Is PB really as good a bulking food as everyone says? Should I really be eating a whole jar of it each day?

Is PB really as good a bulking food as everyone says? Should I really be eating a whole jar of it each day?

its 600 calories per 100grams.

chicken breast(skinless) is 120 calories per 100grams.
pork shoulder steaks are 165 calories per 100 grams(less after the fat dribbles out)
tilapia is 90 calories per 100grams
most non-shit BREAD is 200 calories per 100 grams

So yeah, it bulks you the fuck up, but unless you're taking rich piana levels of steroids, itll just make ya fat.

Nice meme fucktard

Rich is natty though?

you mustve misquoted someone else you autist.

I think he uses organic roids and american made HGH or something, so hes still technically "natural"

JOPBAD (jar of pb a day) is legit.

This is probably healthier and easier than GOMAD

And tastier

t. practitioner of JOPBAD

*TOPBAD (tub of pb a day)

>I think he uses organic roids and american made HGH or something, so hes still technically "natural"

Whatever it takes

>I think he uses organic roids and american made HGH or something, so hes still technically "natural"

Seriously it probably is

> peanut butter
> dextrose + hydrogenated vegetable oil

murca

I used to watch BBTD a some months ago to pass the time while I was on a job search. Landed one and fell out of touch.

Last I heard Sara left him. Is he ded yet? Or still just making vids where it looks like the red, thin skin on his pecs will peel off if the wind blows too hard?

Iirc a kg of peanut butter is something like 6000 calories.

A gallon of milk is like 4000.

That's why you combine the two. The pb so you don't shit out your gains. The milk to get your protein. Nothing else needed. Bread if you want more carbs I guess

With that logic:
"Everything is made from things grown in nature so everyone is natty"

i think saturated in fat in milk is actually healthier than the fats in PB, though any other nut butter would definitely be healthier than milk. but with milk you have to consider the suagr and effects on insulin and testosterone and nutrient absorption, so its hard to say. also since it has way more fat, PB is much more calorie-dense

>just accidentally binge ate 4 tubs of peanut butter for the 3rd time today

That fucking photoshopped Jif jar

I was going to say

why the fuck

Something is off about that image

Lmao

I think even that chick is shopped in

>This is probably healthier and easier than GOMAD
Why not both?

Na that's his gf

Watch his new vid, he films nothing but her ass walking around a supermarket for like 5 straight mins

I go back to 350grams a day because Gomad doesn't cut it since I'm in the military and don't have enough time to down 4 liters of milk

Gallon of milk is hardly 3000kcal

>tfw ate 10kg of peanut butter for breakfast

LOSING CONTROL OF MY LIFE