym and work

I'm saving 1000+ a month because I'm making way more than what my lifestyle needs

To look good you fucking idiot.

Average legs with a great upper body would look ridiculous.

>huge gains without trying
Lmao. Are you scared of squatting and deadlifting?

who the fuck even wants to look like that? I just want relatively built arms and shoulders

Up until this very second in my life I thought all men wanted to look solid and muscular. "thanks" for ruining my positive outlook on life

Lmao disgusting tradies circlejerking around their forearms. Enjoy never being aesthetic.

they're more likely to grab your arms desu

Girl im seeing occationally keeps grabbing my arms during sex and she is looking at them during
Which is strange since i really didnt think girls cared at all about muscles since the ex didnt even notice me gaining 15kg of muscle over a two year period...

uhm maybe back for V-tapper

poor bait

>skinny legs
Nah My legs are big naturally senpai but I gained more muscle on them through cardio
>skinny upper body
Actually my delts are probably mymost developed muscle group so I'm pretty broad. Shoulders are easy af to grow. You sound like you where cursed with chicken legs and narrow shoulders. Top kek lad.
>implying you can't get aesthetic forearms by adding hammer curls as an accessory to the end of your workouts.
Forearms are fucking easy to target sounds like you've never worked them directly desu.
Try getting a STEM degree you unintelligble plebian.
Post legs if you really think you have anything to boast about. I just happen to be blessed with muscled legs stay mad if you want senpai.
>overdeveloped obliques throwing off the v-taper
I hope you don't do this
this desu
Zyzz was aesthetic, the russian just looks lump a lump of mass. It's garbage
This

you should still train glutes and calves.
There is no such thing as an ass or calves too big.
Nobody cares about the rest of your legs, not even the men's physique division.

Here is how ridiculous you'll end up looking and that's assuming you have decent genetics

And here's what you can hope to achieve if you train everything right,yes even naturally

This is what normies like tho..

You're legitimately retarded

You were saying??

looks good to me

bullshit, this is natty:

Miring those serratus anterior. How do? Mine never grow.

>most money

Kek, keep telling yourself that. The only reason labor jobs pay more than working in a supermarket is because of the long-term damage it does to your body. It's compensation, nothing more.

>literally posts a picture of a chick to "prove" his point

My fucking sides, thanks for the laugh lad

Don't you guys get bored of doing the same little thing all day though?

Muscle imbalances and your joints.

most people don't have a choice, a job's a job

The kind of shit that you're spewing is incredible. Pls post a body pic, I just know it's gonna be a joke

so shitty genes?

Because muscle growth is systemic so, aside from mashing a tiny bit more glycogen into your muscles, you won't see any real lasting muscle growth.

Or avoiding caveman posture and a forward head, knuckledragger.

>gets asked to post body
>n-no your full of shit! y-you post body instead
Wew lad I'll wait for the pic that'll never come.

I'm not anyone you were replying to, buddy. Just a random calling you out on your bullshit.

>muh naturally ""big"" legs ;)

Cmon brah lets see your naturally big legs and deltoids then

Don't be tricked by what you see, you've got two ways to go. Freedom of choice is what you got. Freedom from choice is what you want.

This

err I'm a uni student guys

Get a tan bro

massive quads are gross

the only reason why I'd keep squatting is for the test boost, not to get disgustingly large legs like that

lol wtf are you talking about. the highest paying careers are ALL white collar. for every welder that makes $100k/yr, there are dozens working in fab shops for $12/hour or working construction sites for $35k/yr

It looks stupid with small legs and a big upper body. And big legs contribute to more power in pretty much anything physical. If you want to throw someone or punch someone, bigger stronger legs will help a lot. They will also make you faster even if you never run. Though that's kind of useless without cardio.

I like the aesthetics of big legs and arse. Shame my legs are shit but one day I hope they aren't. I wish I had the legs of these false flagging
>my legs are too big to wear skinny jeans, how do I make them smaller

You're the one who's been bragging this entire thread of how big your legs are and how easy it is to build muscle. You're just talking shit and you know you look like shit.