TFW no gf

TFW no gf

How do I meet girls now that I'm fit? I go to 3 classes at a local college but not really any grills in my classes, where should I go to meet them?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fit/1479659640370.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>community college
>can't get any pussy

pls user. it's literally high school 2.0.

you don't

Outside of a bar situation, a college campus is the highest concentration of available single women. Open your eyes.

Are you good looking? I don't get how this is hard for you if you are. They should be coming to you or just naturally being thrown into your presence by the hand of fate. Then I completely understand you opening your mouth and scaring them away, but you should at least be getting that far.

Well I've talked to the few uggos in class, I look decent but I am only 5'8. The problem is that I'm never in a good situation to talk to them

met current gf doing this

>walking out of class behind her
>she olds door open
>say thanks
>ask her about an assignment
>read her reaction (if you cant you're an autist and have no chance)
>talk about it and the class, gradually moving into other things
>dont be to forward or you'll look like a creep (unless you're incredibly good looking, which you're not)
>'see you later'
>wait a few days
>do the same thing
>this time, before you leave after talking to her, ask for her number/if she wants to hang out

theres your blueprint

i've done this same strategy with every girl i've crushed on in a class.

you need to sit reasonably close to them during lectures. watch them as the period comes to an end. is she packing her shit up quickly or taking it slow? time your exit with hers, strike up a conversation as you walk out towards the parking lot/dorms.

making it class related is the safe bet. segue towards more interesting topics. doing this two or three times can create a rhythm/routine.

i did this with my current gf. did it with this qt3.14 latin chick with a nice ass this semester.

they eventually just wait for you at the door so they can walk with you.

5'8" is fine. Don't let the manlet meme get to you. I guess my best advice is to keep your eyes open and be aware of your surroundings. Put yourself in more situations in which hookups are easy. Just go to a bar with a couple friends until some girl throws herself at you. If that's not happening after a few weekends start keeping an eye open for across the room eye rapist chicks and then go over and test the waters.

Honestly though you might be over thinking things or something. If you're fit and good looking girls just kind of fall into your lap. Sometimes it takes a little while, but eventually something always comes along.

not op here.

what if you have a literal 9/10 body (even by fit standards) but like a 5-6/10 face?

I look close to this i.4cdn.org/fit/1479659640370.jpg

wear stringers and other tank tops and don't be completely autistic, you'll make it

Face is kind of important, but you already know to minimize the damage by cultivating the body. Just do everything you can on damage control. Experiment with your look until you find something that works well enough.

I'm kind of out of my depth giving this type of advice because I'm not a PUA or whatever, but I doubt your face could be that bad that a body like that one in the pic can't pull ass for you. Come on man. Just go to the public pool every day next summer or something. You got this shit.

tfw college girls called me ripped after only lifting for 4 months. 11 months later I'm a god

now you need fuccboi haircut, fuccboi clothing and they'll take a glance however they still won't hit on you. You gotta hit on the girls taken a seat, now if your target doesn't take a seat well fucking hit on her or you will never get that poon.

Today I went down the street. Some qt walking her excited dog went past me, dog went around street sign pole with leash so she followed him in circles.

I smiled and told her, "that's the first time I've seen a dog walk a human". She laughed and said, "it happens to me more often than you'd think!".

I then put my earphones back in, turned around and went home.

At what point did I make a mistake in starting a new personal relationship with another human being? I'm trying to learn here, help me out Veeky Forums.

If you see a girl you think is cute, sit next to her and make light conversation. You can sometimes (but not always) tell by body language alone if a girl is into you. You might have to work for it, but its not that hard to find somebody thats into you.

The real challenge is finding your ideal 10/10 qt and wife-ing her up.

Stop looking in the engineer section. Hang around the liberal arts department.

It is piss fucking easy to meet grils in college. Just sign up/attend any free social shit like intermural/parties/open house/club/etc. You will monkey gym your way into females as your social circle expands.

Hm. Probably the part where you walked away. Just a guess though!

Did you expect her to chase you or something?

That's perfect, now you're on her mind.

Next time you see her say hi, joke, laugh, etc.

No, only after locking my front door did I realize that somewhere in that complex situation I might have missed a chance of making a connection with a human life for--ehh another person. So, as other human beings exactly like myself, please help me understand what I could have done better.

Seriously mate, tinder and other dating shit actually works if you are not a complete social retard