Fraud: manlet faggot general

manlets get jacked on roids and pull average slags edition

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4yg8e9o0g

previous:

did ogus pay these girls?

i never seen bitches reacting to shredded guys like this

Old video but that chick in the denim shorts and long sleeve shirt has nice birthing hips.

Amazonian is bretty gud too

the amazonians were fucking awkward

lol bump

Glamazon on the far right is tasty

I'm so fucking sick of this dude at my gym who leaves his nasty hand grime on the ez bar at the end of the gym.

No way this is legit, amateur acting.

haha moosey ded thred

is that body achievable natty? especially the abs?

>believing videos on youtube
dude lmao

>qt on the far left has a man-voice

Low test here. I'm on the fence about getting some test and running TRT doses (yes, I've done my research on PCT/AI and such).
How did you guys decide it was time to hop on?

legit none of them are qt though.

a message from god came down from the heavens to let me know

what the fuck are you looking for here, research the effect of running test and TRT, which you claim to have already done, decide if the effects are what you're looking for right now, and take it or don't

do you want normal test? are you trying to build mass? retard

I suppose your gf is cuter?

Thats very subjective
You could try something like hcg/pregnenolone to see how you feel without doing test, would get you a bit higher

thoughts on this?

I found this on an aussie forum and this seems to be a very interesting theory that I am tempted to try out in 7 weeks when I come off.

OP's post is below, Please discuss:

DNP use in PCT

I read this and figured I'd post to get some other's opinion on it.

One of the main problems that affect post-cycle muscle

catabolism is T3(thyroxine) levels within the blood-stream.

As we all well know T3 works through PROTEOLYTIC

pathways.

Steroids suppress TSH which in turn lowers T3 and T4

production in the thyroid gland.

This reduction in TSH is one of the reasons why steroids

are such efficient muscle builders.

What happens POST-CYCLE???

TSH up-regulates, which in turn super-stimulates the thyroid

into producing above normal levels of T3 and T4.

This increase in thyroid hormones is VERY catabolic and is

the main reason why people lose muscle post-cycle.

What to do then?

Simple. 200mg DNP/day will literally correct the problem.

Symptom: Excessive production of T3 and T4 from the

thyroid gland.

Note: 80% of the bodies endogeneous T3 is produced

from the conversion of the metabolically inactive T4

to the metabolically active T3 via the de-iodinase enzyme

which basically "cleaves" off an iodine molecule.

THIS IS KEY!!!

DNP on the other hand DIRECTLY BLOCKS the production

of T3 from T4 via the de-iodinase enzyme.

Ingestion of 200mg DNP day will then SUPPRESS the

OVER-STIMULATED thyroid gland back to normal

physiological levels, therefore DRASTICALLY

reducing thyroid hormone induced post-cycle muscle

catabolism because T3 levels have been REDUCED

to normal physiological levels.

As a bonus, the reduction in your ATP stores because

of the DNP is COUNTER-ACTED by an increase

in the oxidation of triglycerides as an energy source,

therefore eliminating any potential fat-gain from

low post-cycle testosterone levels.

DNP is also NON-HORMONAL, therefore it has no effect

on HPTA recovery

I would have gotten a boner

yes sound logic indeed see my webm for approval

>I suppose your gf is cuter?
Y-yeah.

Didn't watch the video (i'm not a fag) but the girl on the far right is qt.

If you don't think so you're trying to hard.

do people still not realize that this isn't just some 'random moment on the beach' where girls flock to him.

its all to sell his program/supplements/whatever, check the video description. it doesnt mean they're 'actors', he probably doesnt even have to pay them.

you can literally go to a group of girls with a camera and tell them your filming something for a video and want them to be in it. they'll jump at the chance to be 'famous' even if you dont pay them shit.

It's actually because he's dirty Asian Filipino.

>someone actually contributes with something really interesting
>no one gives a shit.

sorry bruh, i cant comment on that.

Test (e or p ? ), deca, aromasin, clomid

what else do i need ?

A gf

you need to not run stupid cycles

Great answers guys !

>expecting anything else from this fraud shit

makes sense but i will not try table my body. dont understand how ppl can roid without knowin shit about it. it fucks with your thyroid gland and we dont know what else it does to other body parts

test e obviously

drop the deca

add nolva to clomid

delete this

deca(nandrolone) is the purpose of the cycle, I have a torn bicep and a fucked up shoulder I want to fix faster.

