Shitskin

>shitskin
>roids
>plastic surgery
>addicted to drugs
>centers entire life around approval of trashtier sluts

Whats the deal with this insecure beta faggot again?

He must have done something right. Years after his death people are still talking about him, arguing about him and even Idolizing him.

Who's going to talk about you after you die?

What did he fix with surgery

Jaw and cheek implants
Supposedly he said he got a girl to pay for it but who knows

>caring about people """""talking about you after you die"""""

How insecure are you? Are you a beta bitch?

Kek unless this is bait, i think its very apparent who the "beta bitch" is
Reminder: people are going to forget about you a week after your death

I want to smash the girl in the yellow bikini.

and teeth

in the end he looked like a plastic retard lmao

Who gives a shit the dude inspired a lot of people to lift including me, I really can't say I'd be the man I am today if I haven't seen zyzz vids all those years ago

His story is amazing, he managed to do the arguably hardest thing any man can possibly do and that is getting girls and not only that he excelled at it
You can talk shit all you want but in the end what he did was an amazing feat

years after his death we still laugh at him
He spent his whole life being a fucking lying shitskin
dead at 22! of a heart attack! lol

stfu you jealous degenerate

>zyzz if he'd still be alive

It would have been amazing if he didnt take roids, for taking roids and amount of time trained hes actully very small. He could have easily gotten that size natuarly.

literally anyone could do this by suicidally taking roids & other drugs

His size wasnt the important thing, many guys are bigger but still havent been able to get the same result as him
Its how he got girls, girls are notorious flakes and extremly picky and that is where the feat lies.

why do you care? you are dead so it means nothing. pure vanity. living is about having a quality life for a long time. not dying after insecurity fed crazyness with 20 something

getting girls is not the hardest thing any man can possibly do. just talk to them and not be an idiot and they will be swarming all over you. girls love the d. just give it to them

I have not had that experience at all
I am/was pretty good in my teens but there was a serious lack of girls present and this never really did change, when i met my first gf at 17 she was one of the few girls i had met in my life

The lack of chicks is still true to this day when im 28, i rarely meet girls who are single and looking for dates. Most are already in relationships and while not happy totally content sitting still inside em until its time to move on

I love the fact that on this site everything seems to easy, "just talk to them and dont be ugly" but in reality this doesnt yield any result whatsoever so there is alot more to it than just talking to them and the secret to getting girls is something Zyzz managed to find

>wow, you want to make an impact and be remembered? What a loser!
>I'd rather spend all my time in my comfort zones not talking to anyone or doing anything off-routine

>he managed to do the arguably hardest thing any man can possibly do and that is getting girls
Does Veeky Forums really believe this bullshit? Do you guys really think that's the end-all achievement in life?

Not to mention we're talking about dumb sluts here, not women.

>I love the fact that on this site everything seems to easy, "just talk to them and dont be ugly" but in reality this doesnt yield any result whatsoever
But you just said you never meet or talk to them.
You don't even "just talk to them" you didn't even do the first step

Im that guy and i can just say its a very hard thing to achieve, it might not be the most satisfying thing to achieve long term but its something worthy of admiration

I talk to girls almost every day at work but they arent single so they dont count. My point is "Just talk to them" isnt really helpful advice when you cant really find them

Its a very non-descript way of simplifying something
Imagine if i sold a game guide to dark souls that just read "just beat the game", it would roughly be similar to this because it skips crucial steps

>admiration
You have really low standards.

