Always wanted huge shoulders

>always wanted huge shoulders
>can't get huge shoulders natty
>even if I do people will think I roid

when does it end?

Stop being a pussy. Do handstand push-ups.

Klokovs

This. Look up klokov press. Like The Press except major emphasis on the middle head. Better have some fucking good shoulder mobility though.

>he fell for the roid delts meme
>muh androgen receptors

upboat

Do you usually use a snatch grip for it? I wanna start adding them but I'm afraid of snapping my shit up

I thought that pressing behind your head was god awful for the health of your shoulders ?

sickening delt development

post pics of max natty delts

Maybe just maybe focus a lot of the rear and side heads of the delts, people always do presses but that only works the front delts with minimal side delt activation.

Goal body

Bench, Diddy, OHP and do weighted pullups for a few years. See if you have big shoulders then.

it is, that counts double for behind-head-pullups

thanks to that scabies thread I just imagine OP being parasites escaping from their host

>tfw naturally have broad shoulders
>tfw I'm 4'6

>thinks he has broad shoulders when he is a dwarf.
What are proportions midget

Just start doing them with the unloaded bar and progress very slowly whilst also doing dislocations and face pulls and shit for mobility.

You'll get there senpai

pic pls

You are technically, medically and literally a dwarf so it doesnt count

>tfw naturally have broad shoulders
>tfw still a manlet
>tfw at least not a midget

>Get on gear
>Get aesthetic as fuck
>Girls are too busy being high on your pheromones to call you a roider
>Guys are too pussy to call you out
>Call anyone who has the balls to call you out a bitch with no discipline and claim that you work hard
EZ

Pretty solid shoulders are obtainable without roids though m8. Hit em with presses and flies and have low bf and you'll be set.

not natty dumb fucks

Ummm,prove it.You don't even know the man's height and weight.Saying not natty just from a single picture reeks of jelly insecurity

Nice face vein

>caring about the opinions of weak normies and autistic gymcels on Veeky Forums
Kys

ive been doing behind the neck presses and lat pulldowns.

should i stop?