Any calisthenics experts?

Any calisthenics experts?

I'm a 5'7 120lbs guy, looking to start some morning bodyweight exercises, I also have a pull up bar.
anyone can give me a little morning routine?

>Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PIeq3SO5LhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

>5'7 120lbs
I bet you'd look nice with a dress on

I don't, I'm a skinny and short dude, wanna help me out or make fun of me?

Why do some guys think girls don't care about legs ?

The first thing women notice about a guy is his butt

xo

xo

I'm not an expert but I do 4 sets of 8-12 reps of weighted pull ups, weighted dips, push ups, and Australian pull ups. Oh and goblet squats.

Shut your degenerate mouth, faggot.

Look on reddit. I heard they have good routines there.
Ive been doing calisthenics for over a year but never really followed any structured routine. This board generally is filled with envy towards calisthenics so you wont find anything usefull here.

Got a link? I'm on mobile atm and reddit is really bad from a mobile stand

>envy towards calisthenics

If you're really only 120lb, you should be doing SS + GOMAD or another program that lifts heavy, does all the main lifts (bench/squat/ohp) and eat a shitton.

calisthenics are for toning. you need to start moving heavy weight and eating big.

>toning

>lifting your own bodyweight for years will make you bigger

Dont know. Never actually visited myself lol.
I can see it every time any calisthenics guys with a good physique posts here. First stage is disbelief. You fuckers act like you just saw a unicorn and make up excuses like "roids" or "he probably just lifts". Second stage is hate "haha i bet u have smol legs lol" "no traps xD"

It will if you eat more you dumb faggot.

>67"
>120lbs

literally how?

I know a 17year old girl who is 67 inches tall who weighs 130lbs and she is thin as a rail.

This guy must have done a lot of "toning"

You messed up girls with guys you fucking faggot

No idea, I've never moved from 55kgs, even if I eat alot, tried 2 months of 3000 calories a day and didn't change a thing, back to my normal 1200 barely calories a day and I'm still on 55kg.

similar

>we only do it for the girls
What faggots.

You COULD do calisthenics, but progression might suck and be depressing at times.
A good barebones routine would have pull ups, dips, and some leg work (pistols, sprints, etc) as the staple. But don't expect serious gains after you go past that 12+ rep mark.

You could do them weighted like with a backpack or do a harder variation to keep the wheels of progression going.

The absolute key is the mind to muscle connection. Really fucking think about your muscles being worked through every rep. Check out Red Delta Project for better info, he has legit advice for bodyweight training only folks

youtu.be/PIeq3SO5LhY

This is nice but which push-ups should I be doing? Same goes for pull ups and dips etc.. There are alot of versions.

> tried 2 months of 3000 calories a day and didn't change a thing

you weren't eating 300 calories a day

>eating more
>increasing the weight gradually over time

you cant have both with calisthenics you fat fuck.

I was, I'm also diagnose with marfans syndrome, not sure if it could be this impactfull but yeah, got every symptoms except height which sucks

Yes you can what the fuck are you talking about

>ywn wake up on a saturday morning to this view outside your window and your dream girl next to you after having an amazing night together in the local town while snow gently fell and the lights of the buildings lit up the snow filled sky

Eat more than 3000 calories,

I remember there was this advice posted on here several years ago that was given to a hard gainer from an old BBer.

Go to a local pizza joint, get the largest size pizza they have with everything on it, extra cheese, pepperoni (extra of course), sausage, peppers, steak, chicken, fucking everything. Bring that shit home and cover that fucking pizza with olive oil. If you like ranch, put some on that pizza and you don't get up until you have eaten that entire pizza. You do that every day and if you don't gain weight, then you're a freak and you need to be scientifically examined.

how are you gonna add weight if your only using your bodyweight? just keep getting fatter so you increase the resistence?

this is why calisthenics fags have it so rough and its 100x better to just lift normal weights if you wanna get bigger.

Breh...

By doing progressively harder exercises?

mfw im a paraplegic so no legs day

From normal push-ups to one finger on one hand push ups?

How do you continue?

You can get pretty far with calisthenics and a few plates or heavy objects. Weighted dips and pull ups can get you pretty far and a few plates or a bag of rocks is dirt cheap.

you're not moving more weight, your muscles aren't under any more strain then normal if you dont move up in weight.

Also the gap between being able to do regular pushups and 1h pushups are so huge and theres nothing to fill it with (you cant do 1 1/2 hand push ups)

see but at this point why not just do weightlifting. even if you only buy some dumbells, theres no point in doing calisthenics if you start bringing weight with you.

Elevation.

When you are doing elite level calisthenics and gymnastics and still finding it easy then come back and we'll talk

In my case I have plates hanging around and a place to do pull ups and dips. My local gym doesn't even have a squat rack and costs 50 dollars a month. So I might as well just not spend the money. And with dumbells I'd have to keep buying heavier ones.

>the gap between being able to do regular pushups and 1h pushups are so huge and theres nothing to fill it with (you cant do 1 1/2 hand push ups)

There are plenty of pushup variations that fill the gap. Its not nearly as linear progression as freeweights though, which is why calithenics will always remain inferior.

Push ups>dips>straight bar dips>ring dips>Bulgarian dips>archer dips
Also impossible dips and Russian dips are good accessories.

OP here, thanks for the replys but can one of you write a simple morning routine for me to do?
Nothing crazy just simple stuff to work on the entire body.

Dude, just go to the bodyweightfitness subreddit. They have a pretty good recommend routine for beginners.

Im a professional toner and i recommend bodyweight exercises to all my clients. They dont give you bulky weight muscles but instead they give you toned endurance muscles. No one wants to look like a bulky powerlifter or anything which is why the toning business is doing really well right now.

Why are you even bothering

Calisthfag signing in here. 6"4, 180 lbs. Stick at it, you might not get huge but if you eat right and persevere you will sharpen up considerably (always nice when the wife starts noticing 'your lines') Keep it simple, keep the form tight and increase the intensity

>stick at it and you'll look like me

kek

OP would look way better though, this guy is fucking 6'4", obviously he's not going to look that good.

You'd know if you actually read the instructions in those images. Fuckin' spoonfed prick.