If I get on the pill and put weight on on purpose will that assure the fat goes to good places like hips and butt?

If I get on the pill and put weight on on purpose will that assure the fat goes to good places like hips and butt?
What are some things you can do to manipulate fat distribution? It doesn't have to be anything natural

No just go full fridge mode you roastie whore no matter what you look like someone out there will find you attractive. Inb4 >>r9k

There's nothing you can do to manipulate fat distribution, thats in your genes. You can squat more so you have more muscle underneath that accentuates that body part so its bigger.

>no matter what you look like someone out there will find you attractive

And I should care about someone out there why?

>obese in a bodytype

>Hurr durr, im independent woman who dont need no mans approval
kys

That's not an obese body type just an unfortunate one
It exists

Men's approval is a cheap thing
Women get it just from breathing
So why care

This is clearly inverted triangle, her shoulders are way wider then the mid section, it is indeed quite unfortunate through

shut up whore

stop replying

Because it means you dont have to do shit, you can look however you want and still get guys
Why bother with your looks if your looks are not an issue?

I think inverted triangle would have slightly smaller hips

dunno, still her hips are smaller then even the begining of her shoulders

Because there are more people than just guys who want their dick wet out there in the world
And there's this device called a mirror
And this phenomenon called narcissism
And those things combined do the craziest shit

Why care about your looks if you don't care about men's approval? Literally what's the point?

Laugh and grow fat!

I think if it was triangle she would have at least a little bit of taper
She's just a complete brick on her torso so I think it's apple

There's more to life than men
How dick starved are you guys geez

If it makes it easier to focus pretend I'm a lesbo

Jesus christ bitch
If i had the ability to passivly get girls to slobber all over my dick no matter how fat or ugly i was id be doing whatever i wanted all day and living the easy life instead of trying to make life more difficult

or an almost square rectangle

Maybe what I want to do is manipulate by body into looking a certain way, ever considered that? It's basically playing dress up in a slower more involved way
If the technology allowed it I would probably trade whole limbs for robotic ones just to get some specific look
Its fun
Like sculpting

Does make sense
Im just jelly because women only have to breathe to get guys drooling while guys can be genetic gods and still not get laid if girls around him are already taken or he isnt social enough

>B R O A D

>If I get on the pill and put weight on
>magical weight that comes from nowhere

you realize you can just make yourself fat by eating without going through the trouble of fucking up your hormones, right? this is why women should not be allowed on the internet to do anything but shop for clothes.

You guys are horny dogs, what are women to do?
It seriously amazing to me, I couldn't even believe it when I found out it's normal for guys to masturbate everyday
It just seems like it's men's destiny to want it really bad and with everyone

>women only have to breathe to get guys drooling

lol they don't even need to do that

>You guys are horny dogs, what are women to do?
Guys have this thing called a massive sex drive, it causes us to do stupid shit
Worst thing is lifting cases it to kick into overdrive aswell

I think its natural for guys to want sex and women are at fault for having such insanely low sex drives

>you realize you can just make yourself fat by eating without going through the trouble of fucking up your hormones, right?

Yourealize you're a goddamn retard right?
The going on the pill part is relevant because males and females have different fat distribution patterns because of their hormone levels. I know men can use steroids to manipulate their testosterone levels but the only thing I know that's available for women is the pill

It's okay to be stupid user, but not stupid AND rude
How would your mommy feel about what you just said?

Yeah, in any species where one gender has to dedicate a significantly longer period of time to bringing forth and birthing a child, that gender will become the selective gender, and the other as a byproduct will become the competing gender. Men are the competing, everyhorny gender for a reason. It isn't a huge disadvantage for a man's genes for him to reproduce all over the place, but for a woman, it is, as it will then take 9 fucking months + the chance of dying by birth before she can reproduce again.

>I'm willing to fuck my shit up for some petty reason

Yeah, you're a woman alright.

He says, this thread standing right besides a steroids general one
And that's like whatever
Yolo my man
Shit's gonna get fucked regardless, you think you'll live forever or something?

The pill also fucks up your sexual attraction. It makes you like guys you wouldn't normally be attracted to. Wimpy, soft guys you would normally consider "like a brother" material.

You think you can gain fat in the right places, then get off the pill and keep it? Just ask former roiders where their muscles went.

Yup, thats how biology works sadly
Women have no competition and men have all of the competition

>It makes you like guys you wouldn't normally be attracted to
Really? got any studies on this?

It's normie knowledge. Just google it, normie sites reported it.

Would somebody please tell this bitch Hillary lost?

>The pill also fucks up your sexual attraction. It makes you like guys you wouldn't normally be attracted to. Wimpy, soft guys you would normally consider "like a brother" material.