Do u want homemade mac n cheese or not

i see.

you could just take ostarine, its much better at healing stuff like that and its an oral.

doesnt give you gains tho

> cousin is manlet among manlets

> growth hormone

> now 6'1 and looks down on me

I have to outroid him...

bs.

it takes many many years of hgh to grow like that.

big guy here from last thread if i jump on the gains train to look like the rock i will do 20-30 week test e along with this included in my pct and report back to you guys for science

well, that's exactly what happened

Fuck i was reading about this aging effect of Minoxidil on the internet because some user posted in the last thread and it fucking scared me.

WILL I BE A BEARDLESS PUSSY FOREVER?

fucking shit, i really wanted this beard

>if you don't think so than you're trying to hard
It's not like people have different taste in women or anything...

What ever happened to that QT who used to lift with Matt. He got some great ass shots.

You could have been more aggressive in this post

>dirty
>asian
>filipino
>manlet

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>implying it wasn't just genetix knockin at your cuck-door

Yeah?

K but u gotta snore on my floor while surrounded by 4 other snoring bodybuilders

>why won't you get into a heated argument with me over s-superior female traits on an ethiopian quill straightening image board

i told you if you dont let is get to other parts of your face you are g2g.

The reason it happens to people is because when they wash their face, they automatically swipe the shit around their entire face on accident.

Thats why people on minox sometimes experience increased body hair growth. Because when they shower it drops down from their face to the body and stays there.

I'm not him. Your communication method just lacks spine.

Real men don't use steroids.
/thread

HI bb how are you

I dunno man. Did you ever tried it? That shit was pretty scary to read. People were stating it fucked there face etc. I don't wanna fuck up my pretty face

I still wanna bang the life out of that tall, awkward girl he used to date. Pic related

I'm about to hop on my first cycle of Test E.
When will I expect to start feeling something? Is it like a week in or something?

WOW the fact i don't get mired by some perma beta wizard makes it impossible to sleep at night probably. I will probably never get over that feel.

Fuck you and your dyel mires. I don't need to be mired than none other than myself

I LOVE MYSELF, I ADMIRE MYSELF, I FUCK MYSELF. That's all what matters in life. Don't you understand this common logic

MORE STEROIDS FOR ME THEN KEK SUCKING DYEL

I'm there.

What's up? I'm good, more or less.

How's things with you and shoehead?

>tall

she was like 5'8" senpai

what im trying to tell you, is that this happens because the minox accidently gets to other areas of their face.

But yeah the aging effect from minox is scary.

Not sure why you are this obssesed about your beard.

5'8 is tall as fuck for a girl

I've been reading the same. Thing is; many minoxodil users are around the age men could start getting some wrinkles anyway, so it's that much harder to pin how legit forum complaints are.

They usually claim studies showed that it inhibits collagen and thus damages skin, but I'm pretty clueless to how legit that is, or if they are interpreting the studies or the role of collagen correctly.

>Two groups have studied the effect of minoxidil on collagen synthesis. Murad and Pinnell[48] showed that minoxidil suppressed activity of the enzyme lysyl hydroxylase in human skin fibroblast cultures at concentrations down to 25 µmol L,-1 leading to production of a collagen deficient in hydroxylysine.[49] This appeared to be specific for lysyl hydroxylase as the activity of prolyl hydroxylase, which shares the same substrates and cofactors as lysyl hydroxylase, was unaffected. Minoxidil (0.5 mmol L-1) also suppressed collagen synthesis by rat vibrissae dermal papilla cells, both in monolayer cultures and in cells grown in collagen gels.[50] The concentrations of minoxidil used in these studies were quite high and the relevance of the results to hair growth is unknown.

If you're 5'8 yourself - maybe

natty here thinking of cheating
do you plan to roid for the rest of your life? does your dick still work? do you think it will stop working when you go off roids?

No, like in the statistical average of female height. The average female is 5'4, and she's 4 inches taller than that. To give you a better perspective, the average male height is 5'10, and if he were 4 inches taller than that, he'd be 6'2--pretty tall.

