Gym regulars

Tell me about your gym's regulars Veeky Forums. Here are mine.

The meme machine : owner of a fitness shop or whatever. In pretty good shape for a 40-50 yo guy, but always does memey/crossfitty exercise. Often seen with his son which is a skinnyfat beta faggot somehow, even though he's training with his father for years.

Momentum man : 50ish dude, always does isolations high reps, high speed, all momentum. How he stays injury-free is a mystery.

The colossus : 6'6 black dude, doing bodybuilding. Not that big by Veeky Forums standards, but pretty big for my gym.

Half mountain : Take hafthor, take away half of his widht, you got him. Pretty chill dude.

The meme master : coaches a women water polo team. Makes them do exercises that are at best useless, at worst begging for injury.

No pain no gains : Ottermode black dude that always says "no pain no gains maaaan". Chill as fuck.

>Asian manlet that have the I am a virgin aura, but I'll admit he is pretty strong probably a lot stronger than 90% of the guys at my gym but he is probably a virgin no less

>These group of pretty in shape asian girls that come in every 3 or 4 days to do squats and other butt exercise they all have pretty nice asses

>The white guy that love to flex in front of the mirror only ever do chest and biceps

>the group of annoying gym buddies that hog the squat rack for hours

>the wannabe jeff seid that take off his shirt before his lifts but doesn't have a sixpack to show

>the annoying group of gym buddies that hog the squat rack for hours
Hehe that's me

"Techno Viking" : old skinny goatee guy that wears tight cut off , ONLY compression underwear , and timberland boots with mid calf socks

>Mother of Dragons: chick with white blonde hair, and 10/10 ass and titties, squats and deadlifts

Women leg pressing the smith machine.

Just waiting for it collapse on one of them.

>skinny marathon runner looking white guy who does one set random exercise with dumbbells only to fuck off to the machines and come back 5 minutes later rinse and repeat

>that group of 15 year olds who follow each other around and take pictures and fuck with their long hair

Creepy Paj : A random Pajeet that appears every other day. He's been around for at least a year and has made 0 gains. He spends his time following cute girls around the gym.

Big Sam : Does oly lifting. Really good guy, fixed my squat form completely. Goes insane when he lifts and does all kinds of grunting. He scares the DYELs away which is a plus.

Scary Maori : Used to be this chubby strongman type who deadlifted 5 plates for reps and kept complaining about joint pains. A summer has went past and he is now extremely ripped (probably lost 20 pounds). Hangs out and lifts with Muscle Cap.

Muscle Cap : Always wears a cap in the gym and never takes it off. Incredibly jacked (biggest biceps I've ever seen).

The three big black dudes : Three black guys that are big AF and come to the gym everyday as a team to workout and hit on some blonde QT. Really friendly.

Busy Pete : Not sure if his name is Pete. He shows up everyday 25 minutes before the gym closes and literally runs from one station to another to finish his routine.

Angry Jerry : Again, not certain if his name is Jerry. 5,6ft dude who always wears flashy tights. Most likely on juice. Incredibly angry at everything and everyone. The only time I saw him talk to someone was when he bullied an asian DYEL to tears because he was using a bench with rack to do dumbbell flies. Never seen that asian dude again.

Seriously, when you go to the gym everyday you end up noticing the little quirks and habits of every regular. I could write a book.

>Crossfit Couple
They don't really do a crossfit routine, but generally do silly dumbbell exercises and are generally in everybody's way (e.g. walking lunges through high traffic areas). Female is skeleton mode and does a 5 mile treadmill run while male stands around bored. Likely affair couple.

>Jar Jar
African DYEL that spends nearly four hours talking to people who are too polite to tell him to fuck off. Makes Gungan jowl noises after a set, but only when he thinks it will make women look at him.

>Sansa Stark if Westoros had Starbucks
Does nothing of note beyond a passing resemblance to Sophie Turner. Would be her Ramsay if she asked nicely.

>Every day is chest day bros
Two groups. One is comprised of middle-aged high school football enthusiasts. They have bigger breasts than any of the women. Every rep is a quarter rep.

Second group is newer since one chest bro lost the sloot he was dragging to the gym. Replaced her with that guy who always plays the Native American in a movie.

>That guy who parks where I want to park
Fuck you. I'd say it to your face, but you're bigger than me.

vic uni gym?

-Roided guys that keep to themselves
-manlets
-skinny guy
-guy clearly doing ss
-volleyball players
-sikh bros
-arabs

Not sure what "vic" means but yep, it's a Uni gym.

Which uni?

>the roid crew
5 dudes who each have a gallon jug at all times and are at the bench press from 2-6pm 7 days a week. wish I was fucking making this up.

The Iron Mantis
>1,90m tall, wiry as fuck and able to lift three times any of my 1RMs for 10 reps. I still don't understand how the fuck he is so thin moving all that weight.

Creepy gay Ainsley Harriot
>Black guy that looks and behaves EXACTLY like Ainsley Harriot, but with big round arms and a disgusting potbelly. He gives advice to everyone and gets too close when doing it. He obviously hits on ever new kid that comes around the gym. Still pretty nice.

Kame Senin
>Ripped old guy with glasses and epic beard. Maybe 50 or 60, but looks way older. Lowest bodyfat of anyone in the gym. Only lifts compounds.

24/7 John
>Chubby guy in his 30's that spends at least 4 hours in the gym doing nothing but curl variations every 30 minutes. He is usually staring the girls on the cardio zone like a maniac. A friend told me the manager gave him a warning a few weeks ago, but he is still doing it.

