Do you have a side bae?

Do you have a side bae?

I don't even have a main one.

I've never had a gf

does a prostitute I bang every week count as a side bae?

Yeah, 2.

>Imagine how cool it must be to rape some cunt.
>Imagine pinning her down and holding her arms with her face against the floor as she begs you not to do it. At first she would probably try to fight you but as she realizes that's she's just some inferior, weak cunt, she immediately switches to begging and crying like a bitch because that's all women can really do.
>Then you pull down her jeans and underwear as her throat contracts and she becomes unable to speak because she's too scared and you see tears rolling down her cheeks, so you spread her legs apart with yours and gently insert the tip of your dick inside her anus. She would then gasp loudly just from the shock and mumble some retarded, unintelligible cunt bullshit because at that point her brain knows it's pointless to fight and all the fake self-esteem that society has been pumping into her completely goes out the window and in a moment she has an existential moment in which she realizes her true place in life as a worthless fuck hole.
>At first, as you rape her, she'd be relatively quiet because the pain isn't too bad at first, but as you go deeper and fuck her harder and she realizes how powerless she is against the pain and humiliation you're inflicting upon her, she'd eventually go completely insane and start screaming for help as a last resort, but then you'd choke her and your dick would get even harder from listening to the muffled gurgles coming out of her cunt mouth.

Post more thickums'.

No. I have a long term gf. never so much as kissed another girl while with her. Have I wanted to? Many times.

It wasn't funny the first time, leaf.

It's just not a win/win scenario

In my current situation i wish i did.

Yugely underrated post.

Fuck dude, I got hard.

I would first need a bae to have a side one

this

keep going please

No, but I want one. How do I into side bae?

in Norway this is 6/10

cringe

hmmmm
stay safe friends reading to much shit like this can mess whit your head

this. ;_;

>tfw you ARE the side bae

fuck him, he doesn't deserve her anyway lol

you have a way with words my friend keep writing

yes, your mom

that was weak, like your dick

Not gonna make it

what's a 'bae'?

>he doesn't know what bae is

Fuck off grandpa

Dumb niggerspeak most americans have adopted.

Don't be a shitlord here this is a safe space

;__;

Kys niggerlover.

Not him but you're a stupid nigger who spends his birthdays by himself

Stop chimping out.

Nigger

>t. JJ Watt

New king of fit?

This.

How does one go about finding a side bae?

1.- Be attractive

2.Be social

that's all

But I'm neither ;_;

yup