Sips General

If i try sips do i have to turn in my Natty Card?

How much does monster pay you? Where can i apply to get payed for shitposting? (Also, do you have to prove that you posted stuff? Do they give you the memes you should post or do you have to come up with your own?)

They turned "ironic" marketing into a funny meme and now the retards do it for free.

I'm kinda liking the pics though.

If this is marketing by monster, its fucking brilliant.

>if
This is monster marketing 100%. Every other user who is doing it ironically would choose any monster can off of google pictures. These threads (including the hot girl bait "just woke up and had a few sipps ;^)") all have the new product, the shitty white can (normally monster is green or something?). This is viral marketing 101. OP is probably some wagecuck with an art degree slaving away at some marketing company.

Chill out and have a sip bro

looks like someone didn't do Starting Sips

Can someone expIain what the fuck this is? Didn't we aII agree Monster is absoIute shit for workouts? l've been away for 2 months and l have no idea what this is. New buIishit work out or something?

are you sure I should sip before a workout?

I dont want to get too bulky I just want to be toned

>BETTER DRINK MY OWN SIPS

monster zero ultra is god tier nigga you should sip that shit all day erryday

I swear this is like a submeme or something. Every sip thread you've got these "I've been away for x [months/years] what is this meme someone please explain this to me I can't google for shit."

I kekd

Got me.

AII of this started because of some shiIIfagging?

l shouIdn't even be surprised new Veeky Forums is dumb enough to keep the free advertising going.

S I P P
I
P
P

Veeky Forums has been doing this for years. Shill tries to shill, people mock it with memes, shilling stops, memes live on.

If you're too unsophisticated to distinguish actual shilling from memes, or so paranoid that you think memes are actual shilling, then that's your problem.

As for me? I'll be enjoying that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™.

>that first sip of the day
>dumb

>it's just a funny meme bro! It's satirical!

See

If you think being ironic hinders it in any way you're retarded and don't know shit about marketing.

No one denies that this increases product exposure--half of these threads start with "I fell for the sips meme and now I'm addicted." But it's incidental to the purpose and the fun.

The important thing is that we control the exposure, as opposed to letting the shill(s) do it. Because the shills suck and are deliberately misleading, and it's insulting and gross.

So if shilling is going to happen, it's best to take control of it and subvert it. Even if the results are identical, satirical shilling > actual shilling. Not even close.

t. someone who knows "shit about marketing"

>white monster
>new

Only thing new here is you bro. White monster has been around since the 70s.

ayy

Literally stockholm syndrome for an energy drink. Big media and marketing cucked you hard.

Post photo of your sword collection or go back to /pol/

I tried a monster because my coffee shop wasn't open yet.

I was not impressed.

the flavor is good, no doubt, though I have to wonder if it's poisonous from all the additives.

what disappointed me was I got such a small amount of energy from it.

coffee provides a way better kick start for the morning.

this all sounds like a clever cover story made by monster marketing to explain the viral marketing on Veeky Forums

>it started that way
>but it's a meme now guys, okay?
>you guys like memes it's cool now see?

You're overthinking it.

gotta confuse the customer base right babe?

Genuinely thought that was good

Occam's razor, idiot.

I actually do like Monster Zero Ultra though.

Using the term wrong, idiot.

>this increases product exposure

So you do know why ironic shilling is retarded.

>Even if the results are identical, satirical shilling > actual shilling

Why?

>because it's just a meme bro!

I mixed one of every Monster Energy™ together the other day. AMA

absolute madman

Tasted exactly like redbull

It's not a term but a principle, and if you think it doesn't apply here, then I can't imagine where it would. It seems much more likely that you just don't know what Occam's razor is.

Actual shilling is mercenary and bad. Satirical shilling is funny. If the results are roughly the same, then satirical shilling is better (1) because it's innocuous and (2) because it undercuts the influence of actual shilling, which could easily grow into something much worse. This isn't complicated.

>went surfing for a week in mid september
>no internet
>come back to browse my favorite guatemalen rope-skipping bulletin board
>sips everywhere

How does it feeI working for 10.50 an hour whiIe sk8ter bros are getting 60 k a year and unIimited sk8ter gear?

These things are getting ridiculously good

>doesn't understand satire
>obviously doesn't sip

if its fun does it matter if its incidentally promoting a product?

if you buy something because you saw a funny meme about it youre an idiot

Haaayyy

This guy gets it

>tfw somebody gets it

Agreed it tasted like weak Fanta.

Red Bull is far superior anyways

I drink it because it tastes good.