>talk to girls almost every day at work but they arent single so they dont count
>at work
>they don't count
You are not trying.
Go outside of your work, just talk to one girl, just say nice day out.
You can't bitch about it being "so hard" when you don't try.
No bitching until you make an attempt.
You arent the skelly crying because he doesn't make gains doing PPL, you're a skelly crying he doesn't make gains while not even going to the gym.
You're bitching about dark souls being too hard but you didn't even get the game.

i dunno u made the thread about him so im guessin u have an idea why

so just stop a complete strange outside and tell them it's a nice day? well that seems kind of strange. she'd think i was mental

Problem is you cant really stop people randomly and talk to them where i live, you need to have sort of a prior connection or some setting
Thinking of looking for RSD groups where i live and join em to try and get girls that way, they seem to know what they are doing

Also in your analogy i dont know where the gym is and i dont know where to get the game. Thats my main problem, to be frank

it's scary I know
I bet going to the gym your very first time was scary too, but just like the gym if you don't do it you won't make progress
unless you live in sweeden this isn't a big deal
you probably won't succeed the first time, in fact I bet your odds are 1/10
Did you beat your first attempt at your first dark souls boss?
Did you maybe practice and get better?
At the end of the day you have two choices
>try, feel silly, fail, learn from your mistakes and keep trying
>shut the fuck up
Pick one but no more saying how tough it is without even putting in the attempt.
Each time you try and fail you earned one post bitching about how tough it is, but other than that no bitching if you won't try.
bitches thirsting for you don't just pop out of thin air.
I want you to succeed bro, but you can't win if you don't try.

ok so you live in sweeden after all...
this is a bit tougher since I don't know your culture besides trying to destroy your own people but
Ask yourself where girls are
Go there
Take a class (language, acting/improv, music whatever)
do a speed dating thing
just think of one thing where there are women, go to one each week.

Yup, while im not typically swedish its these rules i need to abide by
Either that or trying to leave the country but its hard to imagine if things would be diffrent in other places

Our culture is mostly based on not talking to people and being anisocial, unless drunk and im a horrible dancer so clubs arent my kind of thing but ill guess i need to make connections and work it out

Bars or pubs then?
What about my idea to take a class of some sort? Cooking class or something, even just meeting new friends would increase your social circle thus increasing your chances.
Also even if it is "against culture" what the fuck is a woman going to do if you talk to her? VERY worst case scenario is she walks away or rebukes you. At the end of the day though there's no real lasting negative, but the BEST case scenario is you get a qt gf.
Just try it once. Just one time, remark on the weather or a local sports team, or something. If you try and fail you will be vindicated in your rightness over me. But if I'm right and she is receptive you also win.
I don't think you'll do it though, you'll just sit back, too afraid to try, and tell yourself its for the best, she would have said no anyway, you are too manlet or too hairy or whatever bothers you about yourself got in the way, and nothing will change, and the years will go by, and when you are old and frail, you'll think, "you know I wish I had tried and failed"
I gotta get to bed but I do wish you good luck.

Am also a swed bro, but its as he said, with out trying there can be no sucsess, am omw to my first date, and i know i'll probably fail horrible, and it took me some work to even get here. But my view at it is, if you keep trying eventually you'll succeed. Beacuse your slowly gonna start changing your game as your going increesing your chans for sucsess. You can do it bro, just have to start walking the road

>"people"

Never heard of him outside of this wasteland

t b h i live in sydney and in the same area he grew up, went to the same uni the same time he did, and I've literally never heard anyone reference him other than gym bros as a joke

Lycka till på dejten

>shitposting on a somalian basket-weaving forum
>calling others insecure beta faggots

Sauce? First time I hear this

The deal is that he died. That's literally the only reason people talk about him to this day.

He's the patron saint of faggots who need to roid to make a pretty tinder profile

I think he's hugely flawed as a role model figure but at the end of the day, if people can push past the bad with him, they can focus on the overall positive message he was promoting. Not a ton of people in this world have a positive message. If he helped drag people to the gym to better themselves, then the ends justify the means, the means being the guy blowing his heart and dying prematurely.

>living is about
It's not. Living is about nothing. You special snowflake assign some stupid 'individual' totally subjective sense to it. That however, is only of value for you. Nobody else gives a shit.
So stop projecting your own pathetic 'sense of life' onto others to validate this shit and cover up your insecurity cus m-muh identification.

he ded