Are front squats superior to back squats for quad development?

Are front squats superior to back squats for quad development?

>I need feminism because

that's some serious kyphosis

No

>does a movement that focuses on quads improve quads better than a movement that doesn't

No that's just the result of SS

Front squats are superior at creating overall body stability and strength by that's really it

So 0 hypertrophy then

Not him but basically yeah. You're able to put a lot more weight on the bar with back squats. That's where big quads come from (assuming high bar)

Crashing in with a relevant question:

I fucking hate squats. It hurts my shoulders (not because of the bar, but because of the position), it puts way too much pressure on my back and really hard to progress. Would I be fine with just front squats in my routine?

That's APT right?

that's a lot more than just pelvic tilt.

he certainly does have APT doe.

Absolutely. Front squats and deadlifts are goat dude. That's all I do

Irrelevant. By that logic leg press is the best exercise.

What the fuck are you talking about. That is the worst analogy I've ever heard

Comparing weight moved between exercises is irrelevant.

No it's not. Leg press isn't even a lift it's a freaking machine of course muscle gains are going to be limited

You do less weight on front squats because it's harder to leverage your body when the bar is in front of you. Your legs are doing less

Again your analogy is fucking stupid.

what the flying fuck are you talking about

You move more weight in back squat because you're able to use posterior chain more. You can't say "more weight on back squat = more quad growth". Could be less quad growth if posterior chain is limiting your back squat. Don't get tangled in the analogy, you're spewing stupid shit.

Work on shoulder mobility friendo

Is the squat worth spending valuable time working on shoulder mobility? I've had shoulder problems for fucking ever, although they've stabilized since I started doing dips.

My left shoulder likes to come out of the socket every once in a while (probably on of the worst pains I've ever felt)

Do it for more than just the squats, you're less likely to be injured during day to day life if you're more flexible. My friend fucked up a ligament by reaching to pick up his phone 8 months ago, because he was so inflexible. His whole arm is still fucked up

>Your legs are doing less

Quads aren't.

Damn that nigger and me have the same body type except he has a way nicer ass.

and probably a bigger penis.

Front squats for more quads
Back squats for quads/hamstrings/glutes

Yeah I switched from back squats to front squats for this reason. Now I'm getting back into back squats and this problem has disappeared. FS are great because they force you to stay upright; this strengthens your core and upper back, making back squats easier.

You have that severe anterior tilt too?

Yep. I got warned by a doctor when I was 14 or something to do core excercises but I ignored him and played vidya instead for 6 years.

The only problem with front squats is that people do not load their upperback enough for it to keep pace with their quads. I made linear progress from 185 to 300 once I learned to do chain loaded front squats and super heavy rack holds.
I don't really see the point of back squats anymore. I can lift maybe 10% more but they just don't hit the quads that well and it's hard to program my deadlift when back squats require so much spinal erector activity.