Vegetables

They never really get discussed here. Which do you eat? How do they fit into your diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/green-tea-extract-only-affects-markers-of-oxidative-status-postprandially-lasting-antioxidant-effect-of-flavonoid-free-diet/D0B0C9719378E7002F87734DA6D91798
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mostly just pussy all day.

cauliflower till I fucking die tbqh

Chicken fried rice with
>Green onions
>Bean sprouts
>Carrots
>Garlic
>Ginger

They're a meme, much like fruits.

cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/green-tea-extract-only-affects-markers-of-oxidative-status-postprandially-lasting-antioxidant-effect-of-flavonoid-free-diet/D0B0C9719378E7002F87734DA6D91798

>Since no long-term effects of GTE were observed, the study essentially served as a fruit and vegetables depletion study. The overall effect of the 10-week period without dietary fruits and vegetables was a decrease in oxidative damage to DNA, blood proteins, and plasma lipids, concomitantly with marked changes in antioxidative defence.

>10 week study
This is why studies are worthless. When dealing with diet, they need to be multiple years long.

However, I feel like they are a good source of cals on a clean bulk. Fruits are kinda bullshit.

You're gonna post this shit again? It's data dredging at its finest since it wasn't even designed to test such a thing and contradicts every other study done on the topic that was. Try looking at the overall body of evidence instead of cherry picking. We also have no idea what the basal diet of these people were as it wasn't monitored but seeing how their beta carotene status was higher during the intervention it was probably even shittier. Extremely low quality evidence.

no way broh science proves I can survive on chicken tendies and waffle fries

I try to juice it atleast one a day or every 2 days.

>kale
>spinach
>cucumber
>Romanian lettuce
>broccoli
>carrots

Fuck I need to add more veggies.

Leafy greens are supposed to be the best but I hate them the most, also I heard on the dl from a botanist at my uni that cabbages and lettuce are like the shit part of the plant with all the cellular waste up in them

anybody here a vegan? thinkin about makin the switch for environmental reasons. not animal rights or some nonsense. thoughts?

Sometimes I'll grab a handful of lettuce and chew it while I'm cooking the real food. Body gets the benefits of the greens, but my meal doesn't need to be tainted.

I get those steam in bag veggies with broccoli/cauliflower and brussels sprouts

When I do a salad it's something like
>greens (spinach, kale, spring mix, chard)
>red onion
>carrot
>tomato
>avocado (technically a fruit)

With my eggs if I'm doing a scramble or something I'll typically do
>yellow squash
>green onion
>mushroom

Outside of that, some random raw veggies, I'll do white onion and red bell peppers with some ground beef and that's probably about it for my vegetables (excluding potatoes)

Tenderstem broccoli

Get woke

Might want to consider switching to spinach. Lettuce doesn't have the nutrients as other greens.

I follow the MDHS

MDHS?

tomatoes, cucumber, onions, garlic, carrots, broccoli...that's mostly it

oh and sauerkraut or kimchi and stuff like that

try to put a little on each meal and sometimes I binge on them if my stomach feels empty but TDEE is close

also didn't list anything that might be a root or a legume or berry/fruit since botanics is so fucked up

>tomatoes
fruit
>carrots
root

yeah thanks senpai

i could live off broccoli for all i know. Cauliflower is a close second

I don't really give a shit about anything else

?

God tier vegetables bro, it's too bad everything else tastes like crap.

they're good at holding your shit together, they taste awesome when cooked correctly, and most importantly, they really fill your shit up while providing few calories, this helps when cutting.

Mostly cabbage and broccoli, occasionally some carrots and celery. Cabbage is a god tier cutting food, you can steam it with some soy sauce or whatever salty seasoning and eat a shit ton of it with any meal and feel full all day.

I've never eaten vegetables in my life. The only fruit I eat is mandarins. I'm 25. how fucked am I?