Joke's on you I'm already attracted to faggy damaged emo looking guys out of not really successfully growing out of it since my high school goth phase

But I'd only have to get off the pill when I want to get pregnant right? It is just birth control after all

I just did, seems its true
makes me sad because this girl approached me and she is on the pill...guess this means im unattractive even though im tall and manly :/
well fuck...just fucking fuck

Oh I heard the news
I'm not even impressed the meme president won, your elections were a shitshow my dear Americans
If anything it's kind of funny

I can tell from just this post you're not manly at all
You're an insecure little bitch
Grow the fuck up

yes, your expert judgement in asian basket weaving forum post analysis is enough to convince me you know me better than people IRL

Nice post
I can almost taste the social anxiety

You... want to spend your life taking hormones, in a relationship with a man who isn't actually a good match for you, producing sub-par, sickly children? And it's okay because you're only going to be accutely aware of the big mistake you're making before, during and after pregnancy?

>these "people" have the right to vote

I was obviously exaggerating and simplifying. The real takeaway for you in that situation is that your girl might stop liking you once she's been off the pill for a while. So if you're looking for long-term then make her get off the pill asap and see if she still likes you then. Otherwise, you're both wasting your time.

>want to spend your life taking hormones

If i'm sexually active but don't want kids I'm going to have to anyway.
Ok not HAVE to because there's the superior IUD but it's not something as abnormal as you're trying to make it sound for women
And like I said my taste in men is weird, I doubt it could get weirder. And even if it did I don't think going on the pill can change my personality enough to make me stop wanting the type of men I do. I'm a real human bean with a story and a personality not just a feral bag of hormones

>my taste in men is weird, I doubt it could get weirder.

You really believe this special snowflake bullshit? Couldn't get weirder than "emo guys"? There are necrophiliacs out there. That's how weird it gets.

Just think of some guy you consider ugly and a "friend" (aka asexual servant) and imagine how the pill might make you have sex with him. If that doesn't deter you then go ahead. Become a depressed cat lady.

>I was obviously exaggerating and simplifying
Actually i gave this some thought over a shower and it explains awhole lot, mostly why its so hard to find girls
All girls i meet are in relationships already, most girls are also on hormonal BC. This does tie the knot together nicely since these girls just choose whatever fucktard looks good in the moment
Subsequently the girls who are left single have a massive pool of guys to choose from so they can be extra picky about getting the best possible mate

Thirdly this explains why typical manly traits arent viewed as good as they should be (look at the dadbod and feminine sex symbols for instance)

>You really believe this special snowflake bullshit? Couldn't get weirder than "emo guys"? There are necrophiliacs out there. That's how weird it gets.

Dude don't go so deep into it
I know it's just slightly quaint, not straight up deviant

And I don't have any orbiters, I'm not really friends with guys
And I doubt the pill would do shit, I'm not stupid enough to have impulse sex

You are fucking retarded and shallow as fuck my man.

If there is a way to do what you want, I doubt it is hormonally.

Honestly you aren't going to get much help here. I would try a forum focused more on female aesthetics instead of Veeky Forums

Estrogenics will be helpful, but you don't need to/want to go on the pill for that. Soy products, flax seeds, many Ayurvedic spices (fenugreek, fennel seeds, red clover, ashwahgahnda, etc.) and there are certain massage techniques that increase breast size. Start there.

Men compete more fiercely just to play the game. Women compete more fiercely for a shot at the top of the game.

Men will try way harder than women for an average or below average partner, but women will try way, WAY harder for an above average partner. It's all about proportions and internal subconscious strategy.

Impulse is also a matter of hormones. You think there's a "you" separate from your hormones, there isn't.

Try an IUD instead of the pill if you actually want to be able to have kids soon after you stop using birth control. Being on the pill, especially for years on end, fucks up your hormones and makes it difficult to get pregnant for months and sometimes years after you stop. IUDs, by contrast, have the highest rate of fertility and the quickest time to pregnancy once removed among women trying to get pregnant.

Your whole personality and moral values is a matter of hormones
Uh huh
Got it

>>a personality not just a feral bag of hormones

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry; you've been lied to.

>Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry; you've been lied to.

It's been backed up by years of research

All your behaviour is influenced by your hormones, yes. You haven't lived one moment of your life without hormones, they are a part of you. There is no "you" without them.

There is also no me without water
If I up my water intake by 2l will my personality change?

Wait what I just said was retarded
But seriously chill
Personalities are more constant than hormone levels

>Subsequently the girls who are left single have a massive pool of guys to choose from so they can be extra picky about getting the best possible mate

Go to any decent sized city and you'll see this is utter bullshit. Women outnumber men in many large cities, and many quality men are pulled from the dating pool early by women who marry them before they realize what they're worth. If you're a male in NYC for example you have no excuse not to be swimming in quality pussy. Any city with even a small female majority will function this way. It just seems hard because all the girls who fit your preconceived notion of how it is stand out to you. Look up "confirmation bias" then look up some actual demographics about whatever city you live in and you'll see.The dating game is GREAT for men because polyamory isn't looked at favorably. Once a girl takes a guy off the dating scene, he isn't taking multiple women with him, and the percentage of guys that are datable vs. the percentage of women who are is much lower (thanks to shifts in education, female empowerment, etc.) The women's lib movement has been bad for men in general, but for educated men with good looks it's basically guaranteed that you never have to commit unless you want to, and you're a valued and scarce commodity.

Fake boobs and steroids are no different

Neither are wrong to do. Do whatever you want to fucking do

Show me the research that says our personalities are more than the result of the chemical composition of our brains.

