Told the qt at the front desk at gym that her new haircut was nice

>told the qt at the front desk at gym that her new haircut was nice
>she seemed really happy after i said it
>never seen a woman look at me the way she did

is this how you work towards getting a gf?

Yup.

Talk with her more. Build a friendship. Take her to a movie. Fuck her butt.

you are just another idiot who thinks that desk girls are interested in him while in fact they are just doing their job

Well, if you already tipped her, she was probably buttering you up for the next time.

This
The ones at my gym hand me towels and say have a good workout in hopes of a better tip
How do you guys tip the receptionist, I do 1% every lb lifted

>mfw americans tip the receptionist every time they go to the gym instead of it being built into their monthly fee

OP here.

Can you "tipping the gym receptionist" idiots piss off? I didn't want this thread to go in that direction. I was just telling a story of what happened to me. This is not meant to be a thinly veiled meme thread for you memeing morons to meme on about. I beg of you guys, just for this one time, to please not meme in my thread. Create another thread for having your tipping meme in.

Thanks guys.

Get a blog.

So you don't tip her at all?

What kind of shitty gyms do you clowns go to that you are tipping someone? Are you tipping them for having your pizza warm too?

>Planet Fitness squad reporting in.

>He never gives the hoilier than thou smug look to the man behind hum after slipping the receptionist a crisp 2$ bill

My gym has free towel and plate dispensers
That's why I tip

Well bros i went from shitposting on several boards 13 hours a day to only shitposting on Veeky Forums to browsing reddit to not looking at Veeky Forums at all. I dont believe how any of you even have a girlfriend, as im on the brink of getting myself a girlfriend i see no reason to come back to a board built on depression and trying to gain validation by looking good. However this is not a story about an user making it and turning his life around. Sadly i dont think depression or loneliness will ever leave me for good no matter the people i have in my life. Although i really am not going to bother coming back here, i still cant believe how getting myself a girlfriend of all things couldnt make me happy. Like i said she isnt a girlfriend to me yet, however i just dont think i could ever love someone in my life. Years spent looking at the ground or locked in my room and coming to Veeky Forums fucked me up for good.

Sorry for the fag post but just wanted to share a different side of things that shows there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Tldr version
>I'm a faggot that didn't make it so neither are you

Neck yourself

pathetic

Yeah, you did good user.

Next time you go in talk to her more. Keep it casual, ask her how her day has been etc. After a few chit chats ask her if she fancies going for a coffee some time.

Good job taking the first step successfully though.

>being this easily memed

You can't look to other people to fix you user. A good girl might make you feel good about yourself but if there is something eating at you she likely won't be able to fix it and it's not fair to expect her to. Thinking it would will likely sabotage any relationship. A gf is not a therapist.

Try to identify and fix the problem, whatever it is, yourself or go to a professional.

There was this girl working in my gym, I once told her that her haircut was nice, after that she started to call me by name

>leaving the gym
>"goodbye user"

Anyone else think the psoriasis pic was a saggy boob with red Aerola ?

How much are you supposed to tip the plate boy? I tip him .95% max lift and he seems apathetic towards me.

Where the fuck do you go that your plate dispensers are free? I bet your gym fees must be outrageous to compensate for that.

In britbongland it seems customary to tip around 1p per kg, so maybe around 2c per lb?

>build a friendship

Nah fuck that nigga.
This is how you get friend zoned.
You want to flirt with her but early on, if you're interested, you want to show her your intentions. Ask her out.

If she says no, you stop complimenting her and flirting with her.
If she thinks that she can get the feel good talk from you for free, why would she put out?

Good job user. Talking to them if the first step.

hahaha oh man i felt this exact same way word for word when i got my first girlfriend, but i had gradually stopped coming here before that.

too bad she was a whore to me but im meeting up with her in like 2 hours, she keeps telling me she misses me, we see eachother in school and i started doing no contact with her, she blew up my phone, 35 calls in 2 hours a wall of text all that. I caved the other day when i was drunk and facetimed her, she was so happy to talk to me and said all this shit blah blah, called again last night and talked again. Shes playing some stupid games with me cause i told her last night that i need to move on and we cant be talking for a long time, she just wants to keep me around while shes fucking with some other dudes, i might keep her around for a good fuck or 2 shes pretty hot.

I'll see what happens with her today, I do genuinely love her though and she told me yesterday she loves me in some way too, the past 2 nights when we talked she kept saying how she was feeling all the days i wasnt talking to her yada yada miss me blah blah, she said she wanted to just eat my face in school when she saw me. Im breaking it off with her today though for good.

tldr never trust a whore, whos on anti depressants and goes to therapy.

Count me as one

tfw only having 40+ eastern european men at the desk, because I go in the middle of the night