anyone else /gaingoblinfamily?
>go to the gym
>hit new prs
>pumped as fuck
>get home
>brother took the milk i was gonna use for my shake
>"i was thirsty xd"
god i wanna kill him so bad.
no now im gonna miss out on 70 programs because he was thirsty.
fucking hate that piece of shit

what the fuck did i just write
>programs
now im gonna miss out on 70g of proteins because he was thirsty**

Just drink his milk as revenge.

theres no fucking milk left
he knows that the milk is important for my gains, yet he still took the rest so he could have a glass of milk..

Dont be a pussy. Use water for your shake

taste like fucking shit tho

I have literally never tried it with milk and I have been drinking meme shakes for 3 years.

gargle his cum as revenge

I can' stomach it with water.

Then go buy milk?

>make constant progress on cut
>parents buy lots and lots of chocolate
>mom bakes cookies and cake
>every meal starts getting cooked with more oil in them

why do they do this

I meant his special milk.

Know that feel, bro.

Literally buying my own fridge to keep the greedy shits away from my stuff.

Know the feel, living with my gainsgoblin of a brother
>buy 3 packs of chicken breasts
>brother made 2 of them for his friends
>Keeps drinking my milk
>Keeps taking my cans of SIPS
>Keeps taking the water i place in the fridge to get it nice and chilled
>Smokes inside and i fucking hate it, the smell goes through the wall to my room
>Keeps interrupting me when studying/vidya/resting

When should i kill him?

>old GF always wanted me to stay home and eat treats and shit instead of going to the gym so she wouldn't feel bad about herself
>told her to Shoo because she was being a goblin
>now dating cardiovascular bunny.

Feels good man.

All you gotta do is tell the goblins to shoo.

Famalams are for life. You just grin and bear minor gobblings.

>he doesn't lock his fridge
you deserved it desu
my house got burgled a few weeks ago but I still didnt lose any gains

Literally just go beat his ass. The fuck

He's my big brother..
Thought i just beat his max rep today even though he has been lifting for 3 months longer than me and is 2 years older (im 19)

Is drinking protein with milk an American thing? Every protein powder I have ever bought has explicitly says to drink it with water

though*

If you loved them you motivate them to get fit

>not lying in bed with your gf all day fucking and eating tasty treats in moderation
you may have made it, brah, but have you really made it?

not sure

when i was a kid my mum was always getting me to eat healthy. now that i'm in shape she keeps telling me now unhealthy my diet of meat, veg, fish, low salt, no processed sugars, no bad fats or simple carbs etc is.

canny win m8. dunno what tae dae.

Not really an issue for me.

I have a kinda weird one. I'm really skinny (like 130 pounds) and I've been a picky eater my whole life (I know, meme, beta, etc) especially with my mom's cooking that is always usually pretty bland, repetitive, etc. My parents would make comments like asking if I had an eating disorder and shit like that, even though my mom would frequently tell me I couldn't eat anymore to save enough for leftovers.

Then I went to college and would eat a ton in the cafeteria, then when I would come back home my parents would literally yell at me or get angry at me because I was eating "so much", which in reality was like, a normal amount of food.

Now I get comments and literally ANGER from them because they think I'm eating all the food in the house, which i fucking don't

It's ridiculous.

Then your pansy ass doesn't deserve gains

>boo hoo I can't chug down my meme powder with water waaaah wahh babby needs his babby milk waaah

Never

Ever

Ever

Gonna make it

they sound fucked up. but you deserve it for being a picky eater. i hate picky eaters. dunno why people can't just eat everything (obv everyone has their things they don't like but come on)

Checked. And no I haven't made it.

But does anyone really make it senpfam?

Nice 3.5 year pasta senpai

God what are you, a 10 year old? Get over it. Protein shakes are a meme anyway you faggot. If you don't like your circumstances then put on your big boy pants and move out and see if you can provide yourself with a better life. Fucking ingrate.

Stop buying cheap protein dude

power through it you weren't a pussy at the gym, don't be a pussy at home

unless you were a pussy at the gym, if that's the case there's no hope for you

he doesnt want you to make it. You know what you need to do

Sounds like they don't want to be spending loads on food? If it's that bad, just buy your own extra food

OP, stop going to the Dollar Store to get your BAIT

Similar issue here (Parents wouldn't stop giving me food 24/7 despite not wanting it), gave me the motivation to get a job so I could buy my own food.

Still made them mad for some reason (called me ingrateful a lot), but that's ok, I just ate it in private.

>go to add some peanut butter to my shake
>brother has eaten it all

i dont exercise and am a fat dude but explain to me does a protein shake increase your gains,does it make your workout more viable does it give you more mass to turn into muscle

it's just a way to easily get protein into your diet. Like if you eat empty carbs all day you can meet macros with a protein shake.

Given that people often drink one as a preworkout (might be broscience), all of the above.

thanks

Sounds like mild abuse breh. My mom was like that too. I was very skinny until my late teens because she would regulate the amount of food I could eat. I reached a normal weight when I finally got the fuck out of there.
Tell em' that you're gonna eat until you're full and if they're not happy that they're never going to see your face again. Did the trick for me.

It wasn't really abuse or regulating my food intake. Basically since my mom worked all day, she would make dinner and would want there to be leftovers for the next day so that we could reheat something instead of her having to make a whole nother thing, so times when I wanted more she would say to not have it.

Freshman year of college with the all your can eat cafeteria I gained like 15 pounds but was still skeleton mode, then moved on my own apartment and couldnt cook so went to shit again

>mfw I remember having to start cooking at a young age because parents were lazy

/thread

Drink it with water you fucking degenerate

>having only one gallon in the house at a time

I keep three gallons on rotation, nigger

this should have been the first response