Show yourself a nice big dick and go suck it, Autismus

Actually, if you're dehydrated vs. well hydrated I wouldn't be surprised if your behavior changes. Same for hungry. Ever heard the term 'hangry?'

Also you're comparing a uniform biological need that all humans share with a terrifyingly diverse array of components that can be arrayed in a dizzying number of permutations and combinations. Not a very strong comparison, IMO.

Translation: I can't actually produce any evidence to back up my inane claim.

I live in a city of around a million and i recently got back on the single market after being off it for around 9 years
Right now im working towards a uni degree and i got a stable job, tall, fit and goodlooking face aswell
I cant say i personally agree with this because the dating pool i face is very dry, its been one and a half years of being single and so far my options have been very slim
I thought those things you say and ive read online, any guy with a decent career, decent looks, health and fitness will excel in dating later in life but this has eluded me so far because like i said the options in dating are close to none

Anecdotal evidence for sure and im not saying my experience proves this wrong but this is the game im currently having to play where there are close to no girls and a ton of guys trying to get sex/dates

When and why did women start posting on Veeky Forums? Asking how to manipulate body fat storage? What the fuck man

>Not a very strong comparison, IMO.

I know I just said it myself it was stupid, sorry

But anyway since you just said it yourself it's a terrifyingly diverse array of components isn't it kind of retarded to just act as if I'm 100% guaranteed to change my taste in men by going on the pill
So pointless really

Translation is actually: I'm calling you an autist and telling you to go suck some cock

If you drink too much water that's going to affect your behaviour, yes. Obviously.

>Personalities are more constant than hormone levels

That would be a valid point if we were talking about changing your hormones for a moment or a day or whatever. It wouldn't mean much of a bump then, you'd be "back to normal" soon. But you're considering changing your hormones consistently for the rest of your life. That's obviously going to change the way you typically behave, consistently, for the rest of your life.

Notice that you're the one who keeps using the term "personality". I'm talking about behaviour. Personality is a nebulous concept, I can't think of a precise and brief definition for it.

Serious question; have you tried to meet/hang out with/date girls who are below you socially? Girls with little money, poor job prospects, don't "fall in line" socially? Girls from broken homes, girls with drinking problems? Because if you're everything you say you are, you probably don't just run into those girls socially. But if you find them (and admittedly it does take some seeking) you can do much better than you can with women who are your peers. You are not trying to date your peers. You are trying to date women below you so they will compete for the opportunity to literally take a cuntfull of your baby batter from you. You have to be careful with women like that obviously. But you can clean up with that crowd. I live in a large city and found that hanging around the EDM scene with younger, uneducated or undereducated women was basically a cheat code (especially if you have a drug hook up and regardless of whether you do them yourself or not). Go to places you wouldn't normally go, talk to girls you wouldn't normally talk to, and you'll surprise yourself.

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve

I'm not personally arguing that it's a 100% guarantee. Though I will say that with that enormous array of combinations, you're eliminating a HUGE portion of that variability when you introduce endogenous hormones in that quantity to your body.

I try to talk to all types of girls but i rarely find girls who are single and thats my main issue
An example, this Personal trainer i know has a bit of a butter face, nice ass and no tits and she is friendly when we talk with hints of flirting
I was on the ropes thinking should i ask her out and after two days of thiking about it i decide to look her up on FB before i do it, turns out she has a bf she lives with

All of the trashy low tier girls ive met have had bfs and my "peers" are taken aswell
Even the chicks working at Mcdonalds have boyfriends

Ill try tinder some time in the future but from what i hear that place is a desert

Hammering the point into your skull that you are not going to be the same person on the pill. You have this typical solipsistic, low IQ thing going on where you think there is a magical spirit or whatever giving you an eternal, unshakable "personality" that can't be changed. But that's bullshit so if you were to act on it you would make mistakes. The same kind of delusion makes people think they can do a drug without getting addicted. I wouldn't be surprised if you do drugs, by the way.

drugs are cool and fun to do and there's nothing you can do about it dweeb

>I wouldn't be surprised if you do drugs, by the way.

Would you be surprised to find out I don't even drink?

Anyway whatever you're trying to do hasn't worked

lmao

Well, at least you're not an addict. Best of luck.

Drugs are likely to be addictive but that doesn't mean they're assuredly going to cause addiction.

We're talking in generalities here, not certainties. She'll probably change on the pill, but in all fairness, it's not a guarantee. She's an idiot for thinking she knows (or even predicts that she 'likely' knows) she won't change, but the possibility does exist.

It is certain that she will change. The uncertainty is how and how much.

I'm certain that you are a faggot lol get fucking wrecked

>change something about a system's input
>will this change something about the system's output? we just don't know

Hey now genius boy
It wasn't being argued that hormones will change SOMETHING
They said it would change my taste in men and my impulsiveness specifically
That's a bold fucking claim

Saying "it would change" and "it would very probably change" your preferences and impulsiveness are two very different statements. You're criticizing one, we're arguing the other.

Even "very probably" is a reach but fine

>eBay

Oh man I hope that doesn't happens to me.

You in Toronto? I'll coach you to make sure you don't end up like her ;^)