That guy is just talking her and she's already dripping wet. I don't think he even lifts

That guy is just talking her and she's already dripping wet. I don't think he even lifts.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d8huB62DOZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you know she's aroused? Maybe she's just being friendly and also a little shocked at his question

actress m8
its her job to trick u

Lifting isn't what gets you girls. It's confidence and knowing how to talk to women. Lifting will help, but it alone won't get you girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ

>bench kicks

wow i think you might be on to something

pretty obvious m8

I never understood confidence
Being too scared to make a move yes but being upfront seems to deter most girls

oh you fell for her good acting

being upfront while having positive but stern body language is key.
Just watch any the rock interviewyoutube.com/watch?v=d8huB62DOZs

it's mostly about who you are and how she views you.

if you're doing it right you can get away with saying almost anything

but it's also about walking the line between vulgarity and risky flirtation.

in other words like everything to do with getting laid/social situations/sexual dynamics/blahblah its a dance.

Basically treating a woman like you'd treat one of your friends. Not stuttering like an autist, and making jokes.

but all my jokes are about how I don't like women....
I also call my friends faggots and ask them for $20

don't do this if you wanna get laid

>trusting an actress

So its a subtle dance ill never understand i guess

I treat girls like people i interact with, not just fuckdolls and who stutters while talking to girls if youre above 15?

well i think for most men its something you develop from doing it

no doubt when I first started i said shit that was too vulgar, not in the right context, or was basically just not smooth/charming

and the girl will wtf you, it happens, usually in high school for most guys.

then by the time you're in college/uni you've at least honed it to a point you're almost charming, know the basic rules, know how to work the push-pull, etc.

you're just going to get out there and do the leg work like every other guy did

Shes acting fucktard.

Cathaway got really upset because Hollywood didnt consider her a sex icon like she believes she is, so she basically started fucking her way around town and doing as many sex films as possible to change her image.

Tru. That's why I'm in a relationship. Been here for 3 years and she's my best friend.

takes practice lad

problem is im 28, ive been in uni for 2 years now and im still not at all in tune with how the game works despite having several girlfriends and being very active in flirting

its this hoop i cant get over because some days X works flawlessly with a girl and the next X will fail utterly with the same girl so ive had massive problems in consistency
But yeah, girls do fuck with you. Act single when they really got a boyfriend, lead you on only to ghost you, belittle you and act overly insulting etc but these arent hard to deal with
When girls act and say insulting things i just brush it off or trade a small insult back but i cant get the result i seek

highschool relationships don't count bro

>tricep curls

I'm turning 22 this year tho, she's turning 23

>confidence and smooth game xD
literally lmao

3 years ago you were 18

18 is the age you are when you're in highschool.

ergo, a highschool relationship.

highschool relationships do not function the same as real life relationships.

>mfw chad can send "hey faggot, give me 20 bucks so we can eat PIZZA and bang" to some qt pure waifu on tinder and she'll be exstatic

some1 post that collage where this exact situation happens lmao

Just look at his face.

those r9k collages are full of shit u know that right ?
there's a difference between a girl saying yes on tinder and her actually doing it when he meets her

MAJOR COPE
A
J
O
R

C
O
P
E

Jesus you guys are fucking stupid
Girls say yes to the dumbest things and are willing to do alot but in reality she wont follow through

Girls get off on being wanted, being desired and being the object of your desire if youre a desireable man

have you never yourself gone windowshopping?
its the same concept

Stop putting women on a pedestal

>you're stupid :((

pic related, it's you buddy

What happened to his gains in the second pic?

>confidence

Im not, im not saying they never have sex but they are alot more into the games and mindtricks of it all
Girls trick guys using sex as bait, she might give it away to one or two but act like alot more have a shot at it

Its the games they play

in the first three panels its a different Chad in each one u mong

>Act single when they really got a boyfriend, lead you on only to ghost you, belittle you and act overly insulting etc
I hear so many stories about this and I hate it. I'm a straightforward guy and don't want to deal with this shit. Hear me out on this, just a bit.
There is this girl I know, she doesn't play games with me. And she's basically a carbon copy of me, only tiny and cute. Sounds good, right? But that's exactly the problem. Logically, I think, with my head, that she's perfect for me, and I want to be with her, but my heart doesn't FEEL anything towards her. This "feelings" thing, I just don't get. And she's probably the same towards me. So we meet from time to time, go to movies, sit at a cafe, walk together, talk, and but nothing happens. This has been going for half a year at least, other people we know even asked if we're a couple and both of us confirmed that we don't date anyone else, but there's just no progress. And sometimes I think about looking for someone else, but every other couple I see, I notice this bullshit game they're playing and it downright sickens me. I want to just lay this whole thing down to her, but I'm not sure if that is a good idea, exactly because of the bullshit game. Something tells me that things like that should happen naturally, with right atmosphere and actions, not words. So what should I do?

Also, sorry for this whole post.

>So what should I do?
Im the guy you replied to and i have to say it doesnt sound good
I dated a girl this summer and we had five dates, at most we had a make out session at my place
If there is no connection despite you trying to make a move (i.e things happen) you should move on
its not likely things will change if they havent already

>hathaway
>good acting
What a knee-slapper.

Just date her already faggot. both of you are idiots who fell for the "lust" meme
if shes just "like" you later on both of u can go fuck other ppl when you get horny but right now you got a cool lady to marry.

good goyim
jewish womyn are most beautiful and succesful
u desire jewish womyn
jewish womyn and big black cocks