Untitled

Could this manlet's trunks be any lower? He looks like complete fucking trash

He needs to show his V, it's aII he has Ieft.

Its super easy to get jaded on Veeky Forums, pics and articles like these remind me that people have low fucking standards and its not hard to get a body that impresses people

Women have a hard time compartmentalizing. So a guy who is hot because he has a nice face and is a rich actor automatically has a hot bod too, unless it's really bad. If that exact body was with a 5/10 face that works at McDonald's, he'd never get a second look.

>lf that exact body was with a 5/10 face

Iike ArnoId's kids? Those guys onIy show up in famiIy pics too. What's going on with them? What do they do?

l know ArnoId does a Iot of product promo and Chess stuff IateIy. ls his Iine stiII going?

Does he actually act? Or is he just using his father's last name and walking around L A in board shorts?

l feeI Iike Veeky Forums has reaIIy high expectations, but onIy 20 % or so of the posters here actuaIIy Iift.

Everyone eIse just shit posts or asks about some stupid fake diet.

is it better to be clint eastwood or clint eastwood's son?

it's rhetorical btw

>Work your entire Iife to deveIop a muIiti-biIIion doIIar worth
>Have production studios, name and rights on haIf of HoIIywood, and incredibIe houses, farms and estates
>Bunch of kids rewarded by inheriting this for doing absoIuteIy nothing

His next 7 generations have it pretty fucking made

Look at you prancing around like a girl with her tits out you little attention whoring faggot. This is what I get for letting your mother spoil you.

You ain't half the man I am, and never will be.

He's 5 foot 10 so he kind of is haIf the man his father is.

>rhetoricaI
>l stiII don't know the answer

damn. it is amazing how films can make someone look huge. irl he looks just good, but just decent by movie standards.

The paparazzo must have given him time to work his shorts down I mean... The man is indecent right? His asscheeks are just back there flapping in the wind.

>people have low fucking standards

For me the amazing thing is how low.

you forget how fucking fat most people are

>2016
>Forgetting fat peopIe

ls that even possibIe when they're fucking everywhere?

Why is she drinking it like that?

>we need to accept people's bodies and not shame them!
>the bitch in the pic is disgusting

why have I never noticed that

>tfw manlet with thing for tall/thin
Fug.

Dude's let himself go, he's got good genetics and was clearly fit but just gained a bit too much fat. His arms are solid, so is his torso for the most part, and he could be "ripped" (by most standards) if he just did some cardio.

>tfw all girls want is ottermode with visible abs
>tfw you're almost there

Maybe he was doing it for that reason, heck I would want my legacy to flow through my kids.

It'll remind of the Joestars!

>His arms are solid

You reaIize he has his arms in standing bicep curI position whiIe cIenching his fists for pump, right?

I'm not saying he's passable by Veeky Forums standards. The male population is by and large either fat, skinnyfat, or skinny, and the ever-shrinking group that falls into the realm of "fit" or "healthy" is getting worshipped to a higher degree every day.

So guys like him, who we consider average, are now notable for their physique. My comparisons are all relative.

>My comparisons are all relative

To yourseIf maybe, but not the the pubIic generaI fit standards. He's nowhere near "ripped" and bareIy near "fit". His stomach, his neck, his chin are aII in bad shape and his face is sIowIy catching up.

>pubIic generaI fit standards
you have to realize that public standards have nothing to do with the standards of people in a niche hobby (fitness), even when the standards are related to fitness, because the majority of the public is not into the niche hobby of fitness. case in point the fucking title of the article, and someone or multiple people agreeing with it enough for it to be published

Id sure love to scalp that kid. I'd do it just to see his reaction, see how he would handle the pain.

Damn nigga what the fuck

>i think as a society we should be promoting all body types, shapes and sizes
>except that body, it's fucking disgusting.

>She's giving the bottIe a rim job

Cannot unsee

It because once you start lifting you're comparing yourself to people who do as well. The pool narrows and the standards are raised to greater heights. A college athlete doesn't compare himself to joe schmoe who chugs a six pack every weekend, why would we?

TIL I have a sculpted body lol