How thicc is your bae?

How thicc is your bae?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DRju60TBVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inexistent

null/nil thicc

:sadpepe:

Neither of the girls I was seeing were thicc. One is fit as fuck with a nice ass, the other is a teeny brown girl with a flat chest.

so thin she's 2D

pretty appropriate thiccness

too thicc. she just ran a marathon while 30 lbs overweight though, so I guess it's cool r-right guys?

>she just ran a marathon while 30 lbs overweight though,
shes got about 10 years on that heart at this rate.

there's no way she's gonna die at 35 from being 30 lbs overweight and running all the time.

r-right guys?

>iktf

but if she did exist shed be MEGA thick. like pic related.

Muh nigga

That's disgusting.

Looks juicy user!

WHEN WILL THIS STUPID THICC MEME END
YOU ARE ENCOURAGING FAT GIRLS TO GET LAID

very

My bitch is THINN, I wanted to change things up from the shit I'm used to. Variety is the spice of life

very very very thin... invisible

fat acceptance go away!

shes alright

>tfw gf has thicc legs but not a big ass

not thicc at all, have subtly told her to squat a few times but no luck baka

R u me senpai?

pretty damn thicc, blessed with good bum and legs but sadly lacking in the tiddy area

BREHS

>tfw have a nicer ass than most girls

lauren is so far from thicc its scary

Newbies are often surprised when Lavren holds an intermission to single out suspicious-looking males in the audience and call them out for potential rapes they might commit. When this happens, make sure not to shrink away or look ashamed, because that only feeds Lavren's bloodthirstiness. It's a well known fact that any man lectured by her will NOT be getting laid that night. Instead, make sure you cheer louder than everyone else once she's finished chastising a male (but DO NOT under any circumstances interrupt her while she's speaking unless you want to get thrown out) to get on her good side and avoid being singled out.

thin as fuck

very petite, small breasts and ass

actually I fell a little like a pedo with her, it's pretty fun

She's THINN as fuck

bretty thick, but she's not my gf and she's a MILF

Thick where is counts

Why does she wear the mask?

THICC
I dont lift
Plan on starting monday with a friend who is going to show me where to start. No bully pls.

I am going to get her into dieting/exercise with me as well.

Good luck, she is gonna find that offensive.

Infinitely thin in an infinitely finite space

Make her join you and this is still salvageable. In a few years, but salvageable.

Also, proably gonna be a hard sell to her but you could try the following.

"Honey, I want healthy kids, lets get to top physical conditions so there is less risk"

or

"Wow, it makes all my stress go away and ups my sex drive, you should try it too, I worry about you being so stressed out so often"

You know her, you should know how to sell this. Good luck.

She actually has been wanting to go to the gym, she knows how many health issues her mom has and she understands the need to lose some weight. The dieting part is going to be hard as her family eats out almost every night but hopefully i can afford to buy us both decent healthy food.
Thanks user, been going for almost 2 years now.

Also she has implant so no kids anytime soon

my bae fat as fuck and needs to lose about 60 lbs. bitch is too lazy to go to the gym with me. that pussy tight though. what do Veeky Forums?

It's hard for girls to go to the gym with you, if anything they'll just dick around on their phone on the cycles or something or distract you. Get into meal prepping and planning and have her eat the same things as you and go on active dates like hiking and nature walks. If a girl can't get into an active lifestyle, she's wasting your time. You can only lose so many calories fucking.

suitably

, listen to this motherfucker, he knows what he is talking about. My gf started with some meme zumba and bosu bosu shit, but since picked up tennis and basic gym exercise. And dat ass shows it so well. If only I could get her to do squats somehow.

Sounds like good advice, im sure she wouldn't mind going on dates like that. Ive been reading the sticky/wiki and will be meal planning soon. Hoping to make it to the gym 2-3 times a week at least. Cant wait to find a job that isnt 12hr shift work.

Post more plz

FUN FACT OF THE DAY:

bae isn't an actual synonym for babe, it's BEFORE ANYONE ELSE

thank's for tuning in on this weeks "Smarter erryday"

big firm ass (dancer) but small tits (A)

do tits factor into thiccality?

she is average/strong fit. I love her.
pic related, its us :)

dat camel toe

that's not a camel toe nigga that's the whole camel

How's that working out for you? Just curious

yeah its not a cameltoe but I dunno. her pants +wierd angle? haha
you are just an envy and rude person. fuck you

wtf am i looking at

kek me and my gf at mundocon 2016 I know its a goofy pic lol
I am Beerus, the god of destruction and thats my bae, Neko girl.

AHAHAHAHAHA KYS

Thicc enough for me.

this is bait,right?

Where is the thiccness?

do guys like thicc or thinn?

top fucking kek

This thick
youtube.com/watch?v=5DRju60TBVc
>new bats vidya
>dat hip wiggle
>dem thighs

hnnngh

I'm pretty sure bats is not for sexual.

Guys my graphics card keeps making this grinding noise wat do?

Turn the fan speed down if you aren't doing anything demanding with it. Might want to crack your case open and use some canned air on it

Dayum that cameltoe is DEEP son. Looks like she could pinch and hold a pencil between those thick blubbery lips.

I wonder if this is what Jesus felt like? Cause all I wanna do right now is die for you.

T H I N N

y-you just SHUT UP OKAYYYY? I can dream of an autismal ginger meaty lifting gel loving me tenderly SHUT UPPPPP

oh god she would princess carry me to bed and gently kiss me on the forhead as she tightens the buckle on her strap on dildo

bats would totally princess carry her bedmates

Fiance's measurements are 36.5/27/40.5, so kinda thicc

I'm literally the only one who will post his THICC gf ITT. Why is that? Bc I'm the only person on this gay ass forum who is a legit Chad and doesn't care what people think

Oh yeah, small waist, thick ass. I don't date whales

find a real girl you hentai watching weeb

Okay, yeah, you have to go back.

lucky pajeet

I'm guessing my bae is around 5'8 and 130lbs

Her face looks like a combination of this pic (1/2)

...and this pic (2/2)

>tiny
>brown
>flat
This is my 10/10 desu
>n-no homo

adequately thick

Holy shit lmao

thick enough

Guys like dicks, so if you're a femanon it doesn't really matter.

Sure, bring up anything you were talking about before.

Yeah, send her

Hello my beautiful goddess,
I saw your profile and figured id try writing you. i can't disrespect a girl. It's not in me. I'm a gentleman. Quite honestly, It sure surprised me to see you on here. I just have a hard time seeing someone who could easilly be a model having trouble meeting someone. Im not trying to give you a line, you really are astoundingly beautiful to me. It would be a pleasure and a privilege getting to know you. I'd love to find out if you are as beautiful inside as you are out.
Hope to hear from you soon, [name]

Her hair?

=^]

>that fucking face
>that everything
jesus christ im outta here

how much did this ladyboy cost you my dude?

I would marry aubrey plaza no questions asked, just to fuck her into oblivion while she pleads at me with ironic platitudes.

i think this thread has the most bait I've seen in months.

On a more serious note- i love my gf. She's perfectly proportioned. I just get hungry looking at her sometimes.
>Pic related

k3k! well m3m3d sir

The first post is always the best post

Thick >>>>>>>>>>> average >>>>> skinny >>> fat

Ew

she can now squat 5lbs on each side
also, all of her fat goes to her ass

She's average for fat white Americunts maybe. She's also probably neither strong nor fit.

Sauce? In return some T H I C C.

this but ideal thicc is
>imagining grabbing onto her hips while slamming into her pushing her down more prone with each thrust hearing her tits and ass make that slap slap noise as she is moaning