>normoes think you're a tough cunt when you tell them you train here

Also:

>Only 65 a month no contract

show a pic

They have 3 rooms like this

anyone got any info on the dandenong one? considering switching to there

>only 65 a month

u wot m8

i setup a home gym 2 years ago because I got sick of paying $35 a month at the gym i use to goto in melbourne

What was that some shitty zip fitness thing with 8 machines and 5 pairs of dumb bells

Most chain gyms are 80 a month and shut at 9pm

Dandenong you can get a casual pass for $5

I've walked past this cause my ex lived in Brunswick, don't all the bikies train and hang out here?

Fitness First has a decent selection, and Snap fitness small but has everything you need.

Yeah there is a clubhouse next door. I was reluctant to join for the same reason but the facilities are fantastic. Yes there have been one or two shootings there.

Thought it would be all rich piana types but some hot girls and a few older hippy cunts too.

Ah nice, there's a really good cafe really near there.

So fucking jealous I don't live in Melbourne, Doherty's seems like one of the best gyms in Aus

I go to the snap in Brunswick, walk past dohertys all the time. Looks pretty good, I'm 2dyel4dohertys which sucks because it's closer to home for me and snap only has 1 rack.

moving soon to Melbourne, prob gonna try and get some housing near center as I have to work at the Walter Eliza Hall Inst. Sounds like a great gym, no worries if I'm a DYEL?

35 a month is already super cheap, what are you an abbo

I go to Derriumt it's a little cheaper, but then there's Nitro, Anytime, Crunch, Fitness First, and Leisure or Private Gyms.

Kind of getting sick of hardcore gyms; I honestly prefer commerical gyms that plays Katy Perry and Taylor Swift on the radio. (its sometimes soothing and feels like more of a real gym) Do not want EDM, Metal, and rap/hiphop; i like em all. But fuck; i wana chill between sets.

This is coming from a guy that trains for strength not aesthetics lol.

Does not matter. Some dudes might wanna sell you gear but plenty of skinny dudes there.

Go at 2AM if you are self conscious about it.

Dude have you ever thought about playing your own music through headphones

>2016
>choosing a gym based in the music they play

>> 39462860
It's rugged, dirty, and has wall prints of bodybuilders, and models on the wall. Makes me feel like a 12 year old owns the gym. He's also probably type of guy that asks for eggs, beetroot, pineapple, and thick pieces of bacon in his burger, YUCK! Gotta keep shit simple, really a nice meat patty with cheeze sizzling on top will do. Otherwords, gym has to be simple.

Sometimes the gym needs some pizzazz and a little classy. I don't mind if it looks the gym dmitry klokov usually trains it (at over Russia).

You prefer the hardcore gyms, classy gyms, or commerical gyms yourself?

I used to train at Nitro in Hallam. Honestly one of the best gyms I've ever trained at, barring the pipe bombs. I'm guessing Dohertys has a similar feel, so I might check it out.

Considering training at the cbd dohertys. (Need to find a new gym). Is it true that it is a gay gym?