MY ARMS

MY ARMS
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WOULD HURT THIS MUCH THE DAY AFTER STARTING TO LIFT
I'M WALKING AROUND LIKE FUCKING C3PO

H E L P

cherish it, in a few months you will miss the feeling

What did you expect would happen?

You'll be doing >8 hour long arm workouts in no time.
RIGHT, BABE?

you probably pulled your muscles trying to go too hard faggot

Does anyone else immediately notice RAW GAINS when having a sore muscle from working out?

Sore muscles are literally the best pleasure in the world

>tfw don't get them anymore but don't wanna take a long enough break to get them again

Do some drop sets and ultra high rep work.

Bitch you've got DOMS. Hahahaha

Good job, faggot. My arms felt sore the next day after I simply did 10 push-ups.
Never be fat and weak, it sucks, have to deal with this shit just to be ready for first day in the gym.

Cure your pain with more lifting you weakling faggot.

>tfw 1pl8 on bench,DL,and squat after only 1.5 months

>tfw i'm going to make it

r-right guys?

i was 1/2/3/4 after two months at 70kg bw

>not liking DOMS
You're never gonna make it OP

i dont get what you mean by 1/2/3/4

do you mean you were 1pl8 for bench 2 for DL and 3 for squats?

If so how do i obtain such gains? i dont take any portein supplements just clean bulking

It goes away like two to four weeks after you start lifting, so long as you keep going of course. The pain doesn't come back after that unless you fuck up and work out too hard. Too hard as in "your muscles are literally deteriorating and you need to rest" too hard.

If you think this is bad then you're really gonna hate the day you finally get a job and learn how painful standing for eight hours feels.

>1pl8 being a goal

Not him, but kek alright I'll tell you. Fucking weenie lmao. No, you're supposed to aim for 1pl8 OHP, 2pl8 bench, 3pl8 squat, and 4pl8 dead lift.

Thanks for the info. I just recently started lifting and browsing fit so excuse my ignorance.

It's cool, man. We all gotta start somewhere. What can you bench then if 1pl8 sounds impressive to you? I remember some of my friends in high school didn't start off able to lift that either, they had to work their way up to it and they were skinny as fuck.

>arms
>not legs

Someone's not squatting. That first squat DOMS is unforgettable.

I miss the first time i got DOMS in my lower half
I felt so accomplished

>tfw soreness after skipping leg day for 9 months to rehab your knees and only cycling.

fuck 2 days later of only doing a pyramid to 205lbs and leg pressing 4x8 at 315. I pray I can get back up to a respectable weight in a few months.

>1.5 months
>1pl8 DL and squat
Squat more, deadlift more
1pl8 should have been starting weight for both

I maxed out bench on a plate + 10 lbs 4x4