My Girlfriend wont let me take steroids

What can I do to convince my girlfriend to let me take steroids? She is worried about health risks /personality issues even though I have done 2 cycles years ago with no complications. What can I show her to convince her that there are no/minimum dangers risks involved with safe roiding. Pic related is what im going for

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vindiket
mobile.twitter.com/vindiket/status/779014403240914944/video/1
twitter.com/vindiket/status/779014403240914944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is probably terrible advice. Do it without telling her.

you let your girl tell you what you can and cant do? lol & why did you even tell her about wanting to do steroids

tell her you've already done cycles years ago and nothing came of it & if she still has a problem, do them behind her back

>let
lel

I feel like she would find out then freak out. She is open minded so I feel like with the right info I can convince her it is safe and healthy

pls halp

Tell her it's your body.
That will show her.

Have fun when your balls shrink up and she cucks you for Chad who doesn't need to cheat

>My Girlfriend wont let
There's your problem and as always the answer is simple. What's more important to you.
A. Your gf: Don't roid
B. Being big: Take steroids and either tell her or not. She'll probably find out eventually anyways if you live together and might or might not leave you.

Have you tried not being a limp-wristed beta cuck numale?

Bumping with her nudes of her for advice.

What does that even mean, just looking for advice on how to convince her that steroids get a bad rep cause of retards and that they are safe if used correctly

You sound like a beta faggot. Tell her you are doing whatever you want and if she doesn't like it hit the bricks and find another douche that will do whatever she says. Your welcome.

thats fucking retarded, she has reasonable concerns. Im trying to show her she is wrong not lie or hide shit from her

>my body my choice

First, you are a cuck.
Second, why do you need steroids if you already have a girlfriend?

Once I see a man's penis, I just lose respect for him because what man wants other men to see his cock. Go fuck yourself OP, you faggot.

God this board is shit

Post sauce.

your gf looks like my oneitis

now i lost respect for her

thank you so much user!

Where can I buy your clips famerino?

Sauce??

there is none, not uploading the whole thing

Post more of her.

send me $5 or something, I came in her in this vid. Or idk give me actual fuckimg advice

Give me real advice and ill upload it

Your girlfriend is pretty fucking hot op. How did you start dating her?

Get her to watch bigger faster stronger, it's kinda bias but it is in favor of taking roids.

If she's got the wrong idea of steroids in her head, then you need to sit her down and tell her why you want to take steroids.

CHAD is AESTHETIC as FUCK without even DIETING or EXERCISING while YOU'RE working your ASS off and taking STEROIDS

Why even try breh?

We met on World of Warcraft

Yes, and now post that picture you deleted, dicklet.

You could get your research together and show her that her ideas of what effects it'll have on you are overblown. Show her that you made an effort into looking into what it'll do to you and your body and she'll respect that and probably be cool with it. Just don't show her that you got all from this hellhole.

Is this your gf?
twitter.com/vindiket

What the fuck is this thread

Fuck that bitch. Juice until you die.

If that's true then I fucking hate you.

It is, got 'em

Top zozzle
Also the guys on /fraud/ probably have better advice, ask brohatma if you see him

You look like shit, even the strongest roids will not help

Either OP is a shitposter with stolen pics, or that's him.

beat me to it

OP steroids won't fix this

Do we tell your girlfriend you're posting her nudes?

I don't know if I want to ruin a relationship, I just broke up with my girl. Feels are holding me back. ;_;

Damn op if that's you, you should let me anally inject you with my organic test and protein.

damn you got me

I'm sorry. How is chad treating her now?

>My Girlfriend wont let me
You really do need roids. It appears you were born without balls.

It's probs just a ploy to make someone post em to her anyway. Chances are OP is a loser who got shafted by the dude knobbing the bird in the vids and now he wants to get his own back.

I regret letting her do that..... Ya thats me tho

It's not so you can't just do it anyway and keep your mouth shut when she sees the results she won't give a fuck even if she's suspicious women are notorious for saying one thing and feeling the opposite

tell her you'll take anavar so you won't grow a cock

Op if she's posting shit like this on twitter while you guys are dating and you're fine with it then you should be able to take roids without taking any shit from her.

mobile.twitter.com/vindiket/status/779014403240914944/video/1

OP confirmed cuck

Well, post your face with timestamp.
We might help then.

twitter.com/vindiket/status/779014403240914944

your insecurities are blasting

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

OP just do it and don't tell her

>I show another man my cock
>he doesn't want to see it
>he must be gay or insecure
Shut up queerbait, just keep cucking your girlfriend out to us you low t nancy

I just asked her for you to let you roid

godspeed op

Relationships are a give and take but you don't need permission to do a goddamn thing. "Let me" is a word you should never use in this context. Grow a pair.

