Is this possible natty?

Is this possible natty?
What is natty hard cap?

Why is he wearing a winter hat inside the gym, whats going on

SS + GOMAD for a few months will get you this.

he's bald and really insecure

my god, Veeky Forums never ceases to amaze me.

he's barely out of ottermode. you think you need to roid for that?

3-4 years of hard, consistent training with a good diet and decent genetics will get you that body.

roids gobbled up his hair gainz

>is this possible natty
Boi.

He's 6'3". Definitely on roids bro

>winter hat

>implying
Bruh you aint doing it right unless everyone can see how vascular your head is.

you're not even trying anymore

>"barely out of otter mode"
>6'3" 260 punds 8% BF
>benches over 400 pounds
bwahahahahahaha you really must have some warped sense of reality

>"barely out of "otter mode"
my god, Veeky Forums never ceases to amaze me

Fucking retards got baited.

top quality bait right here

LOL EPIK TROLED

Just do some pushups and situps, maybe cardio twice a week and you will get that physique.

this is actually very true oddly enough. Guy ALWAYS is wearing a hat or beanie or whatever to cover up his head.

Yes. Subscribe to my channel, disable adblock and click on these links. If you want to get this big naturally just watch closely and emulate me. That's all there is to it, goy.

>roiding for this

To hide the marks where he crushes his sips on his head.

3x5 wii fit
5x5 zumba

LOL he is ugly as fuck without hiding a third of his head. Makes lots of sense now

y-you leave brad alone. He's a noice goy

This, he's mean to Kevin sometimes, but he's in real life a really nice guy. Has some social autism, to a very minor extent, and is bullied by Dom like he bullies Kevin, but he really has a very nice personality.

That plus he also helped me increase my bench.

Brad pls go and stay go

He weighs more than Arnold did, why doesn't he look even close to him?

He's right though. Sometimes I don't understand how you retards on here fall for very very obvious shit.

Is Veeky Forums the easiest board to troll ?

Bradley is like one of those massively insecure guys who hopes that building a really huge body will cover up all the mental issues he has.

Don't be surprised if ten years down the line he turns out to have gender dysphoria and becomes a tranny like matt kroc. there's clearly something off about bradley martin, and his autistic obsession with his physique is the only thing keeping him from unravelling

You aren't serious are you?

He's not just on some test and an oral, this is lots of tren and lots of mast, all year around.

t. jelly dyel projecting harder than a highschool powerpoint

I remember him saying his father committed suicide when he was really young in one of his videos.

Can you imagine that? I have no doubt that impacted him on a deeply psychological level and it is part of his motivation to lift.

Keeps the gains in

I really like Bradley Martyn but I'm gonna have to kind of agree with you here

there's something a bit off with him

he's probably just gay.

lmao u sound like a scorned utube subscriber of his

Balding is a sign of high test. Hair is for gays and chicks

That level of dryness and mass isn't possible natty. Life for ten years you can get big like that though, just with more body fat

Lou Ferrigno was like 285-300lbs prime, well over what Arnold was, and many people agree Arnold looked all around bigger and better.

Plus, Arnold put a LOT of emphasis on upper cheat workouts,

That's like asking if eggs can lay chickens.

the trick is keep test high but keep DHT down. eat lots of flax and pumpkin seeds while normally heavy lifting