6'2" isn't all that tall, tbH.

you're not 6'?

you gave me hope that i could make it as a tall guy :(

Post links to roids starter guids pls
pls pls pls

> pic attached as a tribute

Tall in the general sense that it's taller than the average height for men. If you mean tall in relative terms to you, then that's subjective. That's like saying "oh that girl is so hot," then you saying "oh she's not that hot." That's not an argument, that's an opinion. Megan is tall in terms of objective terms according to the averages of women. If you're a 6'9 guy, sure she's not that tall. But you're an outlier to statistical averages so it doesn't really apply to you.

I'm actually pretty short, practically a midget.

Still, your opinion is called anecdotal at best.

if women do roids do their pussies shrink?

Oh hey it's some oId fraud users, where are the other guys like

>h g h
>Midget gains
>Coach
>CoId pepper
Sean making beIieve it isn't Sean

Who is in charge of Q T posting these days?

Will mk-677 make me any taller at 28?

>who is in charge
I am.

Also, delete that image.

they grow a dick

For tendon repair ?

test, ostarine and the pct because of the test. Steroid.com suggested using test when using ostarine due to testosterone supression

>that hair

HAHAHAHAHAHA

no
yes
no

the opposite happens, most times.

i dont know senpai. 5'8" is still in the acceptable range.
Taller than that and they become awkward tho.

>inb4 manlet detected.

pff

5'11" master race. Emporer of manlets, courtesan of lanklets, the balance between both worlds, ying and yang, the avatar

doesn't matter if that dude was 6'6, or 4'6, that face is butt-fuck ugly

> 8 months of alcoholism
> over many generations, the fruit flies have developed a taste for only beer
> put out vinegar trap, only get 2 flies in a week
> poor some beer into trap, place on top of full open beer can, 50 flies in 2 weeks

But the remaining flies only camp the trap. The body count isn't rising. Perhaps they've developed a way to get the beer without getting trapped.

I'd switch tactics but I don't mind them anymore. The population stays constant at about 4-7 hovering over my desk [waiting for beer]. These alcoholic flies don't even fly around much, they just sit there, waiting for beer which I give them daily. They're easy to catch as well which makes it further pointless to kill them. I leave food/fruit out to see if they go for it and they're not interested; they only want beer. Alcoholic flies.

> maxed out card tied to Planet Fitness months ago
> haven't been going there so don't care
> 'have to' cancel gym membership in person and I never cancelled
> black slaves rich family just bought me a membership to one of those $100/mo fitness places
> probably owe Planet Fitness $200 by now including fees

Years ago AT&T didn't refund fees I wasn't responsible for so I called them up, said "Fuck you, I'm not paying". They started sending me letters saying I owe them $1300. After 3 years, now I get letters for $80. I've ignored at least a dozen companies now that claim I owe them money. I also ignore the IRS that claims I owe them $50,000 for 2011 and they stopped sending letters after 2 years. I have a great credit rating too.

So, probably going to go into Planet Fitness and tell them to cancel and they're never getting their money. I like the staff but -- no payment for services not rendered. Point is, don't be afraid of collectors.

Probably but I'd expect better from actors.

I knew I was taking a chance with that smiling cat face with heart-shaped eyes emoji.

Whatever user wanted the repeating digits pix from me i forgot to post them so here

And now it lives on forever

He's probably still come as far sexually with her as you have.

Here's my pussy half-cycle thats gonna get me flamed
>topical dhea/pregnenolone/1dhea cream
>10 mg lgd ED
>25 mg MK677 ed
2 months total with a toremifene pct
>inb4 just pin fag

You gained weight

looks good on her desu
tits get any bigger?

why do you always jump into fraud like a bomb and then leave for weeks before you drop another bomb.

And why the fuck are you breeding flies?

And how do you get away with no paying your debts?
Or were these not real debts and those companys and gyms were just trying to cuck you?

saved faggot

Yeah I think it looks healthier.

Damn.

based

lost 10lbs recently

I assume it's just the angle I've been on le starvation cut

jesus fucking christ dude.

why. i mean whats the point. that shit is not gonna do anything.

yeah you should pin.

Mostly 7s, the tall girl on the far right is a 9 for me tho, hot af in the video.

>starvation cut
Please. FL has probably taken bigger shits than 10lbs

:^)

>tits

Weirdly enough they did recently despite weight loss

I'm assuming it was hormone fluctuations

>that thread
>implying I don't just let newbf cum inside

I'd just get an abortion nbd

Let's not only talk about my achievements though.