What did she say? Bumping with more nudes and shit

This is his girlfriend, if he starts doing steroids I'll break up with him. He can do whatever he wants, it just won't be with me by his side.

topic closed. thanks for coming.

OP you do realize you're fucked cause some nigger is going to link her to this thread

a white person did it actually.

Yeah because posting a vid of you getting fucked for the whole internet to see is fine. But doing roids isnt.

I call bullshit on this entire thread

yOu FUCKING suck at convincing her idiot

>playing priest
get a grip on yourself

LOL HE'S DELETING MY POSTS BECAUSE WE'RE ON THE SAME IP

fucking a

For real though op I won't help you. Because people who don't know shit about steroids shouldn't take them. If you knew the first fucking thing about roids you would be able to assuage all of your girl's concerns. The issues she mentioned are not factual, and after you dedicate the time to educating yourself on how these drugs work you can easily explain that to her yourself. For now you're too helpless and ignorant to start taking steroids. If you're really interested then it's time to start studying the endocrine system.

Also she's hot as fuck and has a tight little bod. Cum in her little pussy for me. Pump your semen all over her cervix.

Fuck you for telling people im on your twitter, it makes me look creepy

Whats wrong with priest

Stop samefagging, it's not funny.

Also log on wow if you are reading this we need another healer sniping a team

>not interested in dating an angrier version of my bf
>confirming that she already thinks OP has anger issues
>she barely wants to date OP as it is
>OP has a small penis
>now he's posted her nudes on Veeky Forums
LEL GOOD LUCK OP YOU FAGGOT

why do you think we are same fagging, I posted for advice and you guys decide to message her twitter

lift for 3 years with good nutrition/recovery then make the decision to roid. You look dyel af

>4 inch penis
>can't gain muscle without steroids
>needs gf's permission
Holy fuck OP, you are such a goddamn nu male
Forget the steroids and invest in some anal bleach, because I'll be slamming my 9 inch johnson into it next time I see you in the bath house you twink

Leave your wife since your a geared up faggot who cant acheive anything without cheating and using drugs

If you want good information why are you here? Go to the steroids subreddit instead of these fucking idiots

I think you and your girlfriend both have mental illness. She's hot though. Post a picture of her vagina.

Strange how she clearly doesnt care about him posting a vid of her getting fucked lol

Explain to her your hormones will be up and therefore you'll have much more sex, you'll have a new experience, an enhanced performance thus a good shape if you do everything correctly.

The bad stuff comes after your cycle, so never quit steroids

now post videos

Have her watch the documentary bigger stronger faster. Then explain to her how pretty much all pro athletes are on them so that she can see how common it is for people to be on gear without problems

how do ugly people like you even get gf's like that.

from that one webm alone i can tell you are a pretty disgusting ugly hairy fat fuck

>he wants to know if it's weird to burn his fingernails and eat them
>he doesn't take fitness seriously, he wants to take the easy way out
Fuck you OP get the fuck off this board

There's a difference though, professional athletes need them to be competitive within their sport, it's a necessary risk for them. OP looks DYEL and wants them because he's too lazy to follow a proper routine and diet.

so your straight you fucking plank go lick a pussy you piece of shit. no one want your disgusting dick in pussy fantasies on here. this is for gays only. it's for fucking Pokemon cards or planks like you you straight line fuck. bend over and let real men please you faggot.

nice bullshit lie you faggot.
OP if your goal physique is that pic, its actually attainable natty and it would be best if you didnt juice for a natty look. Its just a waste of money

but that's hard work and takes time

nothing for me, give me my roids!

She's right, you're wrong, stop being a faggot, apologize to her and never bring the subject up again. Real men don't use steroids.

good thread

>steroids are healthy

u wot m8

Ben K?

are you saying arnold isnt a real mam????

>When he wants to know if it's weird to burn his fingernails and eat them

fucking hell