What is the minimum weight required to be able to throw devastating knockout punches?

what is the minimum weight required to be able to throw devastating knockout punches?

pic related is sergey kovalev; a slav with incredible punching power. he only weighs 175 lbs and looks dyel but all of his punches are capable of ringing some serious bells

weight helps but its mainly about technique

It's often the skinner fighters with a long reach that generate the most power, e.g.,Tommy Hearns

While tommy hearns has godly hands mike Tyson, rocky Marciano and GGG is who I think of when talking about power

literally just and some genetics play a role, some people just naturally have more explosive strength, not that i cant be trained but being a natural helps. Also hand size can play a big role.

muscle mass coupled with reach and leverage

It's hard to explain, but being a knockout artist is kind if a gift you're born with mixed with luck.

Knockout punches are a gift, you can train as hard you like but you can never punch with the giants of boxing like Shaver or Foreman

This. There are two things you can do to increase your knockout power.
>Improve your technique
>Chop wood (seriously, as in with an axe)

I'm 150lbs at 5'7", fairly low bodyfat, 67.5" reach.

I may be short but I think I could break someone's nose/jaw with one punch.

I punch my hand relatively lightly and it hurts, getting hit in the face by a punch as hard as I could throw would be devastating. I could only imagine how powerful a punch from someone 6'5" with the same relative power as me would be.

fucking retards. its all about practice.

Jack Dempsey himself said all the greats practiced their asses off, or someone showed them how to punch.

No one has magical "KO" power from day 1.

Yes practice makes perfect but past a certain points your genetics play a KEY role.

Why do you think it's so hard for NFL quarterbacks to increase their throwing range? Same idea.

Strange that your arms are so short. I'm 69 inches tall with a 71 inch wingspan.

They weight cut...but 200lbs seems to be the rule

>I punch my hand relatively lightly and it hurts

"Son what are you doing"

"JUST SEEING HOW STRONG I AM DAD I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK FIRST!"

kek this

Fuck! Kovalev got Fucking robbed tonight

nice try lanklet, we all know it's the shorter muscular guys like tyson who are the power punchers

You ever box, or ever even step foot in a ring?

Fuck, this video astounds me every time. Why would you keep fucking with a dude that is very obviously trained for fighting?

Fucking moron had his hands open. Would love to shake that guy in the blue jackets hand.