Is it really this easy to talk to girls? This is what you fags are afraid of?

Is it really this easy to talk to girls? This is what you fags are afraid of?

straight up validation you ruined all of your chances.

She's immediately talking about her ex. She's not over him. she's on tinder for validation and you gave it in the first line.

Lmaoing at all this fags that cant bring a broken hearted girl to hatefuck.

>he thinks this is a good sign
You're already behind bro

>straight up validation you ruined all of your chances.

Newsflash: Women don't like compliments FROM YOU. They are soaking wet when Chad calls them a qt

contrary to these redpill spergs, complimenting a girl doesnt mean you're instantly friendzoned

however, if you don't make an aggressive move soon you will be

next line better be asking to fuck, get 'coffee' or the like, this is tinder, find out if she's interested or move on

>he can't greentext

so what

if you're on tinder you're not looking for a relationship

what's wrong with validation? If that's the reason she's on there then you fulfilled your purpose and the convo won't carry anywhere. And if she's there to meet new people a compliment is a nice thing.

real virgins in the thread.

>real virgins
Lol ok. Try pulling a qt Asian on tinder and we can talk

You're going to ask 'What happened?', shes going to go on a rant for a bunch of posts, you're going to be supportive, shes going to stop talking and when you try to make a move she'll say shes just not interested.

Yes, I can tell the future.

So? If she's still that sore it's likely she's looking for some rebound sex
More than half the people on tinder are just looking for validation, who gives a fuck

>daily reminder txts that have 'aww' and any face thats not a wink means you're friendzoned like a bitch

what OP did is the equivalent of you telling your FRIEND she's pretty after chad fucked her and left

or be alpha and say

"ya i dont give a fuck desu, lets meet for a quick fuck"

That is legitimately the right thing to do

Although sounding less autistic than that

>tfw I look like a 16 year old Chad

Will Tinder work, fellas? I'm in my 20s btw.

pic

N-no. I just look kinda young. Anyone else have success looking young?

Post pic.

pic now

Fine.

Better than looking old m8.

You look good, don't worry.

Dude her 2nd reply was about how she just broke up. You don't wanna go near that.

Should I shave, or no?

That's jb, bb

it could only be baby face fat that needs to be cutted down

but if you got a child face you will have a hard time now but when older its gonna be a good trait

Not a child face, and not really baby fat. Just look younger.

well if u want the truth Tinder will suck for you cuz its all looks to get matches

but you dont loss anything by giving a try

just do it and stop giving so much fucks about shit

Women exchange sex for validation from attractive men. If you validate her instantly it means you're now no longer a goal for her to get validation from.

I've had no problems talking to them, I'm just really insecure around them because of they way I look and where I'm at in life.