It's getting cold now and was thinking does wearing tights really do an improvement...

It's getting cold now and was thinking does wearing tights really do an improvement? Been looking for some but I can't tell which ones are tights you can wear by themselves or underneath.

Other urls found in this thread:

ec3dsports.com/ca_en/compression-tight-bcool-5833
youtube.com/watch?v=OQwAK4FRpiw
grizzlystrong.com/product-review-the-best-compression-for-crossfit/
mtbandy.blogspot.com/2011/12/ec3d.html
reddit.com/r/weightlifting/comments/2v5oki/virus_tights_how_good_are_they/
wlforums.com/forums/showthread.php?604-Virus-Compression-Pants-Review-Silver-Gold-and-Elite-(RX7-AU9-AU10)
runnersworld.co.uk/forum/gear/skins-v-2xu/234484.html
board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=86973
breakingmuscle.com/reviews/product-review-2xu-compression-gear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>but I can't tell which ones are tights you can wear by themselves or underneath

doesn't really matter desu

Bunp

There are none male thigs that you can wear by themselves. Faggot.

This

What you're looking for is called long underwear or "long johns". You wear them under your regular pants. Men don't walk around in tights. Sorry, but that's the world you live in.

My gf forbid me to wear anything over them. Enjoy your no mirins.

Wrong
You have also runners pants it's actually shown in OP's picture hence why he has shoes on.

But you wear running shorts over them. Otherwise everyone thinks you are a faggot.

You can walk around in tights, just like you can walk around in assless chaps. You can do it, sure, but you'd essentially be wearing a bright neon sign that says "hey look at this flamboyant attention whore".

At best you'll be known as the weird asshole who walks around in tights, at worst you're asking for a hate crime.

What kind of fucking logic is this? Might as well just wear boxers over your jeans.

You're looking for "joggers."

>but someone will make fun of me

Bunch of pussies in here

Running tights will showoff your wang. Running pants wont. Compression tights are a baselayer and you should wear something over (or at least some windbriefs under) them.
Thermal tights are probably what you really want if you're outside. I wear shorts over them because I don't like freezing my balls off.

the ones you wear by themselves will have extra fabric in the crotch that makes your bulge amorphous instead of a clear dick shape. usually the ones with underwear type elastic bands are to be worn under.

Can you link me an example to an online store? I want those!

Look for virus or 2xu leggings. If you are Euro check out IcanIwill.

Liking Virus. Seems more cheap also. Are they just for running or can I do MMA in them with a cup?

Virus makes a bunch of different ones which they aim at specific sports.

Yeah I just notices their grappling ones.

Le epic many man post

You truly btfo that numale SJW cuck!

Are all of theirs made like that or only some?

Spot the guy who lives in rural Kentucky

All these guys saying don't wear them bare have pancake asses or cashew dicks.

I wore tights under my pants to the gym, got super hot because the heaters were on so I decided to take my sweatpants off.
All the trainers were giving me dirty looks (I later noticed my dick was perfectly outlined even though I had undies underneath).

I am pretty sure everyone thought I was gay.

Grower master race

Baby dick when I need to be and a man when I choose to be

I used to wear joggers until they ripped from doing too much mma and boxing and sweating too much. Now wear dry fit tights. I have perfect butt so I get loads of girls look at me. Also, it's hard to conceal boners.

No shorts over them? What brand?

Nike dry fit tights.

They feel like tights but are under trousers on nikes website, called Nike Dry.

sorry i hadn't checked the thread in a while. these are the ones i have

ec3dsports.com/ca_en/compression-tight-bcool-5833

i'm in canada and i got these for like 50$ from a sportsexpert that was closing down. this is the only company in canada that makes proper medical grade compression gear and sports stuff. might have fell for the marketing but that sold me. it takes like 3 minutes to put these things on and be prepared for hell if you have leg hair. the bcool version is meant to be worn as a stand alone in the summer. they have a bhot or something version that is meant to also be a stand alone for canadian winters. pretty sure these will be OP as fuck if you don't have a sportsexpert and aren't canadian.

More like aren't an insecure little bitch.

Why are they a pain with leg hair?

actual compression tights are fucking tight. you need to slide them one leg at a time a pull them up in increments. if i get impatient and try to get them on under 60 seconds they will pull hard on my leg hair. these are rated at 20-25 mmHg of pressure. i had no reference point for that before buying but after trying these vs a regular pair of nike tights, i would say these are like 2x-3x the tightness. once they are on though they are comfy as fuck. my legs feel cold during a workout. not sure if it's the compression or the fabric wicking the sweat away. this is a horribly over priced brand though and i only bought these since they were over 50% off. desu i would just get whatever feels best to you and just wear a larger t-shirt that covers your junk/ass.

Ah ok, so just a pain to put on/off. I might try the Nike Dry Fit like the other user mentioned or that Virus brand

that would be best, i had to use their fucking tutorial because i didn't know how to put these on the first time i bought them. i was like 5 mins in and didn't know if i should tug harder or risk ripping them.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQwAK4FRpiw

there's also reviews for other stand alone tights

grizzlystrong.com/product-review-the-best-compression-for-crossfit/

mtbandy.blogspot.com/2011/12/ec3d.html

reddit.com/r/weightlifting/comments/2v5oki/virus_tights_how_good_are_they/

wlforums.com/forums/showthread.php?604-Virus-Compression-Pants-Review-Silver-Gold-and-Elite-(RX7-AU9-AU10)

runnersworld.co.uk/forum/gear/skins-v-2xu/234484.html

board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=86973

breakingmuscle.com/reviews/product-review-2xu-compression-gear

Thanks a bunch user

Planning on getting one for running and one for MMA

just wear sweat pants ya fuckin homo

besides glutes look great in sweats, no homo

>implying gay hillbillies won't make you squeal like a pig while they make love to your booty, no homo

are there any compression shorts that don't compress your dick and balls? really uncomfortable to walk around with smashed balls. same reason i can't wear most jeans and need to get relaxed fit.

>kentucky
>redneck stereotype

lmao you need to actually live here.

I have underarmour pants that have a big cock space ready for your cock.