If you had to, could you live in a gym. Access to food nearby, locker rooms to keep your clothes, necessities...

If you had to, could you live in a gym. Access to food nearby, locker rooms to keep your clothes, necessities, good shower, bathroom etc..

bump

Where would you sleep?

In the squat rack. You can do anything in there.

On the bench press

without getting kicked out

you would need a place to sleep and a place to be at during the day.

Depending on where you live you could sleep in a car. A really shitty car that will only be moved a few blocks or miles each day costs much less than a months rent.

secretly seepling in the gym each night wouldn't work desu

you could arrange a small space and turn it into a bedroom i guess, kicker would be that you can't wall it and it has to be in the gym area.

Sign up to a 24hr gym, live in a modded van and just get some local work to pay for the van/gym.. you'd have so much cash spare too even if you worked a shit job! Sounds pretty fun 2bh.

Some gyms have a lounge or at least some place to sit comfortable like a couch.
Sleeping there is a bad idea if you intend to do it regularly. But you could hang out for a limited time each day.

What is your situation?

>What is your situation?

No situation actually, living comfortably right now and have a great career but starting to get worried that if things fail and go to shit how will I survive? Some people say highly skilled individual can find another job easily, unfortunately all I have is experience and no degree.

I use to work with a guy that did this. He didn't lift he just used the gym for showers and toiletries. You basically pay $25 dollars for unlimited water and toilet paper usage. That's less than what most people spend on their water bill a day. As far as food the dude would just eat at work and had a cooler in the back of his van that he would just fill with free ice from work. He had a twin bed in the back of his van with curtains and shit as well as a Rack for clothes. Basically his only expenses were gas, cheap food, laundry mat quarters, and gym membership. Pretty smart shit desu.

These worries will get worse the higher your education is.
The jobs you did until now are a reference if you should somehow end up leaving your current job.

There is no possibility to live off your savings for the rest of your live.
Especially living from a lifetime gym membership for nearly free is not possible if you're not a survival artist making money out of it.

So work hard.
If you have the opportunity try to get a degree or further education, do it.

No one spends $750/month for water.

>>What is your situation?

Ever thought things might just suddenly all go wrong from some decisions you make, even with my skill set I don't want to end up unemployed and homeless..

I obviously meant a month. Typing on my phone while talking sorry.

I worked for some charitable organisations and some of the people there worked during the booming times. Suddenly earning much money without a proper education, just because you happened to have the right hobbies was very bad for some of them.
Thinking the flow of money will continue like that.
Didn't happen.

Save most of the money, you can always get an education and it might be easier for you because of your experience.

I have a lot saved in assets, enough for a few months and my skill-set is actually pretty good. Frankly, I am talking about this on a few forums with ppl who know me closer, I'm just trying to get a bigger feel/discussion from the rest of the world about a topic like this while remaining semi anonymous..

I do live at the gym.

And you should too, if you care about your physique.

Ok.
You could at least save some money with a gym membership.
Only going there to shower, toilet, grooming... saves a lot of water and energy.
Spending there an hour or more if it is comfortable saves some energy too.

If you have at least a job that pays rent, or better gives you the possibility to sleep there after/before your shift for at least 6 hours, you might even save up enough money over a year to change your situation somehow.

Nice

How fat are you

And neither for a gym membership you absolute dingus.

I am not it's just a bad picture i only weigh 230

some of you really are sick aren't you