So he's joking here

So he's joking here...

Right?

that means roiding

He is pretty serious about it. Watch his interviews.

Personally I would say not natty but then what do I know.

Cognitive dissonance

He takes roids but claims natty because why not

"Natural bodybuilding" = bodybuilding as if it were an Olympic sport. You take all the PEDs you can get your hands on but you quit taking them some time before competition so you can pass an unsurprising test.

Steroids are natural.
They're the Stevia of the weightlifting world.

Typical Veeky Forums cancer. "I've lifted for almost a year now and i look nothing like that, It must be steroids".
Aaron Curtis has been lifting for more than 15 years. He is not even that fucking big.
Dude is 1.80, doesnt even weigh in over 90kg. He has some big wheels. thats all.

U guys stroking each others cocks saying "yeah man he is on steroids" just to make yourselves feel better makes me fucking sick.

>tfw no guys to stroke each others cocks with

Nah, he's not on roids. He's even been told he should get on them, but he refuses.

Dude is a PT, and basically trains constantly. A while ago I asked him when he started, and he told me when he was 15 he started doing fitness shit, and his interviews and bios seem to confirm it. I think he's almost 30 now. Definitely not that hard to achieve his body in that time natty.

>has been lifting for 15 years
>in 5 more years he'll be as big as Arnold in his prime
>in 10 years he'll be as big as Coleman
>why does anyone even roid?

This is your logic, samefag.

Yeah, Helle Strebl also lifted for a long fucking time. He also must be natty, right?

Curtis doesn't have anywhere near the dryness and vascularity that Strebl does. The user is right Curtis COULD be natty (doesn't mean he is, but that figure is achievable.)

You people seriously need to learn how to spot fake nattys, it's not difficult

>You take all the PEDs

NOT THIS MEME AGAIN

You don't make gains without extra test and you know that shit m8

>muh dryness and vascularity

That's from a photoshoot you idiot

Nah he natty, look at him.

What meme? Test is a PED.

how did you do on your English comprehension exam?

Fuck the school senpai fml

The Reverse Diet? Is that where you shove shit in your ass and food comes out your mouth and you eat that food?

u are so fucking delusional, he is a lean af at 90kg/180cm? Not possible without roids u retard

If he's really been lifting for 15 years then yes, he's natural

>it's his legs
no, it's the shoulders. more than anything else, those shoulders that look huge and rounded because of the development on the medial head is what raises suspicion. when you see a dude with big, capped delts, that's a good indicator that he might be taking roids.

This "gains past your third year of lifting" meme was never funny. You can stop repeating it now.

They don't look like anything special

hes taking organic roids and US made and approved HGH, so hes still technically natural.

>australian bodybuilder
>natty
isnt australia like steroid users central
also his tags >#naturalbodybuilding #natty4lyf

>Not possible without roids

Based on what?

Tren