Am I Autistic Or?

So this girl I know wanted to get into lifting so she could get a big ass.

I went to the gym with her and showed her how to do squats and a few other things, but mainly squats since I know that's the best thing to do for legs and core.

Today when I went with her I noticed that I was suddenly able to crank out more reps than usual with the same weight I did last time on bench and deadlifts.

So is this a thing, is it typical to be able to lift more when a girl is watching, like a motivation/testosterone thing?

On a more serious note, what else can I show her how to do to help her get in shape and get big glutes?

ugh that pic triggers me, that's the worst non-ass I've seen in ages. Surprised her spine isn't herniated.

Hip thrusts, glute bridges, deadlifts cable kickbacks, and hyperextensions are all better glute builders than squats. Squats for ass are literally a meme, they just make the rest of the lower body look good.

Also, do more than just glute or lower body work, a little bit of upper back and chest give better posture and give the impression of larger breasts

maybe, idunno glute bridges?
or maybe deadlifts, fuck man idk i only do chest/tris lmao

>Today when I went with her I noticed that I was suddenly able to crank out more reps than usual with the same weight I did last time on bench and deadlifts.
If you didn't increase the weight, of course it's easier to do more reps if you properly recovered. You may not have been able to crank out 20 reps, but you've still trained the CNS to move such a weight already

THIS MAN IS THE KING OF BUILDING ASS

MANY A MAN OWES CALADAN A DEBT

LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS

aside from the stuff listed, lateral band walks help too and you can do them every day. Check out bret contreras and his book, strong curves. I think that nigga invented the hip thrust actually

Sounds good, I'll look into those for next time.

I did have her do a couple things for upper body like chin ups, pull ups, and dips on the assist machine. Do you think I should show her overhead press or bench, I figured those wouldn't be best for a female but I could be wrong.

why would any compound lift not be good for anyone looking to build muscle?

my type of nigga

I don't know enough about the differences between male and female muscle physiology to be sure though.

banana phone

Make her do cardio instead so she doesn't get fat.

Social facilitation is a thing so yes, working out with people around you (effect probably increases when someone is directly monitoring you)

>On a more serious note, what else can I show her how to do to help her get in shape and get big glutes?

hip extentions are slutty but full glute isolation

Are stiff leg deads good for ass?

Lunges, have her start with 15 or 20lb dumbells in each hand

Is there like an actual workout regiment for girls wanting a better butt? The sticky just says do ss but I don't think that's really what they should do

just squat every time you hit the gym
so ss, except rows instead of power cleans
if you feel thats not enough add some leg curls/ghr and maybe hip thrusts if you dare do them

>has no ass
>breaks spine to prove that she "does"
>this level of insecurity

why do females care so much?

Pic related. Also, hip thrusts.

Female fitness is easy. If girls did this (with good form) instead of their meme workouts, they could look great in 1 year. It takes much more for a man to actually look great at decent weight.

Thing is, if I show her too many things at once she'll probably quit or just run to using the machines.

I think she's at a decent start so far, but it's only been 2 days so I'll try to get her to ease into a full routine over time.

Also, what would be the best type of deadlift to show her to do?

I've read somewhere that you can bench up to 13% more if a girl sits on your lap.

Pretty sure this is Men's Health broscience but there's gotta be a grain of truth about it. I also tend to lift more or at least go harder when there's a lot of good looking females in the gym.

>hyperlordosis and anterior pelvic tilt

my back hurts looking at OP's image

SS+ glute bridges, abduction, split squats sometimes.

Its like, replace the arm isolations with butt isolations.

thats the difference between a girl and boy routine

gratz

>So this girl I know wanted to get into lifting so she could get a big ass.
In 5 to 10 years I'm going to laugh my ass off at all these dumb girls who wanted a huge fat ass when the fad dies out and they're stuck looking like circus sideshow freaks the rest of their lives and compared to obese women because of their freakishly large asses.

Romanian diddy's for ass instead of regular

Stfu faggot