Veeky Forums BTFO by Iskra Lawrence on Body Positivity

youtube.com/watch?v=jnU_8VlemjE

i thought conner murphy was cringy but this really is another level

She has a stupidly hot body that literally everyone finds attractive what is she trying to accomplish by stripping down?

she's fat you dipshit

this

>didn't take bra off
pussy

Found the faggot

Attention
I doubt anyone anywhere told her she looked bad and i know guys are drooling buckets trying to get in her pants

Fucking women, they know they have the upper hand in the looks department why do they act like they dont?

>She's a fucking idiot

As a fat guy I fucking hate being this fat, I can't stand it and if other people would just tell me its ok, you are fat and you look good. lol fuck off

i know what i look like and i now understand no matter who you are, you're always going to be a fat fuck if you dont change, i dont need acceptance, i need dedication to change my life, damn this is fucking stupid, why are people who are semi normal and have a chance looking for acceptance, lol jesus christ where have we come in society, someone who served in iraq, saw their friends die, and they had to continue life with no limbs. what hope do they have? but they still go on, they still try to move and continue their life, these fat fucks are weak bitches....

>implying she has a body she should be ashamed of
>implying she isnt just doing this for attention
>implying she doesnt actually have horrible self esteem issues that push her to seek the attention of strangers

Ill believe it when it's a 400lb neckbeard man that people clap for and not a woman that any straight male would happily fuck.

This is just masturbation. She gets to feel brave and strong and bold and free, and the viewers get to feel open-minded and accepting, but it is more of the same old shit

I am sure she does have some body image issues but looking at her the vid seems a bit false. Yes she is not small but she is well proportioned.

The thing is that her video is directed at people unhealthily overweight.

Yeah it's great when you're a little bit "chubby" and got great fatstores and look "THICC" and hot. But the people getting her message are the 350lb landwhales with drooping "tricep" wings who will literally die from diabetes

His statement still stands retard

Found the omega

She looks like someone who was blacked

What I wana know is why the subway is apparently the proper location for the "brave" stand.

I am almost certain most people who use the subway regular have developed a near 100% ability to white noise anything and everything. You see one homeless black dude wearing a g-string and a crop top while straddling a wooden statue of the virgin Mary, and your mind will learn fast.

>literally t h i c c
I'd wager a major portion of the population would consider her attractive. This seems self-indulging.

i'd just stand next to her, take my shirt off and hit mandatory poses
>tfw back double biceps

She realize that any point about being fat is diminished by her having fucking abs in the video? She decided to make a fat positive video while her mid section is the most defined it's ever been.

I didn't even watch the video outside of skipping around for a couple seconds, but what a dumb idiot.

>just want to go home
>have to use public transportation
>some fat bitch keeps lecturing about her lumpy body
>be forced to clapped when I just wanted to be left alone

all i heard was "hatefuck me!"

what is this fucking bitch doing on the train. she aint even fit, wtf.

I think this is very courageously.

I think she's doing it for attention/money as well but she definitely gets people talking shit about her.
There's a couple pictures out there of women doing this with much more 'unfortunate' bodies and that takes more balls imo

>anything for attention

Do you have the name of the girl in the pic man I searched but nothing

good fucking lord i cringed hard

those people on the subway are just trying to make a fucking living and some fat slut has to go and ruin their days

more women looking for attention

I would roundhouse kick this bitch in the head and tell her to go do some kegels

I dont know about you faggut seahorses but im using this high test to cum on

this makes my blood boil.

is that normal

Reminder

she must have a lot of acne to cover up with all that makeup. you are a fag, and not in the good way.