How much does Veeky Forums pay for their gym membership?

I pay $30 a month. Cheapest I've heard of is 10 a month but that's planet fitness

38$ it's a ripoff but it's short walk away.

$20 a month at LA Fitness.

$100 a month for powerlifting gym
$52 a month for shitty commercial gym near house

Australian gym prices r gr8

140 equinox master race suck it poorfags

$35 a month for 5 power racks. Can't really complain.

Rich cuck who doesn't know how to spend money wisely. Likely to go broke before making it.

36 a month for the gym at the jewish community center

roughly $75 a month.

>3 outdoor pools, 2 indoor pools, 1 sauna.
>1 outdoor gym 2 indoor gyms
>unlimited small group and larger group classes

Australian prices are strange. It's difficult to find a super cheap gym, but you can get some solid deals at the $70-100 range.

10$ at my local, family owned gym. Granted, most of it is cardio equipment, but there's a solid free weights section.

did you forget a 0 or something

I got a part time job at a YMCA. I put in one shift a week, get paid, and get free gym membership to any YMCA in the country.

can't go broke its daddys money :D

$80.00 bucks a month for my Equinox membership

$200.00 a year for my other side gym.

Bahaha I am a $207 per month equinox tier 1 master race. Your equinox must be in the shit part of town.

> that feel when San Francisco is expensive as hell

You have to be so dumb to end up paying $200.00 a month.There is no difference, except maybe at $200.00 you'll get your free lunk alarm for being a troigget.

Good goy!

All gyms are expensive in SF. This one is across the street from work so I am trying to go 6 days a week.

SF is stupid expensive.

$80
And no I'm not memeing

$0. My work has a gym

lmaoing @ ur life desu my Equinox is so nice i dont need to pay for the others. if i need to use the Huntington equinox i just call it in and they put me on the guest list

Nothing, because I bought a used home gym.
Paying for gym memberships is for cucks.

I bought my own equipment and put it in my basement

From what I've heard so far it's a fagfest over there.

The gym to me is a solitary place where I go to Thunder squat 99% of lifes problems. Only reason I got a membership at Equinox was because my other gym *(Which I am complete bros with) mentioned to my mom that I seem very lonely *(My gym is always empty) and recommended to her to get a membership so that I could make some friends.

#Nogf, #Nofriends

I'm hoping to do this as well at 24 hour fitness.

€8 a month at uni gym in the Netherlands.

your wage is higher

£24.99, gym has a shit ton of equipment, racks and plates and isn't ever too busy so I cannot complain.

FitX in Berlin is 15€ a month, there's a new one that popped up in my building. Only 1 cage and OLY plat, but that's immediately better than anything else I've been able to find

60$ a month. The special thing here is that the staff is very qualified, they all studied sport science, each staff member has his own special niche and they all lift. They will make you a personal routine that fits your schedule and check up on it every month, they'll even check your diet if you want. It's a good piece of motivation, too, when someone watches your progress and cares with you about your gains.

50 pounds a year for my college gym, go there after lessons with my mate and lift weight, loads of nice girls and trainee personal trainers so if you mess up your form they tell you feels good plus people know uI go gym so no one bullies you

10 bucks a month.
2 year contract
not allowed to enter gym after 17:00 (but i can stay till closing as long as i enter before 17:00)

£0. I go run outdoors.

4€

around 70$ a month...that's the cheapest for a real gym in my area. There are some that are around 50USD per month but none of them have squat racks and all the essential equipment

$18, eurofag

excellent meme this is!