lol

sage

No

Bump

no thanks

sage

>being ungrateful of having a gf
>using the messenger app for SMS
I don't have a picture with enough puke to post, and even if I did, I wouldn't because it would bump your sorry ass to the front page

>tfw gf

>arranged to meet and fuck a girl yesterday
>went to the gym instead

Don't let her take your gains user. Stand firm. If you falter here, before you know it you'll be spending all day cuddling and napping with your gf, and the only exercise you'll get will be cardio.

You can literally do both. The gym takes like an hour a day. I hated when my ex would simultaneously tell me I need a bigger chest (before I started lifting) and yet beg me not to go to the gym when I actually got serious into lifting and instead spend the night in with her. We lived together, we spend all day and night together when I'm not at work, she wants me to be bigger and stronger, yet somehow doesn't want me hitting the gym every day.

Women man. Also, many women will get jealous and sometimes think you're going out to cheat when you claim you're hitting the gym, or will get jealous of the fact you're moving up in the social market and more women are starting to flirt and eyefuck you, even in front of them. This either leads to gainsgoblin levels of sex to ensure you can't/aren't fucking some other girl, them begging you not to go out to the gym anymore and ruining your body to ensure you stay with them, or cheating on you because they're so afraid you might/are cheating on them.

Don't fucking fall for it, she just wants you to not improve because she's scared that you'll then leave her for another girl.
Literally gains goblins

How the fuck does gym only take an hour for anyone, ever? (apart from home gym)

Like, you get ur shit together at home like clothes, put whey in a shaker, get going to the gym (lets assume 10 min trip with whatever transport one uses, then warmups and the actual training sets, go home, shower and dress and then you are ready. How long it took honestly?

YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT IN ONE FUCKING HOUR YOU LIAR

When something like that happens you ask her if she likes your body. When she says yes, you say going to the gym is how you got this body and how you will keep this body.

>5 min trip to gym
>train for 60 minutes
>5 min trip home
>5 min shower
Wow, 75 minutes

yeah I'm home gym and it usually takes me about 2 hours to complete a workout. The guy who says one hour is probably still doing SS. I hear they call him "thunder thighs" at his gym

Exactly, that 1h is fucking bullshit. Also you forgot to put on clothes so 80 mins...

>>being ungrateful of having a gf

lame attempt to prove you have a gf to strangers on the internet.

Lol I go to gym for about 2-3hrs. I do go for a swim/sit in sauna too though.

>cuddles
Only virgins and numales talk like this

If it takes you more than an hour to do your workout, there's only a few options: you're an elite athlete, your gym is crowded as fuck, your routine is stupid as fuck, or your breaks between sets are too fucking long.

It shouldn't take you 15 minutes to do 3 fucking sets.

Who the FUCK said I workout longer than 1 hour?

Man you americans are so bad at understanding shit

I didn't imply that you did.

If you think about it, there are an even number of guys and girls on earth so you shouldn't need to be grateful for your birthright.

Yes you did

dont try saving ur ass now shitter

But I didn't.

like I said you guys have some serious problems understanding

Then you do as well. Cheers mate.

Best advic you can ever get right here:
>Men want to feel useful to Women
>Women want Men to sacrifice for them
This is the reason so many women are gainz goblins