I go to PF at like 3am or simply random times so my pickings are slim

>Me le homosexual with a live-in bf who likes to briefly stare from the corner of my eye, average strength disproportionately larger muscles and ass
>Spince guy that I used to hang with, almost had me suck his dick but I pussed out because Idk why. Really awesome upper body and beautiful blue eyes, hitler's wet dream. No ass or legs and weirdly politicized to the right. Wears a hat suddenly so might be balding
>Spic, the human square. Probably the swollest guy I've seen walk into PF, nice, short af and once got a 200 ticket in the parking lot for expired tags
>Phil, guy who formerly worked the front desk, bro-y as shit, nice guy
>Julian, Phil's roomate and janitor, a brown human rail but very nice and a smot poker
>Jamie, a man who lives on grindr and spends his day asking for unscrupulous anonymous sex and spare change, has a membership and stares at everybody, well known gay stalker who has a disgusting amount of body hair
>Quiet Quinn, seems nice but also stuck up as fuck and might be rich. Never heard him speak or move his lips though, looks decent, lifts well but hasn't had a noted aesthetic change in the year since I started there

>>Sansa Stark if Westoros had Starbucks
I like this.

The Amazon: 30ish girl/women who always looks kinda sad. Ridicoulous ripped, perfect form. only women who can do more then 10 pull ups.

Very strong and fat man with the body shape of Mr potatohead.

Strong man with too small clothes looking like they will explode.

Girl in yoga pants white the same colour as her skinn.

>5,6ft dude who always wears flashy tights. Most likely on juice. Incredibly angry at everything and everyone

Manlets overcompensating

>The human cheese wheel: Incredibly round and short but also incredibly strong and nice, helped with my front squat form.
>Qt who actually works out and is decently strong for a woman.
>Rounded back Raymond: I assume he is the qt's boyfriend as they always leave together. Name says all.
>The bag of tricks: Dude always has a new piece of lifting gear or hat in his bag. Every. Time.
>The gains gate keeper: He seems to always be somewhere I need to be or his squat rack suspiciously has about 12pl8s and the rest has nothing but 2.5's.
>The squat rack squabblers: two bros who catch each other off guard in the squat rack and usually spear the other one in the ass with a barbell. And yes, this does happen.
>The Cyclist: Super lean guy who always bikes to the gym. All I ever seen him do was bench supersetted with bench dips, lat pulldowns and curls.
>The guy who sips between sets and sweats like absolute fuck.
He's me.

>Raki, Indian engineer who spends all morning at the gym doing all kinds of high reps upper body exercises, no legs
>The paralitic, poor guy with legs problem who screams in japanese when doing exercises
>Spanish qt, a spanish qt
>The girl who actually works out and gives me a test boost everytime I look at her ass but is kind of ugly

bunch of curl/bench bros
2 skinny veiny lean guys that are decent strong for their weight but they look like they eat not enough
few old farts doing shit like benchpress with legs in air (serious shit)
few girls doing some quarter squats

one super small asian chick doing proper squats and diddly with good form, using belt and whatnot, her squat is bigger than her bodyweight so thats nice. Wish i could talk to her about lifting but she always makes those angry faces. Maybe im just creepy.

one 50yo+ tattooed polish guy that was into mma giving me advice, hes fucking built and about 192 cm tall. Great fella

then theres bunch of people doing mememachines and cardio, i wouldnt bother desu i only do dips in that area

CROSSFITTERS doing the kipping pullups and stealing every single barbell on the facility, rare, but if you get into wrong time at gym theres not a single barbell to use.

Me and the asian chick are only people deadlifting heavy. Heaviest squat i have seen was 100kg, heaviest diddly was 140kg by me (im still dyel only 2 months in) Biggest ohp was like 45kg for reps. Benches around 100kg~ but thats expected of bros

I dont think anyone roids, no one looks really BIG except the old polish guy but he looks natty big not monstrous big

>The Gotta Get Big Guy:
A dude who always says "gotta get big" to himself in the mirror before he starts

>The Instagram Basic Bitch:
A 30 something years old woman who sits on the bike and pedals it as if she was drawing circles in the sand while browsing instagram

>The Fag Patrol
Bunch of high school or freshmen in college kids who go to the gym like two times a week for just two months and either complain they are not yet arnold or have made a little noob gain on their biceps and like to flex it in the mirror

Dude that sounds like my gym (btw, I'm that dyel that ohp's 45kg for reps)

and im that dyel that almost passed out after deadlifting 140kg

I'm natural guy
5'7'' manlet and quite muscular. He's a nice guy and gives occasionally advice, always talking about how he's natural unlike most other people.
Only talks to you in english in germany.

Not sure what to think about his advice, he told me as a beginner to do a 5day brosplit.

>mentions being natural before asking

fake natty

The old piece of shit: Does like 60 different exercises in one hour, with ridiculous weight, like 5 lbs at the most, including that pussy machine that women use where they stretch their legs

Oh shit I forgot, there's this other autistic guy that has giant headphones and it's always walking around snapping his fingers. I saw him the other day trying the cable machine with way too much weight and he was struggling with all his might to even get one rep, it was embarrassing. He always adds too much weight, does like 3 reps and stops

>two very bromantically involved black guys (my friend & I)
>oly husbando; tfw he went to spain & got married
>fit black auntie who won't squat to parallel
>multitude of cardio bunnies who superset the leg extension with their phones
>frenchman who stinks so bad they're he's got a visible radius of people who avoid him
>the girl who works at the gym & actually works out (squats 155x5)
>the manager who also works out & gave me free towel service when they kept cutting my lock
>old dudes who say good morning & copy my workouts but with lighter weight
>guy in the wheelchair who'll talk your ear off if you let him
that's about it, I work out at six in the morning