AIRSWAP is getting listed on Binance. Why you should get in ASAP

Still hovering ICO price at 1 AST = 0.01 ETH

Mike Novogratz joined advisory board and has huge influence in Wall St and NY area.

blog.airswap.io

Joe Lubin, founder of Consensys and Co-founder of Ethereum is also apart of the team.

Etherdelta is the most used Smart Contract on Ethereum.

Airswap is going to replace Etherdelta shitty clunkyness.

It will be faster and nice to use.

The more people who use the platform the more the price of AST will rise. Even though you will have to buy some AST to use the platform it will feel entirely free since you can sell the tokens back if you don't plan on trading anymore. I think most people will at least hold on to the minimum amount to trade though. Supply will also be limited since the tokens get locked up for a certain amount of time when you decide to trade.
If Airswap ends up with a lot of trading volume you can expect the AST price to increase significantly.

what drives the price of ast?

scams for the most part. its a completely useless token

>0x
>kyber

Yeah no thanks Felix Watkins

You're just going to dump on us, AGAIN

Can you read pajeet?

I outlined it in the last part of my post.

If you're not getting in while its still at ICO price you might end up regretting it.

This hasn't risen above ICO for several days. It's a shitcoin. No one's gonna buy it on Binance. Everyone bagholding looking to dump on people. The end.

People fomoing over advisors. Every time someone brings this coin up the first thing they mention is Mike Novogratz.

are you tg king or did you copy his post?

this. when everyone wants to dump for x5 it's going to be shit

/u/TG_King

Sold most of my stack already at +20%

i see you've been arguing that bitcoin is a scam. adorable.

and how much was the discount for large buyers or friends before the main sale? i would wait until its well below ico price anyway, given its terrible performance/interest.

>list on binance
>wait for newfag to buy at +20%
>dump until no airswap
>finally can relax
t.airswap bagholder

probably cause he missed the boat on bitcoin, explains why anyone would still be fucking around with low volume shitcoins.

liquid pays less than ico price for their reserve.

Bitcoin is struggling to remain competitive and offer any value added proposition.

There is way more upside on projects that can innovate new ideas. Bitcoin is old tech.

Markets are evolutionary, not static.

Market cap is so low it’s boynd to go up retards. Screen cap this.

Its starting to pick up volume. Its only been on exchanges for 1 day, I think we'll see a lot more interest only pick up from here.

It is way more solid when you compare the development teams and people involved when looking at who is working on Kyber.

Vitalik as an advisor to them is literally a meme at this point. He isn't helping them with shit.

Airswap actually has Consensys developers and Joe Lubin backing this, I'd much rather be betting on these people than some unheard of names and faces

how do you think novo feels about his token trading under ico price?

He feels good, because him and his institutional buddies are picking them up from weak hands

yeah, typical jew tricks.

>AST
>A Shit Token

Yes hello liqui trollbox

Exactly. The coin has the same 50million or so book value from the ETH it received in reserve. When the market cap drops any lower, you are buying below book value, which is a steal. Whales drive the price low to accumulate before the big pop. It's textbook manipulation.

ok